Forum › Kusanagi-Sensei is Being Tested discussion

joined Sep 6, 2018

Okay, I need some confirmation here: Did the younger lady runaway from home to be with her “teacher”?

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I WANT TO HELP WITH REDRAWING!
Who should I contact?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Who should I contact?

Based on the MangaDex posting, it looks like you should message JayBae. They're also a friendly bunch if you're up for hopping on their Discord. Good luck and thank you for your work!

joined Apr 16, 2020

This was only 1/3 of the series? Dang...Im in.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

I'm not crying. You're crying. Me.

Precious age gap yuri romance. I need more.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, the moment she realizes she didn't even notice the mother wearing a yukata as well... ^_^

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

The omake.... :O

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

That so rare to see that omake can spoil the ending.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That so rare to see that omake can spoil the ending.

More like the ending you wanted to happen. After seeing the real ending, you wished it end on that.

joined May 1, 2015

Nice, I am glad we got a happy ending. I really do not need to read the other two volumes but if they eventually get released, I will be happy.

Webp.net-compress-image
joined Apr 28, 2016

I kind of wanted Kazuki to end up with the math teacher and Mina with her friend. But ok.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Kusanagi-sensei is being tased.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Who should I contact?

Based on the MangaDex posting, it looks like you should message JayBae. They're also a friendly bunch if you're up for hopping on their Discord. Good luck and thank you for your work!

Thanks a lot!

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

12/34... geez. this is huge in many ways.
I can't possibly imagine a grown up to fall for a 12yo kid irl

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

As cute as this series tries to be, it just makes me feel wrong. It just doesn't seem plausible enough, even if there's some more drama in the story.

I mean, 22 years of age difference AND girl was accidentally groomed by her mother to like her friend AND that friend seemed to mostly start to like the girl because she's a spitting image of her mommy AND yet somehow, miraculously/horribly, the two end up dating in a totally serious way in long term? I'm laughing my ass off here. It's probably because I can't handle the idea even slightly seriously, so I have to deflect it to the realm of humor... I'm sure the author doesn't mind. :)

last edited at May 7, 2020 4:50PM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I love this. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HARD WORK!

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Wait, she DIDN'T plan for her hair cut to look just like her mom?

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

I came to the thread for answers but ended up getting even more confused, wtf is even going on ╥﹏╥

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I'm so happy new chapters are being released!

I really missed this series.

joined Apr 24, 2015

I've been waiting for this and the last chapter to be translated for a long time.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

As cute as this series tries to be, it just makes me feel wrong. It just doesn't seem plausible enough, even if there's some more drama in the story.

I mean, 22 years of age difference AND girl was accidentally groomed by her mother to like her friend AND that friend seemed to mostly start to like the girl because she's a spitting image of her mommy AND yet somehow, miraculously/horribly, the two end up dating in a totally serious way in long term? I'm laughing my ass off here. It's probably because I can't handle the idea even slightly seriously, so I have to deflect it to the realm of humor... I'm sure the author doesn't mind. :)

Going out on a limb here, but I take it that the 4-koma and Comedy tags mean that it’s supposed to be funny.

That and the fact that it’s funny, of course.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

They get together? AAAAAAAAAAAA HAPPINESS

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Going out on a limb here, but I take it that the 4-koma and Comedy tags mean that it’s supposed to be funny.

Which is exactly my meaning. I think it's funny too, just off from what I would find mostly just funny and not funny and off-putting or bit too uncomfortable at the same time. In an eye-rolling and spine-tingling way. I'm not moralizing here or anything. I don't particularly care if the teacher eventually makes the kid her little love bunny in her late 30's/ early 40's. If that's what author wants to depict, so be it. I simply find the apparent end result of this craziness to be bit too convenient or something like that.

Lot of people had similar reaction to Fusoroi no Renji, don't they? Just for a bit different reason. It's just all those dips into your personal uncanny valley. Sometimes there is just a thing that makes you react, almost involuntarily at first. You may even learn to like it if you get used to it at some point. Like learning to drink your coffee black. I'm not quite there yet, but I do try to keep a little bit of an open mind whenever possible.

last edited at May 7, 2020 9:49PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I totally love stories with the 4-koma and Comedy tags.

I also love keen irony. Especially when the one you're targeting doesn't get it at all.

JazzLafayette
4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

I was under the impression that the parent-teacher conference was the first time Mina and Yae had seen each other pretty much since Yae's wedding, but this chapter seems to indicate that not being the case?

To reply you must either login or sign up.