Hornyxpro-1777362990687252742-img1

why wrong toys in wrong holes tho...
PEOPLE YOU NEED BASE IN THE ASS! DO NOT ATTEMPT

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Hirose Narumi posted:

Every time they say "I'm so tired of human males!" I can't but think "It's time to try human females!"

Good MakaMaka style stuff. Or early Virgins' Empire style. Don't you wish VE was still like this?

Personally I like today's style much much more

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I don't know what is the story behind all these scanlators groups doing this but I'm kinda sad I'm not in this :'(
Very cute story!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Daremo from Parts Unknown posted:

Why are people saying Ayano and Miyoshi kissed? Do they mean the hug in the Mini-chapter?

There was a chapter, long ago. Don't ask me the number. It should be easy to find if you look for the right tags.

The two were in the library iirc and Ayano stole a kiss from Miyoshi while Miyoshi had her eyes covered. Then Ayano claimed she had just pressed her fingers on Miyoshi's lips to trick her, and Miyoshi called Ayano on her bullshit because fingers shmingers that had totally been a kiss.

In any other manga, this development would have resulted in a heated discussion and Ayano would have been forced to confess her love. In VE the whole thing was forgotten and never mentioned again, and readers barely remember it. :-(

Ch100

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Loved the final. I think it was perfect. I feel a bit sorry for Hashimoto tho.

Also, unrelated to everything I just wrote, could someone explain to me why Junko got back in contact with Hashimoto in the first place? She was initially confused about Kayo moving next door without her being aware this was happening, which led to Hashimoto for some reason, but then Junko said she wasn't going to bother with Hashimoto anymore because Kayo wasn't planning on using her in one of her schemes, which brings me back to the original question, why did she got in contact with her?

She got back in contact because:
- she could exploit her
- Hashimoto got back to her

I feel like Kayo’s “victory” is a little undercut by how much it involves nepotism. Even if she genuinely loves Satomi, just having a rich sugar mommy give you the win because you’re sleeping with her feels a little cheap from a story perspective. It would be like suddenly winning a huge lottery so you don’t have to work anymore. Anyone could win at life if a rich person in a powerful position suddenly fell in love with you and started giving you treats.

I mean, really? It's not about having a sugar mommy. Kayo has always been a super top employee. If she wanted, she could find a job at any company (apart from maybe the bad record she was given unfairily), but Satomi knew both what she was capable of and her situation. She explains her win in life is not given by weath at all (actually, she has a lower-status job now), but by getting out of that crazy workplace.

last edited at Dec 24, 2023 4:42AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Liliaĵa posted:

I was just wondering why the chapter was tagged NSFW... hmm

It's because the whole series is

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

cecile posted:

Lol I am here for the train wreck and f up characters but why does every BDSM stuff have to be raped?? That's not even what BDSM is about. I just want a cool BDSM manga where they discuss before hand -,-

I agree it's a bit disappointing everything has rape when it's BDSM in yuri. On a side note, this is con non-con which is part of BDSM as well.

Not the way it was presented, it isn't. You need to have a proper talk beforehand, set hard limits and agree on a safeword. Then you can do this safely.

On the other hand, it's fiction, so eh, whatever.

If you want more wholesome BDSM I suggest Sunstone.

Ohh, will check it out. And since we're here, I'd very much like to suggest this webcomic

I mean, of course this would just be molestation and rape in real life. But it's a manga and the chapter's name is "I enjoyed it". In my perspective it was a whole con non-con scene set up by the author for us.

Don't have deviantart so I don't really orientate myself.
Reading "program me" now and so far I'm liking it.

Sunstone is a lesbian BDSM comix that is very very educational and I suggest it to everyone (even the hets) to read it if they're interested in the topic. It's a classic, let's say.

last edited at Oct 7, 2023 10:41AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Lol I am here for the train wreck and f up characters but why does every BDSM stuff have to be raped?? That's not even what BDSM is about. I just want a cool BDSM manga where they discuss before hand -,-

I agree it's a bit disappointing everything has rape when it's BDSM in yuri. On a side note, this is con non-con which is part of BDSM as well.
If you want more wholesome BDSM I suggest Sunstone. However, since this is fiction and not real life, I'm very happy to accept the most toxic stuff Flowerchild will deliver.

last edited at Sep 17, 2023 5:38PM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013
Nagiwww7-1662997482564108288-img1

it is not. Still hot image

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Joddascus posted:

page 4 is so fucked up

I'm happy I'm not the only one who thought about it.
I wondered if she was gonna lick it, actually

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

DumShork posted:

While I find the idea of eternal vindictiveness tiring, especially for someone who isn't even real, I find myself agreeing with people who say they can't trust Kaoru. One extremely necessary part of a redemption story is the breakdown of the character to be redeemed. The breakdown moment, where they're at their lowest and realize the way they do things isn't right, is essential for convincing the reader that they've actually learned something. This series has been going on for so long, with such time between chapters, I honestly can't remember if Kaoru even had such a moment. If she did, and people just aren't recalling it, please feel free to link the chapter.

