Forum › Posts by Maya02

joined Mar 19, 2022

Akira got screwed, but I'm just so happy the main crew all made it out alive and happy :)

It is a real shame that we never got more about Satsuki's dad though, it feels like a loose plot thread that never got tied up.

joined Mar 19, 2022

When is the "emperor's" gender going to be relevant? Like what are we doing here, author? Either do something about the bitch empress and move on or scrap this and write a manga where the main premise is in any way relevant.

joined Mar 19, 2022

Hope I live to see the utter destruction of idol culture in my lifetime.

joined Mar 19, 2022

great, more toxic idol bullshit where you're apparently meant to totally cut off your friend and pretend she's dead just because you aren't colleagues anymore

joined Mar 19, 2022

That old guy was just a Pokémon character. Shows up, says a random non-sequitur about his granddaughter and throws a fishing rod at you.

joined Mar 19, 2022

Second page: “Besides, you’re the who called me here, aren’t you?” I think we’re missing the word “one”.

I didn't even notice that. It's cool how our brains can just fill in what's meant to be there.

joined Mar 19, 2022

My only problem with this is that there isn't more epilogue stuff. But what we got was enough, and it let me end this story with a smile on my face. They improved each others lives massively, and got to convey their feelings to each other. There was no end of story gut punch for no reason, just a reminder that it was better to have a doomed relationship with a sad ending than none at all.

joined Mar 19, 2022

Uh oh, stalker again?

Possibly papparazi.

Is there a difference? Seriously, send those creeps to jail.

Maya02
joined Mar 19, 2022

You never heard of the Enemies to Lovers trope?

It's my favourite, we just seem to have skipped the enemies part in the actual story.

Maya02
joined Mar 19, 2022

I'm having a little trouble pinning down what the relationship between these two is meant to be. They're beating the hell out of each other and used to be fighting a war against each other, but they're also talking like friends and getting all blushy talking about how pretty the other is.

joined Mar 19, 2022

Hope Naori gets to punch the doctor by the end of this.

joined Mar 19, 2022

Glad to see I'm not the only one content with that dirtbag biting the dust. He's had no redeeming qualities until now, so I was glad to see Seo gut him.

It's just a shame only one of them died.

joined Mar 19, 2022

I regret peeking at the ending of this.

You gonna say why or just be fucking cryptic

joined Mar 19, 2022

So how likely do we think it is that Tan Tailan and Princess Ming are to end up with each other.

100%

joined Mar 19, 2022

All of this just has me wondering how many people know that the "emperor" is really the empress. The General seems like she probably does.

joined Mar 19, 2022

I'm confused.... Is her father permanently stuck as a woman? Or are her parents just making out all the time so it's always the case? Because they said there's no precedent for someone becoming stuck but the story seems to imply her father is unable to become a man again.

If they did get stuck as a woman, there's no reason not stay as one if you don't want to. Trans men exist in Japan, after all.

Maya02
Their Sound discussion 31 Oct 01:13
joined Mar 19, 2022

And they were roomates

joined Mar 19, 2022

Cool start and then suddenly hits you with the transphobic trope that doesn't actually happen IRL. Just stirring a up a little hatred for fun!

joined Mar 19, 2022

inb4 the main character is written like a trans woman but the series vehemently denies anything queer the whole time. (This probably will not happen.)

Maya02
joined Mar 19, 2022

Was hoping for MioTop and got disappointed, come on doujin makers! It's all I want!

joined Mar 19, 2022

The only way this would be better if it was Mio instead of Suletta.

joined Mar 19, 2022

"Call off the engagement!" bitch do you want to marry some fucking man? I mean come on, how is this not the best possible outcome for you?

joined Mar 19, 2022

If Akira dies I'm dropping this.

joined Mar 19, 2022

I'm on team Risa now, all the way.

Maya02
joined Mar 19, 2022

Hi, I would like a full series starting like this but it's a nice, long romance story. Do you take souls as payment?