Forum › Posts by Marion Diabolito

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I had to try to translate whatever that other manga ;panel was to see if it said "you can suck mine too." It's super low res but I think it says

”そう思っていると芙絲その男は倶の見ている目の前でツナギのホツクをはずしはじめたのだ”

And the best guess I could come up with was

"That's why that guy (Fuza?) took off Tsunagi's jumper in plain sight of the whole club!"

joined Jan 5, 2015

I'm hoping the father realized his daughter was motherly and gay and deliberately sent Touko-san.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Cattus interruptus

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Nozomi is a bit cruel to Nico's feelings here
Maybe its because she feels that Nico doesnt have feelings for her

I think one of the things I read in all the LL! incarnations is that Nozomi regards Nico as the troublesome little sister she never had growing up by herself. BUT a sister she teases and even bullies a little. Add romance in and it's not going to be smooth sailing. I think this doujin is very true to Love Live! School Idol Project. Especially the way Nico can't be honest, yet most people that know her see right through her.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

But shanahai's cookies that she made ;(

Until Marisa's lip heals she can't enjoy hot cookies anyway.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

This exemplifies an issue I have with many doujins and with the anime: Maki's never been anything but good to Nico, which is why (in the manga) Nico is so devoted to her. If there's anyone Nico should have a love/hate tsundere relationship with, it's Nozomi.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think the library girl somehow found some rapist forum and when one of the rapists/rape fantasizers reposted one of the high school girls posts about how a girl lookin like the celeb was in the park, the girl (and probably friends) went there and alerted the police. Pretty interesting, internet-oriented spin.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's nice i guess to see another chapter of this but it's NOT like I love it or anything or was WAITING for it! baka!

Also Aa-chan likes Kasumi because she's awesome and not because she's a hot mess and a total fucking child. So there!

I still keep their backstory in mind and it is still transforming these later chapters.

last edited at Nov 12, 2018 12:15AM

Marion Diabolito
Ayakashiko discussion 10 Nov 18:23
joined Jan 5, 2015

Emi and Nene not Emi or Nene

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

100% true to Nico's character. Light and dark sides of the Nico included.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Holy crap! I seriously cannot tell this doujin from the manga. At all.This could be lifted right out of it.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

If a Japanese person, especially a high-schooler, said I "sure was free," it would bother me a lot. I'd feel like I wasn't behaving correctly.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Okay, if the harem were all guys (but the girl-she-can't-confess-to was still a girl), this would literally be the plot of the game I'm making. I know I already brought this up on the original post, but this is so crazy to me. Gotta get the game finished before "yuri harem parody" becomes too popular of a genre and nobody wants another one, I guess.

Let us know when it can be beta-ed. Is it RenPy?

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 07 Nov 16:41
joined Jan 5, 2015
70167669_p0

No panties for Marisa who is going Saki commando.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

This is exacty the kind of series I associate with dynasty reader and classic yuri manga. it also still fills the partial morinaga milk void for me.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I'm still going with Maki as the eventual main character of a harem manga. All the yuri will be turned into fanservice and the new name will be "Watching You Bloom."

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Hokkaido has always been my favorite part of Japan by MILES and its been legal there for quite a while. I believe the entire prefecture. Just saying. Okay just writing that makes me miss Hokkaido again. Next time I am in Japan that's my first stop.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

The real ending. They all suddenly realize they're girls, so it would be weird if they went out, and they then convert the voyeur boy into the lead of a now harem manga, and they all become his girlfriends. Hijinks ensue.

In all honesty, good for Sayaka. She would hate herself if she kept up the martyr routine. She's kept her feelings to herself for way, way too long.

last edited at Nov 5, 2018 6:35PM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Kotori would never need anything like that. The onegai will always seal the deal, she's just waiting to make it perfect.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Daily lives of highschool wives.

That's a brilliant one-phrase summary. Especially because it rhymes.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

People that don't want them to breakup are wanting to miss out on an awesome eventual series where a band has two lesbian exes. Now, wanting them to eventually get back together is a different issue. But the mangaka clearly stated the original concept for this one-shot and series was another proposed manga set in the future where they're having to deal with being in a band and having a history and perhaps some unresolved issues - the short-haired one clearly didn't want things to end when they did. I think that proposed manga sounds awesome, so I am therefore personally looking forward to them breaking up.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

OMFG Love Live! School Idol Project Depressing Cliffhanger Diary? Whose idea was that? It had better have a sequel. Are there any other two-part chapters? The next one is Rin and Kitties, for Nico's sake!!

Nope, that's the entire story. That's also how it happened in her SID novel chapter that this manga chapter was based on.

Sad face. the saddest face.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Someone did a great one-page about Muse at Comiket (RinPana, TsubaHono, NicoMaki, NozoEri, KotoUmi) and I hope someone does one for Aqours at Comiket.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I knew Riko was a Dynasty Reader.

last edited at Nov 1, 2018 12:24AM

Marion Diabolito
Still Sick discussion 31 Oct 16:29
joined Jan 5, 2015

One out of three girls i know who are into anime and manga are yuri-fans.