Forum › Posts by GendoIkari

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Series where a girl goes to a club room in the night and there are girls from the same school from different time periods there.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Bring back the random chapter button/pane.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

This is fucking sick.

Bill and Ted voice
Indeed, sick and most excellent my dudes.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

a lot of p3d0s here liking it. go get a life

Daym, you really p0wn3d those people from 3 years ago when the last positive comment was made.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Man the anime isn't even out and im already seeing many weirdo's claiming this as their own just like they did with Maid dragon and are acting like this series isn't yuri and calling people "yuritard" if they call it that and then you have the other side calling it yuri-bait that's fetish-fuel and pedo-pandering for straight dude.
I'm out here just hoping they don't censored it like crazy when it airs. Why can't a girl enjoy S&M Magical Girls in peace.
(ಥ﹏ಥ)

These days, if you say you're watching the middleschooler majou shoujo BDSM ecchi anime, they arrest you, and throw you in jail.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

It's not because it's fictional that you can say and draw everything you want. It's not because they were not real persons harmed that you can show the more hateful and immoral things in your story. Words and pictures have meanings and can be more harmful and impactful than any physical actions.

I can attest to this; reading Citrus was in fact far more painful than getting stabbed or T-boned.

This stupid argument and the other "people choose what to read" are the things that lead us to have story (manga, anime, BD, comics ....) that show and spread harmful ideas that actually hurt real people.

Agreed, real people will be hurt by these ideas: we readers of this are going to manifest a tulpa of the manga, and it will come at you with a knife.

And in this case, there is nothing to justify the choice of actor to show little children being abuses and one of them impregnate by her dad ? WTF !

Yes, the choice of actor was bad, it would have been better if it was Willem Dafoe playing the dad who impregnates his daughter.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Oh hell yes, the best kind of literature.

I don't understand why people make this kind of story with heavy subject and especially when it involves children.

To fill the heads of the innocent impressionable young ladies what read them with vile and wicked ideas— to corrupt them into witchcraft and devil worship!

last edited at May 18, 2023 5:36PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

bro what is this

The shining light of Manga Time Kirara

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

More Sunao08 oneeloli! Already a masterpiece in 1 chapter.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Germany has done a pretty good job of owning up to its past and making sure history's lessons aren't forgotten but that's not the case in a lot of places such as Japan which downplays its role in WWII.

I don't think that is how I would characterize the (west) German actions after the war, the upholding of Third Reich civil service and court appointments and Nuremberg Law convictions of LGBT people. This censorship of symbols and history in media and faux-remorse by the CDU always seemed more a shield against retrospection for the NAZI officers that wormed their way into NATO high command and a weapon against the most tepid support for Palestinians in this time that Israel foments such similar crimes. The state corporations that perpetrated the holocaust; IBM, Bayer, CocaCola, BMW, Deutschbank, AIG, Seimens, Hugo Boss, etc are not barred from operating in Germany, their assets were not stripped to the fillaments for reparation, the lucre ripped from the mouths of victims at scale still rots in Swiss bank accounts not relinquished to the 'international community'. This refusal to engage in that history in anything but hushed tones serves only now to protect the continuum of government that is unbroken since the faltering failure of denazification and allow the same government to control the narrative and excise those they still see as untermench; Roma, LGBT people, immigrant workers, communists; from the rolls of victims of atrocity. The lesbian rape manga at hand is a good story; it's compelling, it's titillating, it's well researched and the author's musings on the abject stupidity of the Reich's designs (and further actions) are a lot more honest than can be seen in most American blockbusters that require the projection of superhuman competence on the enemy that they might look good by its defeat; it strays from the (fascist if we are to believe Adorno) tendency cultivated by that censorship to create more relatable, simplistic escapist works of clear morals and ethical protagonists.

Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Some interesting changes from the (more explicit?) prototype doujin version. She's less masculine pre-transition in this and the inner monologue stuff is extended.

Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Waited a long time for this one, glad to see it getting translated, good work.

GendoIkari Uploader
YuuLily discussion 31 Jan 15:56
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

More important, is this problematic? Since lily is underage

Of course it's problematic, it's necrophilia.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

https://twitter.com/mnmnoooO/status/1606599885104779265
A second unofficial followup doujin manga will be released at comiket.

GendoIkari Uploader
GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

HP washing

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Great as always from Mochi

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

There is an unofficial side story book the author released for comiket
https://mobile.twitter.com/mnmnoooO/status/1555932765249744896

GendoIkari Uploader
Tapestry discussion 30 Jul 21:32
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Yes.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011
GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

That happens to British "people" too, 20 seconds in the rain and they are bedridden with pneumonia until they die. It's what happened to Charlie's grandparents in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

last edited at May 2, 2022 9:30AM

GendoIkari Uploader
GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

A fallen angel

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Age is just number, but so is 911. And jail is just a place.

See you there everyone
I love this soo much

I don’t think Itou8 or her readers are going to go to jail for 911. Even the Saudi government officials who orchestrated it didn’t go to jail.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I like Chinatsu