Forum › Kusanagi-Sensei is Being Tested discussion

joined Jun 21, 2023

Wow. This entire manga just torpedoed itself with one chapter. Smoking is extremely triggering for me so that's the end of the road for this manga for me. Was gonna buy it too. Makes me so angry I could scream!

joined May 15, 2021

Wow. This entire manga just torpedoed itself with one chapter. Smoking is extremely triggering for me so that's the end of the road for this manga for me. Was gonna buy it too. Makes me so angry I could scream!

I just had to log in and comment on how insanely dumb this comment is, I can't wrap my head around it

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

All I can think is "2 years, you say? It's been almost three!". :P

But welcome back!

last edited at Nov 20, 2023 2:03PM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I just had to log in and comment on how insanely dumb this comment is, I can't wrap my head around it

I don't want to make assumptions about strangers online, but its possible that they have their own struggles with nicotine addiction and seeing it depicted so casually reminds them of that time

joined Oct 2, 2021

Smoking. Filthy disgusting cancer causing habit. Think that about covers it

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

Vol. 3 feels like this manga got axed hard, kinda sad, because I feel like there's a lot of missed potential. Wasn't a bad read, but I don't think I'll ever return to it.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Even when two people seem "perfect together," sometimes it just doesn't work out. What a bittersweet, yet mature sentiment. Been there. Done that. Got the F@ckin' T-shirt.

Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

What's with the single chapter update here? This manga has been fully uploaded for 4 months now on Mangadex.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Bad bitch fumbled :(

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Idk what it is about 2-D girls smoking that really gets me swooning. It’s strange since I hate the smell of it irl and tend to stay away from people who do smoke.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Matsubara living the good life

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

What would have sped this up a lot: if she'd remembered that she cursed the child of the girl that left her for a boy, in the womb, to fall in love with her. It's a tried-and-true method that has never failed.

Wtf%20kitty%20dynasty%20pfp
joined Oct 24, 2023

I'm surprised at the strength of the some of the reactions to the 'smoking' chapter.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I'm surprised at the strength of the some of the reactions to the 'smoking' chapter.

I lost my mom to those death-sticks. They don't upset me as much as those other commenters, but I get why some people might react that way.

Wtf%20kitty%20dynasty%20pfp
joined Oct 24, 2023

I lost my mom to those death-sticks. They don't upset me as much as those other commenters, but I get why some people might react that way.

I'm very sorry to hear that. My paternal grandma went the same way before I was born. Right up until the diagnosis her doctor insisted that her lungs were "as healthy as a new-born baby's." Bozhi istine. It's a sick world, huh?

Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

She completely ignored yae's threat and asked her 16 year old CHILD TO MARRY HER?! and then she bitched on about how 'we'll have our obstacles to overcome', like shut up and stop sugar coating the fact that you're a straight up pedo ugh

Dude if you read up until the end, where were you expecting the story to go?? Like the whole age gap premise was there from chapter one. Were you just reading this to see if Kusanagi gets arrested or something lmao? This series also has never shied away from all the repercussions of being with a minor and Kusanagi did reject Kazuki's advances for most of the series.

Like could she have waited until Kazuki was 18 to actually start being in a relationship? Yeah (and that STILL wouldn't be acceptable irl due to grooming), but we all knew what this story was gonna be about from the get go so no point in getting angry about the outcome lol.

tbh it started fun and all but i started feeling icky when she set those rules on white day haha. i thought its gonna go differently, some of age gap teacher student had them like. going separate ways and reuniting when the student is of enougt etc which in my opinion is better bc the student had time to think if thats what she reallywants and shit u know.

i mean i did kinda expect they would be togethher but i wished it went differently/ a different approach

Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

She completely ignored yae's threat and asked her 16 year old CHILD TO MARRY HER?! and then she bitched on about how 'we'll have our obstacles to overcome', like shut up and stop sugar coating the fact that you're a straight up pedo ugh

Dude if you read up until the end, where were you expecting the story to go?? Like the whole age gap premise was there from chapter one. Were you just reading this to see if Kusanagi gets arrested or something lmao? This series also has never shied away from all the repercussions of being with a minor and Kusanagi did reject Kazuki's advances for most of the series.

Like could she have waited until Kazuki was 18 to actually start being in a relationship? Yeah (and that STILL wouldn't be acceptable irl due to grooming), but we all knew what this story was gonna be about from the get go so no point in getting angry about the outcome lol.

tbh it started fun and all but i started feeling icky when she set those rules on white day haha. i thought its gonna go differently, some of age gap teacher student had them like. going separate ways and reuniting when the student is of enougt etc which in my opinion is better bc the student had time to think if thats what she reallywants and shit u know.

i mean i did kinda expect they would be togethher but i wished it went differently/ a different approach

Cut%20out%20avater
joined May 25, 2023

what a bullshit rule, ngl

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

What would have sped this up a lot: if she'd remembered that she cursed the child of the girl that left her for a boy, in the womb, to fall in love with her. It's a tried-and-true method that has never failed.

Reminded me of that gem. Off to reread it now!

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

We've got an old fashioned chocolate showdown in the hallway. Looked like they were about to wrestle.

last edited at Jan 18, 2024 10:40AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

A true battle of minds.

To be fair, though, Kazuki's first thought was pretty much what Sensei would have preferred, she just didn't realize she could ask her to wait (or that Sensei even would?) and due to this didn't think it would work.

joined Sep 1, 2021

she's an airhead, what do you expect

joined May 3, 2014

how in hell it is grooming when the adult did everything in her power to dismiss her? how it is grooming when there was 0 grooming done on the young adult??? do you even know what geooming is? it’s the intention of an adult to groom/raise some one underage with the intention of taking advantage of them! POINT ME to the years of supposed grooming Kusanagi did!!!

last edited at Jan 19, 2024 3:00AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.