Forum › Posts by DR2 Hajime Hinata

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Phoenix%20picture
joined Jul 20, 2016

damn

Phoenix%20picture
joined Jul 20, 2016

hmmm she's kept the ribbon this whole time huh?

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Phoenix%20picture
joined Jul 20, 2016

I'm confused but I suppose it worked out, the simple conclusion I have come to is Miwa is a major pervert and Nachi accepts her even though she is one

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image Comments 19 Feb 04:28
Phoenix%20picture
joined Jul 20, 2016

@Relopokilolo interesting, I'll have to look at the dialogue again, one of Ningguang's servants also fawns over her, I guess it's just the effect of Beidou and Ningguang

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image Comments 19 Feb 04:07
Phoenix%20picture
joined Jul 20, 2016

ganyu is best girl

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Scandal discussion 09 Feb 04:07
Phoenix%20picture
joined Jul 20, 2016

Re-reading this, I think a yandere tag would be perfect (even though it's not inherently violent, that girl does have clear tendencies of possession). If someone sees this and sees the yandere tag, midway into the story they'll think the yandere is Nagisa but it ends up being that other girl and will be shocked, maybe. Just a thought though

I don't think Ayane is yandere. Ayane loves Misaki and Nagisa is in the way, so she got rid of Nagisa so that she can replace her, that's all. What she did is bad, but no sign of possession or obsession

I dunno, sabotaging your partner and friend's career/relationship (might I add a career that she loved and even got into an argument about not wanting to let go) and saying "Finally... It's finally mine.... Misaki is an idol just for me" seems pretty possessive and obsessive to me

Phoenix%20picture
joined Jul 20, 2016

news just in: gay conversion therapy

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Scandal discussion 05 Feb 19:16
Phoenix%20picture
joined Jul 20, 2016

Re-reading this, I think a yandere tag would be perfect (even though it's not inherently violent, that girl does have clear tendencies of possession). If someone sees this and sees the yandere tag, midway into the story they'll think the yandere is Nagisa but it ends up being that other girl and will be shocked, maybe. Just a thought though

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Phoenix%20picture
joined Jul 20, 2016

Special Translation
Chiaki: How about we go check out the festival together? = How about we meet at the bathroom so I can grope your boobs while dressed as butler? Is kinda of a kink of mines.

I didn't even think of that, and here I thought we would get some cute wholesome scenes

Oh well, boobs are boobs

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Phoenix%20picture
joined Jul 20, 2016

I always feel sad when I lurk in someone's profile and I notice they haven't posted in years. I wonder where they are now and hope they've just moved on to better things. Hope they finally quit that shitty part-time job or whatever they were always complaining about and are happier now. That's the strangeness of parasocial relationships, I guess. Must be weird being a nobody that has another nobody they've never met wondering what they're up to now.

I do the same thing, you're not alone. I suppose it's because we kind of have a small community here, normally seeing the same people comment on most mangas/doujins. You could even join the community right now, binge read older manga and see familiar profile pictures each time in the comment section only to find out that they haven't posted in a few years or more and wonder why that is the case. Some people come back every year or two, others don't. It's quite a melancholic cycle to think about.

last edited at Feb 1, 2021 11:27PM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Phoenix%20picture
joined Jul 20, 2016

I almost didn't click on it because of the absent yuri tag but it was a nice read, I'll be back to read the philosophical comments from other people

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Phoenix%20picture
joined Jul 20, 2016

the cliffhanger is killing me, she's probably gonna say something like holding hands though

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Phoenix%20picture
joined Jul 20, 2016

a 4 page manga has gotten me smiling like an idiot

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Phoenix%20picture
joined Jul 20, 2016

Chinami made the right choice, props to her. I'm sure it's most likely because she didn't feel truly loved by Yukako and grew tired of being the side chick and less about guilt/morals, but I'll take it (a character actually respects themselves for once, crazy). I'm quite satisfied if it ended like this but I would also be satisfied if Yukako divorces her husband and devotes her love to Chinami, which I hope is what will happen.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image Comments 26 Jan 12:14
Phoenix%20picture
joined Jul 20, 2016
86755816_p0

I've never been into Touhou so I was just wondering is there a certain reason why these two are shipped so much?

Phoenix%20picture
joined Jul 20, 2016

hmmmm I'm gonna skip this one, sorry

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image Comments 26 Jan 00:56
Phoenix%20picture
joined Jul 20, 2016
86490788_p0

Yep, always shipped these two

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image Comments 26 Jan 00:53
Phoenix%20picture
joined Jul 20, 2016
Ep84qb9uwaa10zp-orig

I read that in ame's voice

Phoenix%20picture
joined Jul 20, 2016

"Excitement Deficiency Syndrome"

That's just depression.

Nope

it is tho

kind of? I think you can still get excited when you're depressed but I guess if you think about the syntax of it, it kind of works. If you think of excitement/arousal as motivation like psychology does then yeah, I think it could be excitement deficiency syndrome though there is more to it than that.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Phoenix%20picture
joined Jul 20, 2016

I really like this author's stories and art, too bad they don't have any other mangas

She does, they're just all Yaoi.

sad

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Phoenix%20picture
joined Jul 20, 2016

I'm looking for one where a girl goes to visit her grandparents (something of the sort) in the countryside and stumbles upon a mansion where she meets a "ghost" who is bound to that area. Turns out the "ghost" was a girl who was unconscious and her spirit was lingering I guess. The girl becomes conscious again and they become friends. It would probably be subtext at most

This one?

And here's a couple others with similar themes.

It was the first one but I'll give the other ones a read as well, thank you

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Phoenix%20picture
joined Jul 20, 2016

alright I ship those two hard

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Phoenix%20picture
joined Jul 20, 2016

I'm looking for one where a girl goes to visit her grandparents (something of the sort) in the countryside and stumbles upon a mansion where she meets a "ghost" who is bound to that area. Turns out the "ghost" was a girl who was unconscious and her spirit was lingering I guess. The girl becomes conscious again and they become friends. It would probably be subtext at most

Phoenix%20picture
joined Jul 20, 2016

aww that's adorable

Phoenix%20picture
joined Jul 20, 2016

I only read the first few chapters and this last one but it's cool, I agree with KawaiiSuika though, it doesn't really look like there was much development (except for that one relationship with the tanned guy and the other guy). Although this is just one of those mangas with a mellow type of feel so I get it