Forum › Posts by GendoIkari

GendoIkari Uploader
GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Lets settle this 2 year old conflict once and for all
If you like lolicon just because you are into little kids you are fing disgusting
If you like some soft lolicon because of fluff Its fine
Its like, you know, loving some violent looking game but still understanding that violece is bad. You all need to understand that when someone can separate fiction from reality Its fine

You have it backwards I am afraid. Liking ero lolicon is the only measure of morality for a person. If you do not like enjoy manga of lolis fuckin' all other good deeds and thoughts are outweighed by that evil. It is unfortunate that everyone who died before the invention of loli manga is burning in hell now, but they should have considered that before being born in the wrong time period.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

The same history, the same mistakes, over and over...

Mostly spelling ones it seems.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Oh boy I’ve been waiting for this

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

A het remake of Raindrop Harmonia? Very nice. Office Ladies and runaway children always does it, no matter the sexuality.

Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Bae is back

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I don’t remember if anyone brought it up but they released an ASMR dramaCD for this too.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ337874.html

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Nah mang, everyone knows that the One True Queer Art is shoujo-ai and shounen-ai.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

recursive patting
why is it not showing up

No idea mate.

GendoIkari Uploader
Mature discussion 09 Sep 17:30
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Hmmmmmm

Tiger Lily

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

about mermaids...

Do not link to on the forums (or believe what you read on) that sight thanks. It is an explicitly transphobic forum dedicated to the spreading of falsehoods and organization of harassment against trans people and organizations supporting them.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Why does it feel like Girls' Last Tour all of a sudden?

Airi Shimeji NTR

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

oneeloli hug
oneeloli fug

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

There's still time to go the Is My Hobby Weird? route.

Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I'm not sure if "allowed to" is correct or not, obviously Dr. P has some contention about that. I only mean that you are able to and could do so for the ones that there's no issue with if you're impatient.

Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Don't you have the permissions to delete chapters yourself? As far as I know it's not like there's a less annoying process to delete them for anyone else than searching one by one with the group page open.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Popular* yuri doujin mangaka AwA7 becomes vtuber
https://twitter.com/awa7ch

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Curiosity is really killing this cat (me). Like these girls are like 14 they need to calm down. where did you even buy that vibrator, Hina???

They're actually 16 or 17 but I digress. They probably got it off online purchases

They're middle school, not high school. Stated in one of the earlier chapters.

Chapter 2 was a flashback to when they were in middleschool, they're highschoolers now in the rest of the series.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Oh, this manga was so funny I can't believe they just abandoned it like this :(

Yeah man it kinda sucks

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

They are not gay anymore.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

We don't have yuri anymore.

Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

IIRC the UK barred minors from getting hormone treatment?

Puberty blockers.

Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

considering whats going on right now in the us and uk.

So... anyone willing to enlighten me what this is referring to?

I would assume the recent slate of laws in US states and the UK that make it illegal to provide any medical or psychiatric care to trans people.

I know it's kinda unrelated to the main topic, but do you have a reading recommendation for this? I haven't heard of that and would like to learn what's going on in this case.

The ACLU statement on the US State law most relevant is pretty concise and accurate, although limited to the specific case. I am more unfamiliar with the UK law unfortunately.

Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

considering whats going on right now in the us and uk.

So... anyone willing to enlighten me what this is referring to?

I would assume the recent slate of laws in US states and the UK that make it illegal to provide any medical or psychiatric care to trans people.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

No spanking: extremely disappointing.