Forum › Posts by Roshi710

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

ChikyuuNeko posted:

Respect for the maturity from this manga. Also, despite the reputation the author seems to have (personally I haven't read anything by her),

I do notice that a lot of people call Kodama Naoko "the one who does NTR"... Which I kinda dislike because I feel like when people do that they kinda ignore all the non-NTR stuff she was done which I think are pretty good. (Like I decided to fake a marriage with my junior (♀️) to shut my parents up for example). Sure some of her one-shots include people who can be toxic or unlikeable but I still really enjoy her work... (Other than Netsuzou Trap...)

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

A new year means a new Kumichou Love Live Doujin :)

LOL I just realized that doujins featuring Dia always get posted on New Year’s day is because that’s when her birthday is… SMH

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

A new year means a new Kumichou Love Live Doujin :)

Roshi710
Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018
En-93063099_p27%20(1)

LOL Setsuna is popular XD

Roshi710
Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

RuneHex posted:
And this is classic Zanka. Maids and loli with much older woman dynamic. But also in that way, it's classic for a forum under any Zanka work to have "feels like child grooming" as a comment lol

Yeah, that's true. I mean especially in series that includes Lolicon like Yuzumori-san, there were some people saying that the high schooler was "pedo-like", or them being uncomfortable with a high schooler being in love with a 6th grader...

last edited at Nov 28, 2023 8:13PM

Roshi710
Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

XadarxBlack posted:

Cute on it's own... feels like child grooming in the context of everything else Zanka has done

you don’t actually know her age tho, as for the age gap tag it might be because the gap can be 10+ish years

Also, it's just drawings so even if the child grooming may seem weird to you it's not really problematic...

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

inkolore posted:

Not a fan of all the stuff surrounding Hinata's family but the main relationship is very nice so I'll stick with this

Actually, I find it to be quite interesting.

I think the conflict of Hinata wanting to live a normal life but having to go against her family and ogre past in order to achieve that goal, quite fascinating and I'm quite curious to see how where this is going to go...

Roshi710
Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

About 2 years ago, I went through the effort of reading every "BanG Dream!" doujin and all the images. (I made a forum post about it if you're curious...).

Anyway, I have decided to go through the same thing with Love Live. This means I'll be reading all the Love Live doujins and looking through all the images. And I'm not only going to be going through the first Love Live series, I'll be going through all of the Sunshine, Nijigasaki, and Superstar Doujins as well.

Honestly, there are SO MANY doujins and images from Love Live on this site so I have no idea how long this is going to take LOL.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Mimi nya posted:

Oh how bad i miss them , nicomaki is still my number 1 OTP through years , i still get the same goosebumps whenever i read their doujins
They don't make ships like nicomaki anymore

I agree! I'm always excited when I see a new Nico X Maki doujin ;)

last edited at Oct 10, 2023 4:43PM

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Sequel to

Sotto Okoshite Yume Misete

and

Itsumo Dorri Ni Dekinai

last edited at Oct 10, 2023 4:42PM

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Am I the only one who's confused by the phrase "I'd Say You Got Your Just Desserts" from the recent chapters first page ?

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I’ve see a bunch of comments from people saying that Kanda is homophobic but I never got that impression when I was reading this XD.

I interpreted it as Kanda never thinking/imagining that she would be in a relationship with another girl. Not that she hates gay/lesbians…

There are parts where Kanda says thinks like she doesn’t know how girls can be together, but that’s not her being a homophobe, that’s just her lack of knowledge of gay relations and/or maybe not being so familiar with it…

Roshi710
Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018
F102gbgaaaiolbr

...I knew these 2 were going to get shipped eventually...

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

That girl at the end looks like Lisa from Rosalia

Well more precisely Lisa from BanG Dream…

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Salinthrous posted:

Looking at the table of contents for volume two, it shows that there's still an epilogue chapter left. Hopefully we'll get a bit more of a satisfying ending. Maybe.

I sure hope so...

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Man, I really wanted to see them dating at least.
The ending was cute and all but it still felt a little underwhelming...

I think it might've been better if the scandal story wasn't there and instead, there were a few chapters showing Yuria and Okabe dating. I didn't really think the scandal story was that interesting, and I feel like it didn't really progress their relationship.

It seems like it's common in romance manga/anime, not just Yuri ones, where the series ends right after the couple starts dating. I always feel that with series that end this way, it would've been better to see some intimacy like hand-holding, kissing, and going on a date, before the story ends.

That's why I really enjoyed reading Can't Defy the Lonely Girl by Kashikaze, as after the MCs, Sora and Ayaka end up together the manga showed them dating, and the series ended with them living together. I honestly wish that more romance stories ended this way...

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

LOL I love how the credits page gets all philosophical XD

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Koveras posted:

^ Um, if that's really the case, shouldn't you put that in spoiler tags, because the chapter wasn't yet translated when you posted it?

I think that's made up...

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Mannic posted:

Was that last panel supposed to be shocking that she woke up to two people fucking beside her? Because if someone was able to sleep through that I commend them.

Honestly I had a feeling that they were awake...

last edited at Feb 12, 2023 12:56PM

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Man... I wanted to see Haiji and Sarara kiss at least...

last edited at Feb 6, 2023 7:07PM

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

rainbow8 posted:

Firstly, I acknowledge and even appreciate the misdirection in the first couple of pages, but also you do not fucking do this to a person.

I think you mis read that text. It's from Asako's Sister in Law, so there's no misdirection there?

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

oh... I had a feeling that from reading this chapter, Kaede was hiding that she knew what Kazuki's confession meant!

Roshi710
Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

SSJMadara posted:

Sad that this will be ending, but at least we got the seggs

Well it says the series is ongoing so maybe there'll be a few more chapters.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

luinthoron posted:

And this is where my brain just goes...

LOL that's exactly what I thought too...

Roshi710
Matazoro. discussion 23 Jan 13:27
Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Mannic posted:

I freak love Kaede she's so adorable. Easily my favorite character. I didn't like her and Tomoe being the two that look like they will be the couple. But they really suit each other especially after this chapter.

I personally think that Shiki x Koto would make a nice pair...