Forum › Kusanagi-Sensei is Being Tested discussion

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Meeting Hime in her "adult" outfit would have killed Kusanagi. She came close to death and doesn't even realize how lucky she is.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I say set the main ship ablaze and have it sink down fathoms deep never to be seen again.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Oh wow lol

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

This love triangle is getting bigger and bigger, actually it's more like a pentagon now

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

This love triangle is getting bigger and bigger, actually it's more like a pentagon now

It's like a love Bermuda's triangle, all the characters get lost in it!

joined Jun 30, 2015

It is called love polygons at 4th dimension now.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I am running out of arrows here! Can the author please decide on which ships are gonna be teased already??
just kidding

last edited at Mar 10, 2019 5:01AM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

what love triangle? I'm somehow not seeing it.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 8, pg 5 minor error. it was fixed: https://mangadex.org/chapter/558314/1

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i'm just happy that this is updating pretty regularly, excited to see how it turns out. i think i'll be ok with whatever as long as they all get to be gay in the end.

last edited at Mar 10, 2019 10:08PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Err... my numbers don't add up. >_< Five wives? Five different girls? Who are we talking about?

Mother, daughter, other teacher, other student, and Kusanagi-sama herself.

Kusanagi-sensei is a goddess of love, after all. It's more than human females can resist. They even lend her out to fix other manga that had dissapointin yuri-bait endings. But i should have said 4 bliss-filled wives but I think both girl friends of the sexiest student will eventually be wives, so that's fine.

There is power in a pentagon

last edited at Mar 10, 2019 11:01PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

There is power in a pentagon

Not after you fly a plane into it there isn’t.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

OMG I just caught up after binging the first 8 chapters. Please put out more Moe Panda Scans! Prostrates self before the all mighty editors

last edited at Mar 13, 2019 5:01AM

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

I hope it gets updated soon.
I really enjoy this comedy.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I hope it gets updated soon.
I really enjoy this comedy.

It's updated on Manga Rock if you guys wanna read it there

joined Mar 15, 2015

Can the teachers end up together? I want the teachers to end up together

I'll second this. I actually started seeing them as a viable couple after their heart-to-heart talk.

joined May 11, 2016

Can the teachers end up together? I want the teachers to end up together

I'll second this. I actually started seeing them as a viable couple after their heart-to-heart talk.

That's a negative ghost Rider. Proceed to original Target.

joined Jul 7, 2017

It looks like this manga ended with Mina proposing to Kazuki (they started going out in the later chapters btw)

And from what I understand, it seems like Yae is not in favor of the whole Mina-Kazuki thingy. Pretty understandable when the age gap is 24 years.

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

wait is already over then?

joined Mar 15, 2017

And from what I understand, it seems like Yae is not in favor of the whole Mina-Kazuki thingy. Pretty understandable when the age gap is 24 years.

She's so upset that she doesn't even want to hear Mina acknowledge the relationship exists. She warns Mina that if she maintains the relationship then she'll try to break them up even if it means reporting them to the police. Kazuki has no idea of this when Mina proposes and talks at the end about being sure her mother will be supportive, while Mina knows there will be trouble ahead for them. Quite a bold way to finish a manga, but true to the way it approach the concept.

last edited at Oct 31, 2019 7:43AM

joined Apr 20, 2013

She's so upset that she doesn't even want to hear Mina acknowledge the relationship exists. She warns Mina that if she maintains the relationship then she'll try to break them up even if it means reporting them to the police. Kazuki has no idea of this when Mina proposes and talks at the end about being sure her mother will be supportive, while Mina knows there will be trouble ahead for them. Quite a bold way to finish a manga, but true to the way it approach the concept.

Sorry for the bump. I just "read" all the chapters (don't know jap, tho) until the end and that's pretty accurate (check author's website). Damn! that's sad! * moving it to my "complete list" * :(

last edited at Jan 5, 2020 10:47AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Is this abandoned?

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Is this abandoned?

The translator said 10 days ago "Sorry for the hiatus, the redrawer has been busy with school, but we are still working on it."

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Is this abandoned?

The translator said 10 days ago "Sorry for the hiatus, the redrawer has been busy with school, but we are still working on it."

Might be wrong but there were some chapters posted on Mangadex some times ago by the Moe Panda Team no ?

She's so upset that she doesn't even want to hear Mina acknowledge the relationship exists. She warns Mina that if she maintains the relationship then she'll try to break them up even if it means reporting them to the police. Kazuki has no idea of this when Mina proposes and talks at the end about being sure her mother will be supportive, while Mina knows there will be trouble ahead for them.

Actually can't believe it did end with such a big conflict unresolved and will never probably be unless the author decide to do a sequel. Is there news about a sequel by the way or did the author did intend to end on that ? Cause yeah it's bold but it feel unfinished.

last edited at Jan 10, 2020 10:25PM

thecronosone
Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

I'm really happy to see their life together, even if the story is axed I think is pretty nice to see what happened after they get together (something I don't see in 90% of romance manga).

To reply you must either login or sign up.