Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

joined Jun 21, 2021

Maybe it’s my own personal self esteem, but idk I wouldn’t be jonesing to have a three some with my past self lol

That being said, I think the real story of this series is quite endearing. Underneath the absurd horniness it’s a story about someone who loved another for 10 years, and was genuinely sad to see that persons dreams not come true, and worked to change that when she was given the chance.

There could be no horny in the final chapter and I’d be fine with it, I’m truly just looking forward to seeing them both together and happy in the future

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Well, maybe is the last time she used so many stamina lol

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

God speed you stupid stupid horny manga. You went out with a threesome bang and that's wonderful.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

What an absolute legend , this manga is the perfect example of " go big or go home".

The author must be some kind of phychic because everything the people wanted is in the manga.
I don't recall the last time i had so much fun with an ecchi manga

last edited at Mar 23, 2022 1:22PM

joined Nov 22, 2021

This manga is 100% trash and I love every minute of it

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Not really a threesome, but we waited 26 chapters for this, so I'll take it. Overall ended much more enjoyable than expected.

It's definitely a threesome, it's just not selfcest.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Honestly, nothing can top this chapter now.

Nanasawa topped this chapter.

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

The ending of this series has been pretty enjoyable. The main issues is with the series as a whole is that most of its chapters meant nothing. You don't have to read chapters 4 to like 19 and you basically miss nothing.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

One of the best time travel stories ever? Maybe?
I'm happy this ending doesn't feel sad. I needed a little sugar after BocchiMou's ending...

joined Dec 17, 2021

The way I kept screaming YES! from the moment she worded her request as "doing something unique together". I haven't been this elated by a development since that moment Yuu couldn't kiss Touko in the Sports shed.

I'm too attached to this threeway to be happy when they are separated, which is why I hope this is all fake-out and she never returns to the future.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Honestly, given the degree of "ah fuck it" in the time travel mechanics of this manga, I give 50/50 odds Nanasawa gets to the future, meets her sempai girlfriend on a date, and then the two of them bump into original timeline divorcee Seto, who somehow still exists, and the last panel is a comical freeze out on the Setos fleeing Nanasawa's unstoppable libido.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Honestly, nothing can top this chapter now.

Nanasawa topped this chapter.

Twice!

joined Nov 17, 2021

My ideal ending that when Nana gets back, adult Seto will remember everything. They'll be in a relationship now and just have sex to close out the series. Plus, like I've been saying older Seto deserves her chance to shine when it comes to the ecchi.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

YESSSSSSSSSS Threesome but it was more like a 2vs1, probably for the best considering all xD so basically we got everything we wanted ... Except for one thing, their friends are FUCKING HOT TOO! but looks like the mangaka isn't gonna do anything with them, which is sad.

I wouldn't take it as gospel, but a lot of tankouban end up with side character focused extra chapters. So I wouldn't write it off entirely.

Btw when she proposed the threesome, there's 2 stuffy dolls that look like a microphone and a camera, Is too late to make theories but it was sus af lol

Yeah, I can see it. They're pointed straight at the bed, too. Definitely sus.

joined Nov 17, 2021

YESSSSSSSSSS Threesome but it was more like a 2vs1, probably for the best considering all xD so basically we got everything we wanted ... Except for one thing, their friends are FUCKING HOT TOO! but looks like the mangaka isn't gonna do anything with them, which is sad.

I wouldn't take it as gospel, but a lot of tankouban end up with side character focused extra chapters. So I wouldn't write it off entirely.

Btw when she proposed the threesome, there's 2 stuffy dolls that look like a microphone and a camera, Is too late to make theories but it was sus af lol

Yeah, I can see it. They're pointed straight at the bed, too. Definitely sus.

I hope instead of just a tankobon, the side characters get a spin-off manga of their own. Kaimori could definitely carry an ecchi series, and the rest of the club would make a great supporting cast.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Sad no actual selfcest but I'm glad they had at least one threesome. Sad it's ending but it'll get old if they kept dragging out the story anyway so I think it is the perfect time

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Alas! here it is the chapter that so many people, (not me tho), was waiting for!

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

There is only one thing to say now:

UWOOOOOOOOOOOOGHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGSSSSSSSS

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

Segs

Act
joined Jun 9, 2018

let's hope her future is an alternate universe because otherwise one of the Nanasawa has to basically die

joined Feb 10, 2022

... she only made "sempai feel good" with 4 hands and 2 tongues.

Ah... in other words... a 3some

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

You're being rude to mutants

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Based threesome

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Sasaki: I want to have a threesome.

Seto: Go fuck yourself.

Sasaki: Now you're talking.

last edited at Mar 23, 2022 6:33PM

joined Dec 13, 2020

You're being rude to mutants

Hahaha.
When you least expect it, discrimination rears its ugly head.

last edited at Mar 23, 2022 6:58PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.