Forum › Posts by Tsuki-chan

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Just ignore hate comments. The less they have interactions, the less they will feel the need to share them.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Lastpersimmondrops posted:

dynasty-scans is littered with the ruins of "pure" yuri mangas who thought they would fend off sex scenes forever.

If Sensei ever decides to end this magmun opus I hope it goes out with lovely hentai chapters for each couple.

Right?!?!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

glad1983 posted:

Well, that train is moving fast, but...
Now it's time for 6+ months wait for the follow-up.

it seems like Kishi is already working on it!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

sigh they are looking for redrawers without experience :'(

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'd love to see a guide on how to redraw those non-parallel lines that are used to give pathos! (usulaly in corners)

Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

bitfarb posted:

I kind of like how little sis is.. how would you call it.. an aggressive M? It's interesting to have a character who's more like "HARDER YOU COWARD" than "iiyaaa it huuurts, stooop". Pushing it so hard (especially in public) could get her in serious trouble someday, but it makes for a fun character.

This is the definition of a power bottom

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

themajoritylied posted:

I still have PTSD from Shizuka chapters. I can usually handle cheating stuff but Mio was a mess after that even after they made up. Too much realism.

Late, but I agree. Having been in a complicated bad relationship before that still affects me nearly a decade on, it's extremely hard for me to read those two. They used to be my absolute favorite but Shizuka's handling of the situation seriously bugs me, as well as Kaoru's apparent lack of remorse for how she treated Shizuka (everyone seems to forget that Kaoru was the one who started the mess in the first place, and Kaoru was also the one who provoked and tempted Shizuka before she met Mask). Kaoru's situational amnesia/hypocrisy also really bothers me. A lot of people seem to have totally forgiven/forgotten, so I was like...am I just being irrational? But looking back, Kaoru provokes/tempts Shizuka up until until moment she falls for Mask, and then does this ridiculous 180 and starts acting like a Saint telling Shizuka to move on and focus on Mio despite her (Kaoru) being the one who deliberately messed things up between them to begin with.

Mio deserves better. I get the author wants to add drama but at some point even in fiction enough is enough. I don't believe for an instant Shizuka is actually over Kaoru, and, while this almost NEVER happens to me, I will actually be MAD if she hurts Mio AGAIN after everything because of it. I'm not the type to get mad at fictional characters, mind- usually I'm the one rolling my eyes at people who do. After all, a fictional character only does what the author intends and therefore, all their actions can be considered within the realm of their character. But this thing just hits so close to home, and Shizuka and Kaoru are both toxic in their own ways, and Mio just doesn't deserve to be caught in the middle of it. Even with my toxic experience, I wasn't totally innocent eventually. In reality, a person gets bitter and snaps back. But Mio is just too sweet and forgiving for this (even including the alleged kidnapping). At some point, there's a boundary that shouldn't be crossed even for fictional characters.

I'm always so excited when this manga updates, but yeah. I'm not looking forward to this next chapter. Though I am admittedly curious as to what Mio meant by 'kidnapping' Shizuka (or whatever word she used, I forget).

I agree with a lot of stuff you say (apart from the fact that I love their chapters), but at the same in most situations you don't really need to move on from your previous toxic relationship. Working so hard to "get over it" is actually the best way to stay engaged with it. Strong feelings don't die easily and it doesn't mean that you can't love and respect someone else. Sure, it would be great if Shizuka were able to understand this before hurting Mio. But this is what actually happens in reality with young maidens in love.
And this is absolutely what I love about this pair. Is so damn realistic.
I know what's happening in the next chapter but I already can't wait for more.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Image Comments 27 Nov 03:04
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013
Feb5al1xiamsgeu-orig

^killed mee

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Image Comments 20 Nov 09:58
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013
Ev93zz5xaainfab-orig

Why not just a 69 tho

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

saltyslug5561 posted:

I still have PTSD from Shizuka chapters. I can usually handle cheating stuff but Mio was a mess after that even after they made up. Too much realism.

We have another mini to release and then 30 pages of Mio and Shizuka. Get ready.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

welease.wodger posted:

Virgins Empire is fantastic and Kishi- san is a god but just an issue i have with it, is, with there being so many couples,
it takes forever to come back to your ( my lol ) favorites. ( like Haruka x Kanae, Mio x Shizuka, Elisha x Honoka, Mask x Kaoru and the crack ship Nao x Onibi.)

Next chapter is a huge Mio x Shizuka one

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

THE CREDITS AAAHHH

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Image Comments 10 Oct 10:57
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013
Fbc4yfpvcaeongz-orig

MOKUSHI KUSHIMO SHIMOKU KUMOSHI MOSHIKU SHIKUMO

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Image Comments 28 Sep 02:28
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013
93048250_p0

nonono azul x utena always

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

morter posted:

They actually said the word. Lmao

I can't help but feel like the author is addressing complainers.

well, she actually said "ecchi"... Translators licence I guess

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm surprised someone can seriously compare smoking to tattoos and piercings.
By the way! Great work on the typesetting, let me know if you need any more CL/RD <3

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

elevown posted:

^I kinda get it but i wish they acted a bit more into each other in a romantic sense and not always so innocently lol- but i guess thats half the appeal for fans.

I agree

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Nene posted:

"Awwwwwwwww we are blessed with some MahiMahi! So precious! So adorable!

Oh there's some Ai x Chie too. And Mask with a new hairstyle. Ho-hum.

But look at them MahiMahi!!! D'awwwwwwwww! Sho schweeeeeet! Sho keeeeeeeewt!"

(Me, reading the last chapters.)

I really don't get MahiMahi lovers ahahahaha

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Image Comments 24 Aug 02:14
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013
E8icalnuuam85g4-orig

Negom delivers again

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

shadesan posted:

Sheesh, I mean I am right here

looool

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Image Comments 21 Aug 08:36
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013
E9ju0iuvkaicopk-orig

I love theeeeemmm I need a series

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh my god this is my drug and you're feeding me daily I might die

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Image Comments 10 Aug 04:39
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013
Pekochan

But she's giving the ring to multiple girls?

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Cornonthekopp posted:

So are we gonna talk about the BL tooth love triangle? No? Okay

That cracked me up I swear

Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Finally some communication! Now they can really go wild :P