Forum › Posts by TortugaGreen

TortugaGreen
Yee
joined Aug 5, 2020
97464633_p0

RIP whoever needs to clean the floor too

Yee
joined Aug 5, 2020

This makes for an interesting contrast to This Isekai Maid is Forming a Union. I'm not sure how the protagonists of each series would feel about each other.

link to that? that title sounds very interesting

TortugaGreen
Yee
joined Aug 5, 2020

Hm? what happened with Yukari again?

She hibernates in winter IIRC.

TortugaGreen
Yee
joined Aug 5, 2020

there's a lot of offscreen really unfortunate implications to this one, mostly in the simple reality that this society practices chattel slavery to a degree greater than any historical implication. See the vending machines full of blood packs, which I really doubt were produced with consent of whoever provided them (especially if some particularly bright and cruel vampire came up with a way to make human factory farming), among other things. I doubt the author's going to spend too much time dwelling on that beyond the passing mentions we've seen so far (and to some degree hope they don't because that could get very dark very fast), but it's something that stands out to me nonetheless.

last edited at Apr 7, 2022 1:43AM

TortugaGreen
Yee
joined Aug 5, 2020

Well I'm confused. Apparently none of the events in the past actually happened and the changes to the future just sort happened on their own? At least future Seto didn't act like she had ever met future Nanasawa in the past. I know this story has played fast and loose with the time travel mechanics, but this is a bit much.

My thought is that the timeline might have “corrected,” so that Nanasawa and Seto eventually lost their memories of future Nanasawa but her affect on the timeline stayed. Maybe there’s even a bit of that memory buried in Seto’s subconscious, which is why she so easily believed the story?

That's my best guess for what's going on too, but it'd be nice if that or whatever else it was actually got explained, instead of this kinda janky ending.

TortugaGreen
Yee
joined Aug 5, 2020
Uh

I'm really disappointed she didn't respond with a "just normal."

TortugaGreen
Yee
joined Aug 5, 2020
Bang_gu9-1493223700409192450-img1

that hair pulling like "please stop leaning back, you're going to fall over and also not get this chocolate"

TortugaGreen
Yee
joined Aug 5, 2020

This ghost is extremely friend-shaped.

Yee
joined Aug 5, 2020

I can practically hear the sped-up voice they use for commercials when looking at Chisato's speech bubble

The player, in that moment: [furiously mashing A]

Yee
joined Aug 5, 2020

It's probably obvious but an ooya is a landlady/landlord. So it's every month, with garden, with landlady. also, while it's true there are a lot of idol and mangaka yuris, there was also bright and cheery amnesia with a blue collar wife, and one of the one-shots? had one partner be a bus driver. Also this makes me a little nostalgic for Octave.

Would you happen to remember what the name of the one with the bus driver is? I remember reading it but I can't remember the title.

Yee
joined Aug 5, 2020

Pain from lack of communication is the worst sort of pain (as a reader)

Seriously. There's a lot of suffering I can withstand in a story, but people suffering b/c of a lack of communication or miscommunication always hurts me the most.

TortugaGreen
Yee
joined Aug 5, 2020

God I love Kanade's hair... I just wanna snuggle it

Yeah, she's got some excellently poofy hair on her.

TortugaGreen
Liberta discussion 06 Oct 20:34
Yee
joined Aug 5, 2020

so in summary.... the author is a huge bottom with a vampire fetish

And so are like 90% of the people who read this, lets be honest.