Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

joined Jan 14, 2020

essentially killed and overwrote her past self

Memory merge kind of gets around that.

Anime%20girl%20bong%20small
joined Jan 1, 2022

So did past Nana get replaced by present Nana when she returned to the future? Did her mind get erased? Did the senpai in this chapter experience the future Nana going to the past and encouraging her? It seems like not, but then why did the future change?

joined Jul 20, 2020

Guys, since you're so busy trying to make sense of the plot where the woman time traveled because she masturbated on a playground rocking horse I'll spell it out for you why it ended like this: if senpai had remembered the stuff from the manga that would imply that the MC essentially killed and overwrote her past self (who was a major character in this story) when she returned to the present. Making the ending a different timeline (or maybe her original timeline Back To The Future'd) loosely effected by the one she was in sidesteps that bit of existential horror. Does it make much sense? Of course not. It didn't make sense how she time traveled in the first place. But it was done in service of making the ending happier, which was the whole point.

well look at page 23 there is the plushie her younger self won in ch 22 one of the things I found intersting though is seto asking younger and THEN older nana what her weakpoint is hmm...

Nishikino-maki-and-ayase-eri-3-love-live-school-idol-project-37571467-350-197(1)
joined Dec 1, 2018

So first she did nothing and senpai was not lucky with the men. Second time shes ten years back and supportet her past self, and now shes back and living together with senpai :D

51f904c379c04da9bb57683f48e645a5
joined May 3, 2020

FUCK
YES
THIS IS SO WHOLESOME

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

So the moral of the story: "Sticking to NOTICE ME SENPAI!" will pay off, if you go far enough.

Nishikino-maki-and-ayase-eri-3-love-live-school-idol-project-37571467-350-197(1)
joined Dec 1, 2018

Never play with time travel, at the End you have more questions than before. The lewd stuf was good, but the story was meh

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

FUCK
YES
THIS IS SO WHOLESOME

I suspect that the definition of wholesome shifted in the past 5 years and I no longer understand what it means

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

Ending in a nutshell:

But, are they married?

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

While quite obviously not a masterpiece I did enjoy this one quite a bit for what it is. Thanks for the translations

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Okay, now I'm really confused about how this time travel works...

Like in the future that Nana returned to, I guess she and Seto started dating at a different time than the past that Nana came from?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

In conclusion:

If you want yuri and seggs, read My Younger Senpai and don't bother with the time paradoxes.

If you want a good time-travel story, go read All You Zombies by Robert A. Heinlein.

That's all.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nene posted:

In conclusion:

If you want yuri and seggs, read My Younger Senpai and don't bother with the time paradoxes.

If you want a good time-travel story, go read All You Zombies by Robert A. Heinlein.

That's all.

Qualia The Purple ...

joined Sep 1, 2017

Guys, since you're so busy trying to make sense of the plot where the woman time traveled because she masturbated on a playground rocking horse I'll spell it out for you why it ended like this: if senpai had remembered the stuff from the manga that would imply that the MC essentially killed and overwrote her past self (who was a major character in this story) when she returned to the present. Making the ending a different timeline (or maybe her original timeline Back To The Future'd) loosely effected by the one she was in sidesteps that bit of existential horror. Does it make much sense? Of course not. It didn't make sense how she time traveled in the first place. But it was done in service of making the ending happier, which was the whole point.

Haha you had me at “since you’re so busy trying to make sense of the plot” I honestly enjoyed it but it is a rather complicated plot.

joined Mar 15, 2015

The story was lackluster, and events tended to happen because the plot demanded it.

The characters weren't all that interesting, and the secondary club members were basically there to fill space.

The ending felt like a copout, although I'm not really surprised. While I was hoping for a more bittersweet ending in which Nanasawa comes to terms with not getting together with Seto, it's fairly obvious that the story was going this direction since the older Nanasawa confessed.

That said, it had its moments, so I'd call it a guilty pleasure.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Is there more things like extras, or will it be marked as completed soon?

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

She's gonna go to work and have literally no idea how to do anything, she's never worked there before. Girl gonna get fired

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Honestly this is why the author should have said "When she shows up in the future, her own younger self grown up is still there as a seperate person, and somehow original flavor future Seto is also there and they have a 4 way and live happily ever after" then flipped everyone off while cackling and walking into the sunset.

DJ Show Me Love
joined Apr 6, 2022

Man, I loved this. Very romantic and pleasant. Binged it all in one day.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Nene posted:

In conclusion:

That's all.

Qualia The Purple ...

https://mangadex.org/title/2107b84a-fc7f-41ca-afb6-9935e614bac1

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Sometimes it is hard to digest this one, but i did enjoy it. The final chapter is perfect (wholesome?) Not going to complain.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I suppose it was too much to hope for a selfcest ending where she ended up getting together with her younger self instead...

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Well I enjoyed the series, a cute and sexy little "don't think too hard" about it romp, and not too long either. Concludes with a very wholesome ending. Thumbs up from me :)

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

nanasawa reach the steins gate worldline and even did a threesome while at it 10/10 for the ultimate ending

joined Jan 6, 2017

Her getting railed is the choice of Steins;Gayte

To reply you must either login or sign up.