It was basically every chapter with Her and Shizuka in which Kaoru told her not to hurt Mio, because they knew they wanted different things in a relatiship (Shizuka was hurt to see Kaoru interested in one person only when that is what she wanted for herself, Kaoru wanting to be able to express her feelings freely - as in being interested in more than one person at the time).

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Vankomycin posted:

Miyoshi is basically that joke where they're just "really good friends" but she's such an airhead, that she actually does just think that they're just the best friends ever, but also she's definitely 100% in love with Ayano.

My prediction is that she's 100% in love with Ayano, but is terrified to take the risk of confessing because she doesn't want to lose Ayano as a friend.

My prediction is that she's 100% in love with Ayano, but is too much of an airhead to realize. I'm afraid we would need an "epiphany arch" kinda thing to have her realize she can't go on like this. Like, a guy confessing to Ayano.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I just love this, can't get enough

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I feel like Pavlov's dog, waiting for a new chapter every two days...

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Faylicia posted:

I've done "Ayaka things" in the past, not to this extent but um, weird extent, like asking my professor out for coffee once I graduated-extent... and sometimes I kinda wish it had stayed a crush in my head and I hadn't been so stupid. But then again, this is a manga not real life lol, idk why I'm even saying this.

I actually confessed to my teacher after got my uni digree and we're still in contact and very close friends after three years! <3

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

FluffyCow posted:

I know the author isn't writing her this way but Shizuka still feels so fake to me. Her only saving grace is that Mio seems to be happy with her.

I feel like I've said this before.

I don't get that all from her at this point personally. Especially not after recent chapters with her, but too each their own interpretation of course.

same

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I just wanted to say I love this and thank the scalators <3

Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

New *series

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I think author-san really likes con non-con. Wonder if she's aware

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I screamed NOOOO too, when reading about the ending.
I'm secretly hoping for a sequel called "Nagisa no Baka!" instead

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Believe that the work on Mangadex has not be redeem to be good enough to be upload here and in any case, Cue asked Stan if it was ok for them to take over the project.

Dynasty's versions are 25 chapters behind the original version, which is getting a new one weekly now, apparently.
Hino-san needed someone to do a sprint to catch up. xKs, the person on Mangadex, doesn't seen to be doing any other series (at least on MD) and thus can provide that with relative ease. Sure, I'd rather have a Cuetie or Cyan Steam version with that bit of extra polish in the long run, but polish usually takes time and/or boundless motivation.

It's not about keeping the project, it's about how you approach it and collaborate. As I said, I have no problem with stepping down. I also would have liked to upload the chapters very quickly but sometimes there's life. It's about how you do it and how you communicate with the other scanlators

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I sincerely don't know what's going on. From what I thought, the policy was to at least contact the current scanlators for picking up a series. Now many groups have stepped in after I did only 5 chapters. Of course I could have been faster, but usually what you do is ask to help. I'm okay with what is happening, I didn't get that attached to scanlating it, but if this were to happen with another series, like Virgins' Empire I would be pissed. Anyway, the project on mangadex is well done and the redrawing is good as well, so I'm fine with it being continued. But don't know what to think about this whole situation.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Looks like there is someone else doing scanlations of this, I will leave it to them then! Hopefully someone will post it here too

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

So she finally admits, that she loves that chicc thicc alabama jezabel?!

Now go eat already!!!!

No. The translation is completely wrong.

yeah, i was also curious about that since i don't think it's something honoka would say (at this point in their relationship at least).
Anyway i searched the raw and google translated it and is the translation supposed to go:

"That Eli will absolutely love this!"

I'm only working on context clues here and my knowledge of mandarin. someone correct me if im wrong.

Yep, we actually did correct it in our files but somehow it was missed. We will update it asap

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

shadesan posted:

Yeah, I have been nothing but delighted with the work you guys do.
Sounds like you don't get to hear it enough but:
Thanks Tsuki and all the other Chads for letting us enjoy this manga!

Hmm, maybe we should pitch to Dynasty to have a Scanalator Appreciation Day on the calendar. It's too easy to take for granted what effort all the scanaltors put into this.

Thank you! These comments are enough :)