Forum › Kusanagi-Sensei is Being Tested discussion

joined Nov 14, 2013

As cute as this series tries to be, it just makes me feel wrong. It just doesn't seem plausible enough, even if there's some more drama in the story.

I mean, 22 years of age difference AND girl was accidentally groomed by her mother to like her friend AND that friend seemed to mostly start to like the girl because she's a spitting image of her mommy AND yet somehow, miraculously/horribly, the two end up dating in a totally serious way in long term? I'm laughing my ass off here. It's probably because I can't handle the idea even slightly seriously, so I have to deflect it to the realm of humor... I'm sure the author doesn't mind. :)

They were 22 years apart?? No way, it wasnt that much was it?

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Mmm bless this bran new chapter. She was low-key brainwashed into loving sensei

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think the omake Isn't invalidated by the ending

It can be valid assuming they waited until Hime is 18

They were 22 years apart?? No way, it wasnt that much was it?

It's the daughter of her same-age HS almost-GF. She's 12 and Kusanagi -sensei is 34-36 so when Hime is 18 Kusanagi will be in her early forties.

last edited at May 8, 2020 4:34AM

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I was under the impression that the parent-teacher conference was the first time Mina and Yae had seen each other pretty much since Yae's wedding, but this chapter seems to indicate that not being the case?

Yeah this, seemed a bit confusing. Maybe another read is in order...

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Hmm, not sure how I feel about this as of the most recent chapters. I'm not even adverse to student/teacher or age gap romances, but this specific scenario is one where I don't really feel comfortable with the relationship as a serious long-term thing? I like the comedy of it and I like the idea of them learning from one another, but the Omake seems to cement the most uncomfortable path forward for them, and the newest chapter adds to the uncanny vibes. I'll keep following this for now, but it's on thin ice. :/

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Glad I dropped this.

Mmmm
joined Dec 13, 2019

man this manga is cute

joined Jul 9, 2013

And from what I understand, it seems like Yae is not in favor of the whole Mina-Kazuki thingy. Pretty understandable when the age gap is 24 years.

She's so upset that she doesn't even want to hear Mina acknowledge the relationship exists. She warns Mina that if she maintains the relationship then she'll try to break them up even if it means reporting them to the police. Kazuki has no idea of this when Mina proposes and talks at the end about being sure her mother will be supportive, while Mina knows there will be trouble ahead for them. Quite a bold way to finish a manga, but true to the way it approach the concept.

May i know what chapter this is from? for raw. want to see the scene

Hino1
joined Nov 17, 2018

SO CUTE

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

What ever happened to the translation?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

What ever happened to the translation?

Dunno, but it's been continuing on Mangadex.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I saw it on mangadex, so I merged the pages together and uploaded the chapters. As soon as they'll finish with ch15 I'll also add that!

last edited at Dec 12, 2020 10:30AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I saw it on mangadex, so I merged the pages together and uploaded the chapters. As soon as they'll finish with ch15 I'll also add that!

Thank you, Tsuki-chan!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Many thanks :) for uploading!

I seriously hope she isnt waiting till she is 18 lol. You could 'date' and even just kiss you know Kusunagi? Even if you want to wait till she is 18 for sex, that doesnt mean EVERYTHING has to wait till then!

last edited at Dec 12, 2020 11:37AM

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Another bulk upload of something I should have read already, but haven't. My "To Read" list is growing, when it should be shrinking...

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Thank you for uploading the full chapters, It's tired to read page at page in Mangadex, but if it's the scanlations' wish...

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Lizbo posted:

Another bulk upload of something I should have read already, but haven't. My "To Read" list is growing, when it should be shrinking...

You definitely should! I read it all again today <3

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

this is definitely going to end up with the two non-age gap couples.

You definitely should! I read it all again today <3

same

last edited at Dec 12, 2020 6:32PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@runrin I hope not - also I kinda doubt it.. You think Yae is gonna dump her husband who she loves (according to the manga) and her daughters father, to hook up with her old female school friend?

Even if they were close, and she had a bit of a thing for her too back then- I just dont see it.

last edited at Dec 12, 2020 7:21PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

voice chanting "oyakodon" getting louder and closer

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

^ Oyakodon is quite tasty. Whoever originally invented it should have a statue somewhere.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

@runrin I hope not - also I kinda doubt it.. You think Yae is gonna dump her husband who she loves (according to the manga) and her daughters father, to hook up with her old female school friend?

no. i think the teacher that idolizes kusanagi will end up with her, and the two lesbian students will end up together.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

no. i think the teacher that idolizes kusanagi will end up with her, and the two lesbian students will end up together.

uhm

It looks like this manga ended with Mina proposing to Kazuki (they started going out in the later chapters btw)

And from what I understand, it seems like Yae is not in favor of the whole Mina-Kazuki thingy. Pretty understandable when the age gap is 24 years.

Cdc4f8204600edbf52fb0f34f39b246a~2
joined Jun 27, 2018

Well now, dunno how things will go but I hope things end well for Kurosawa

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Updates. Nice.

Minako being cutely scared is cute. It's downhill from there when the boys secretly call Teach by her first name affectionately. But Hime doesn't have to worry cuz Kusanagi-sensei is absolutely girl-mad.

To reply you must either login or sign up.