Forum › Posts by Marion Diabolito

Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Everything will be fine as long as Ruriko doesn't teach Kurumi any stretching exercises.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 03 Mar 06:28
joined Jan 5, 2015
Eocjpiguyaeqrgz-orig

Creepy! so ... so ... sigh sek .... creepy!

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 03 Mar 06:26
joined Jan 5, 2015
86641904_p5

"Anata no nekutai wa bachigaidesu. Watashitachi ha watashitachi no gaikan ni chūi suru hitsuyō ga arimasu. Ki wo tsukete! Tomoko-Sama ga Miteru!" This made me laugh. I can see tomoko reciting sachico's lines.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 03 Mar 06:17
joined Jan 5, 2015
Eueyzupveauhk7m-orig

Yeah Sachi may have a thing for Minami but she wouldn't trust her not to tease her or worse if she confessed. I forget which chapter had it, but Minami basically admitted she and her crew (Sachi etc.) were "safeties" for each other so they wouldn't be loners even if they screwed up socially.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 03 Mar 06:14
joined Jan 5, 2015
Euijhhbxeam_tgi-orig

holy crap tomoko is 18?

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 03 Mar 05:54
joined Jan 5, 2015
75351376_p0

"When I was crying over us getting a 'fake gold' in middle school, you sat there stoically on your smug ass like it didn't even matter! When I said I 'love you,' I left out 'being rattled'. I think I'll go give myself to Sensei ... if you don't mind.Who's crying now, Kumiko? Who's crying now???"

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Clearly, you cursed that poor child to fall in love with you while she was in the womb. Happens all the time.

Marion Diabolito
Happiness discussion 03 Mar 05:39
joined Jan 5, 2015

Maki: Hands Nico a batch of Ooshima Tomo doujins .
Nico: What is this crap??

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think the equation Himako solves is for some sort of Laplace transform of equations of non-Markovian diffusion where tau (τ) is waiting time and z(t) = σ√N(t), then φ(z) = √2π , where N(t) = t/τ ̄ so yes it's a bit tricky. and since Himako can't rely on memories to solve it Sacchan's body must have the brainpower to do it. She's just too ADD-led to study.

joined Jan 5, 2015

Yuri crush but more realistic - Ultear won't defy social convention - that would be opposite to her personality. And MC gets to stay with her. If youngest prince isn't good to her ...

last edited at Jan 26, 2021 8:30AM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

KUSO!

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

On reflection, Rebellion was "The Disappearance of Kaname Madoka"

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

even if no more chapters or not for a long time they didn't leave the romance as a cliffhanger. i am grateful for that

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's good to know that mikan isn't necessarily a clementine or a mandarin.

I thought it was that girl in Sakura Trick?

Or maybe it was Komikan?

DaiDai .... Shikuwasa ... Amanatsu? ... Kabosu! ... no ... Bushukan? ... Zabon is close ...

joined Jan 5, 2015

TongTong is far too young to be a 綠茶婊 (lucha biao), I think. She's more like a Chinese equivalent of a gyaru. With some of the same issues rosa foetida Torii Eriko had for a while. And unlike Eriko - she doesn't even have the image it requires - she's accusing Lin Luxi of being a GTB in that sense. I think it's interesting how use of this has mutated. But I don't know much about Cantonese culture or slang because my education was Mandarin all the way, FWIW. Still, the usage I saw before this involves women out of secondary school, and with a pure, even good facade. Also, is this a Reversal?

On further reading, it's the ex-boyfriend who labelled her. Now it all makes sense.

last edited at Jan 24, 2021 11:35PM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Is this what they call "peak fiction" ?

It's "double peak fiction!"

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Is this a joke title? sakura has no kiwa I can discern. The older Uesakura* sister needs to be trained to help. IT's an unhealthy environment for Sakura and Futako, and for Ichiko too, who seems to be modelling herself on Tamako-chan. The unfairness is bothersome, though it's clearly a theme. At least Sakura and Futako can take turns spoiling each other.

*Upper Sakura vs poor, I assume, lower Sakura.

joined Jan 5, 2015

I think it should have Age Gap too. As for the story - it's very good; the art isn't as conventionally professional as LWA but is a little reminiscent of it and of 70s-era non-moe art. I would like a light novel of this. I don't think Rachel is possessive, or at least, she'll put it aside for Ema's sake. BTW I am certain of the way the old headmistress discovered how dangerous Ema is: Rachel told her.

Marion Diabolito
Vocabulary discussion 24 Jan 15:01
joined Jan 5, 2015

passive-aggressive payback raised to a cute art form. love target's fault for assuming.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

"I don't want to brag, but I'm a masochist."

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think this is pity dating. probably ucchi's only realistic route

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Yuri doesn't have many people she's close to. Mako and Tomoko are the main ones. If you're shipping her, Mako's a good choice. Mako has a lot more ships - Yoshida, Minami, Tomoko.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I believe sempai moved away.

joined Jan 5, 2015

It always irks me somewhat when the translation doesn't match what's actually in the picture. Why is Mika-sensei (or Haruka-sensei, or whatever it's supposed to be), talking about a jacket when she clearly wasn't wearing one? Shouldn't that be "skirt"?

maybe she's complaining about the shirt, not the skirt. and in so doing she is drawing Yui's attention to her chest and torso. but ilke weedboner69 said:

bring it up with the author

Raw: まあ、あの堅っ苦しいジャケット着なくて済むし~

"jaketto" (jacket) is a katakana word. I actually, on reflection, think the mangaka decided to omit the suit jacket many teachers wear and just draw the shirt.

last edited at Dec 12, 2020 1:31AM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

It got pretty dark. "Stop, you're hurting me!" and "deathly afraid of men" is a rather serious shift. Crossheart territory?

last edited at Dec 11, 2020 11:33PM