Forum › Posts by ChippedIce

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

Jeez, Mao is such a toxic bitch... I've had a couple friends like her in the past who tried to monopolize me (lasted way longer than it should've) and I've also been on the receiving end of a girl like that who would start to behave like this towards me in subtle and then not so subtle ways when it came to a mutual girl friend (we're all L/B) despite me having 0 interest in her. They were all incredibly exhausting to be around, in both ends of those situations, and it usually ends in relationships being broken off because of how awful they can get.

Maybe that's why I liked that it was hinted at the end that Yuki started to crush on Arashi, like a "that's what you get for being an asshole, Mao" but also because those two would be a much healthier couple instead, unlike her toxic friend.

joined Nov 13, 2018

Aya is starting to annoy me tbh. Crazy how it's making me ship fuckboi with Koga now because of that.

ChippedIce
Image Comments 05 Dec 20:12
joined Nov 13, 2018
49776468_p0

^ Yep. I shipped them shortly after Jinx came out in League and Arcane isn't going to stop me >:( ! Also, I'm sure some people would go "They're sisters now? Even better! KKona" Alabama style, lmao.

ChippedIce
Image Comments 05 Dec 20:08
joined Nov 13, 2018
Fffwhwpxoaeaxbv-orig

It is technically the heels that makes her taller, otherwise they'd be like the same height

ChippedIce
Image Comments 10 Apr 22:51
joined Nov 13, 2018
Eeolq-dwkaa3r3c-orig

Really underrated pairing. I'm happy to see some fanart of them again.

ChippedIce
joined Nov 13, 2018

This feels like NTR now

joined Nov 13, 2018

I love how everyone is so incredibly upset/angry over a manga with the "CHEATING" tag that they willingly chose to read.

ChippedIce
Liberta discussion 10 Dec 02:51
joined Nov 13, 2018

This cliffhanger is cruel

joined Nov 13, 2018

She is just very normally clingy.

joined Nov 13, 2018

I wish these came out more frequently, it was a quick read.

ChippedIce
Mirage discussion 26 Nov 16:07
joined Nov 13, 2018

i was definitely getting trans vibes towards the beginning??

Just because a lesbian hates herself for liking women and being made fun of for wearing whatever she wants doesn't mean that she truly wants to. This happens to almost every lesbian at some point, self hate and homophobia are shitty things we go through and we can't help but think that if we were dudes we wouldn't be so hated, targeted, harassed, or even raped and murdered.

If society worldwide was different and accepting of homosexuals, we wouldn't have so much self hate and suicidal tendencies, not to mention wishing things were different like being straight or the opposite sex. It just sucks living in a homophobic society, even if you live in a good country for gay people, you still face discrimination from people every now and then, specially if you want a child.

ChippedIce
Weird Love discussion 16 Nov 23:52
joined Nov 13, 2018

The twist at the end was very predictable but I enjoyed this short one nonetheless.

joined Nov 13, 2018

Hit em' with the Onee-sama

ChippedIce
joined Nov 13, 2018

What kind of ending was that wtf, so rushed. Kinda disappointed but at the same time I'm not, I more or less expected this kind of thing.

ChippedIce
joined Nov 13, 2018

I'm just glad she's not blackmailing her.

joined Nov 13, 2018

as a 180cm girl I'm mad that she called 172cm tall

It's definitely tall for Japan, Japan's average is like 150cm for women.

I'm in a similar situation, my country's average is about 156cm for women and men's is like 167cm or so. I always have been tall, even since kindergarten I was always the tallest one all the way up to high school, I got bullied for it as a kid though so that made me pretty self conscious about my height and try to make myself smaller without noticing hahaha. Today I'm about 182cm and that's as far as it will go since I'm already 23. To everyone else in my country I'm super tall but in Latvia i.e I'd be kinda normal since women's average there is around 170cm.

Honestly it sucks being a tall woman in a country of small people, back problems and I have to shop for "men's" clothes so that they fit me well, people looking at me weird (F anxiety), even when it comes to dating it can suck, like, it would be going well and then some women would later say we weren't a good fit physically 'cuz they were kind of "intimidated" by my height and they prefer being the taller one (as stupid as that is but it's typical of butches for the most part so, meh) or they associate being tall as a "men's characteristic" that would turn them off. So, honestly, it's really refreshing to see a story were one of the women is tall and is self-conscious about it or had to leave some things behind because of it, usually they all portray it as cool or hot for height difference. This one's relatable to me.

last edited at Oct 15, 2020 1:18AM

ChippedIce
joined Nov 13, 2018

This went from normal to OOC real fast.

ChippedIce
Image Comments 08 Oct 15:42
joined Nov 13, 2018
Hikaru_ofuton_at5_1313109919109795843

Kidnapped.

ChippedIce
School Zone discussion 08 Oct 15:08
joined Nov 13, 2018

Holy shit Kei's a shortstack. I went 70+ chapters just assuming she had a petite boy body and small to middling tits and now my brain's short-circuiting trying to reconcile that assumption with that perfect hourglass.

wtf did I just read lmao

ChippedIce
joined Nov 13, 2018

Pairings keep piling on and it's getting hard to follow, specially with same-face syndrome the author seems to suffer from, I hope the author practices making different faces instead of making new characters because at some points it just gets hard to tell them apart, I legit thought it was gonna be the mangaka one but then noticed those characters were in high school and they sure as hell aren't her siblings as well. At least the teacher has a more fresh design compared to the other ones, I accidentally, legitimately thought it was a dude until I paid more attention to her face, and I honestly like it, she's the most different so far, apart from Minami that is.

Hopefully the new couple arc is alright, but I prefer the other ones getting more work done than just getting new characters/pairings.

joined Nov 13, 2018

Happy that two-image shot is getting a sequel.

ChippedIce
Image Comments 22 Sep 22:18
joined Nov 13, 2018
Hikaru_ofuton_at5

I don't think it's a cheating thing but rather a "what if" Tomoko was dating or got kissed by one of them in one universe.

^^ Also I don't see how Yuri couples can be described by Yaoi terminology of top/bottom.

last edited at Sep 22, 2020 10:19PM

ChippedIce
School Zone discussion 22 Sep 22:16
joined Nov 13, 2018

And she's going to get away with it, too.

You’re doubting the extent at which Yokoes plans can blow up in her face

Maybe Kei will end up getting surrounded by guys or girls praising her looks and Yokoe will feel annoyed af, maybe. I think she might get away with it though.

ChippedIce
Re: fan discussion 16 Sep 18:02
joined Nov 13, 2018

Kinda disappointed that #3 was mostly just a recap of the first two, I legitimately though #3 was about to be 60 pages long but the chapter went "SIKE! Bitch ya thought". Oh well, still nice to get an update.

ChippedIce
School Zone discussion 16 Sep 17:46
joined Nov 13, 2018

Finally she realized it's her fault for being such an asshole. It would irk me to no end that she'd be so mean to other people and somehow blame her shortcomings on her sister and others. If everyone does not want to talk to you or be your friend then you should really start to think if it is something about you rather than their fault, it is the best way to realize what you are doing wrong.