Forum › Posts by Marion Diabolito

Marion Diabolito
Twin Cake discussion 23 Oct 06:22
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Kaede should be comforted. Author-sama looked down and realised Kaede would sell as a gravure idol. So Author-sama changed reality so it was her choice not to go for the exploitive look.

joined Jan 5, 2015

All 8 Mu's girls, A-RISE, Fumiko, Mika, Hideko, Mama Nishikino, the headmistress, and the entire Yazawa family look away, whistling

last edited at Oct 22, 2021 9:31AM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Mochi Au Lait cries tears of wholesomeness that dampen the doujinshi.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I hate it when series drag on and I hate it when they finish. Tanaka needs to realize that everyone but her can see it. They should double-date with the girls from Renai Manga. Who would set them straight or, no, not straight.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

This isn't quite the topic but I couldn't see another thread like it, so ... Are there any yuri manga or doujins where one of the people has a twin sister and they switch out with their partner without telling them? It's kind of a staple of hetero comedy manga.

joined Jan 5, 2015

I honestly thought she had a twin sister for a page.

joined Jan 5, 2015

Ehhhh could be fluffier!

it's joke!

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 20 Oct 20:01
joined Jan 5, 2015
36755332_p0

Hakkaya wisely usually included a lot of YumiMomo in her BuCap masterpieces.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 20 Oct 19:58
joined Jan 5, 2015
Eaixl1luiaaualf-orig

I like the two final girls idea.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 20 Oct 19:56
joined Jan 5, 2015
Fbha0uvvcaels2i-orig%20(1)

Kimoi can mean creepy too, and given Tomoko's appearance when Ucchi met her, I lean towards that interpretation. But you're right either way. Kimoi キモい is in katakana and it's short for kimochi warui 気持ち悪い (feeling bad) which means either gross or creepy. And when you're talking about a person, あの人なんだか気味悪くない? means aren't they creepy? And I bring this up because Tomoko isn't filthy or anything. Yes, Ucchi probably does think lesbian stuff is gross, but when she's talking about Tomoko, my suspicion is she's saying she's a "creepy girl" or "creepy stalker." Yes, we see Ucchi as the creepy stalker, but she sees Tomoko that way (or did, and now she can't understand why she misses it).

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think younger Nanasawa will twig. That bit about slipping through time was probably a semi-conscious way of confessing.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I'm just bummed because they are such a good couple.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Wow, 12 authors and nearly 120 pages, isn't this an anthology rather then a doujinshi? Also, why are there only 6 authors in the tags?

Anw, all of the stories were so freaking cute!!! I especially like October and December. I kinda wish there were more stories about adult NicoMaki though.

Also lol, what even is lactobacillus day?

Adult NicoMaki is really hard to write unless you go for an AU.

It's very hard to keep them together once Nico graduates.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

When this sort of thing happens with BuCap in some Hakkayata doujin, it's more charming. But the girls in Love Live! seem way more grown up than in Saki, so it's a little disturbing. Probably because of the plushies, because Maki becoming a little girl in the OVA was definitely charming. It's heartwarming that NicoMaki would still be love even if one was a plushie.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Everyone: MC is scum
Me: Considering what she knows, younger her is lucky she's not strangling her.

However, there will be a point where she has to reevaluate cuz younger her is stepping up, finally.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 09 Oct 04:16
joined Jan 5, 2015
Ez-suasveaqtyjf-orig

It's weird how into girls Usagi is, yet she's always going "oh, okay," and trotting off to be with Mamoru. Maybe you have to be an Outer Senshi to be allowed to be with a girl. With Usa-chibi/Hotaru they're invoking Hotaru's license to gay.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Truck-kun is merciful.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I want to know how the potion gets keyed just to her, and other science facts.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Bad news - the serialization's already been cancelled due to the author's poor health. It only got up to chapter 1.4 before she had to stop...

That really is too bad - she was outdoing the Japanese tsunderes. Anything you can tsun, I can tsun derer.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 07 Oct 20:49
joined Jan 5, 2015
40102176_big_p1

4 chapters out of 17 are scanlated (plus 2 special sections and an Epilogue), so there is plenty to look forward to. Just grateful someone decided to pick it up again. It gives you a new appreciation for Ongoing vs abandoned. The poor MC, being born into a fanservice slapstick comedy! If this were a shoujou series, she'd be trading sexual favours for getting pingpong boot camp, running off the extra fat, and wearing a sports bra.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Maybe it's autobiographical and the manga artist was so depressed over her humiliation as a table tennis captain she couldn't lift her pen for seven years. If that's the case, we should be respectful of her pain.

JK the last volume (3) has chapters 12-17, Special Section 2, and an Epilogue. So there are 5 or 6 chapters per volume. BTW the title of the Epilogue would be a spoiler, and it's a good spoiler, not a bad one.

Marion Diabolito
Renai Manga discussion 07 Oct 19:43
joined Jan 5, 2015

I keep re-reading this and commenting sorry. The credits in one of the chapters had something I missed. They filled in Haruka's missing threat at the end of her voicemail with a reference to "Ringu." That would make a great premise. Somehow an editor curses her beloved mangaka so unless she meets her deadlines within seven days, she'll die. All sorts of problems crop up, and they have to fight them together. It's the basis for a new Fluff Horror genre!

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I really ship them so hard, but an editor and her mangaka is typically pretty taboo. Maybe Kodama Naoko's Renai Manga? They were definitely wife and wife by the end, but even there, I don't think they had a kiss. And Seiko's art is definitely way less moe than Ritsu's. They do share a joint moral: If you're somewhat helpless, but have large breasts, your editor will adopt you and put her life on hold for you. We learn something about the manga industry with each new edition.

last edited at Oct 7, 2021 7:32PM

joined Jan 5, 2015

Another big change is that in the WN, Algard doesn't join in, and it's an ogre, not a dragon. Apparently the LN/Manga don't want to put off the total sibling armageddon.

joined Jan 5, 2015

Euphelia is Iris Lana Armelia of Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter and Anne-Sophia is Agatha Heterodyne of Girl Genius, if you took the reincarnated person out of Iris and popped her into Agatha. If it's like Koushaku Reijou No Tashinami then I suspect the baron's daughter is a mole. And Anne-Sophia is clearly a "Spark."