Forum › Posts by ArakawaAyumu

ArakawaAyumu
joined Jul 7, 2017

Merry Christmas to all!! This is the fucking sweetest present ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~ it’s the 24th here(⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)

Merry Christ~~maAaAss mimiyUuUUuH

ArakawaAyumu
joined Jul 7, 2017

hello everyone! I was wandering whether you guys know this particular manga, so the manga I think is an anthology series and this manga is set with reader point of view, if I remember correctly the manga has around 3 or 5 chapters. Please help me!
P.S: there are one chapter where the reader go to swimming pool with I don't know the girlfriend maybe

Lily+Girlfriend

ArakawaAyumu
joined Jul 7, 2017

Nikaido-san might want to learn from a certain model from a certain visual novel who wanted to show off her lover's beauty but regretted it in the end. Though the damage has been done and said lover's beauty created an impact albeit shown for a day only. Rumor has it that the model has been reaping the consequences of her action up until now.

Anyway, Tadokoro-san is cute sigh I wish I have a cute girlfriend too :(

last edited at Oct 24, 2019 8:54AM

joined Jul 7, 2017

It looks like this manga ended with Mina proposing to Kazuki (they started going out in the later chapters btw)

And from what I understand, it seems like Yae is not in favor of the whole Mina-Kazuki thingy. Pretty understandable when the age gap is 24 years.

ArakawaAyumu
joined Jul 7, 2017

help! one shots 2 school girls girl A is from tokyo. girl B is in the choir name is hiyori/hiyoko(?) mostly nsfw. cant remember other details aside from them going to the hot springs. i checked the tag and its not there..

Maybe this? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hiyorigeta

ArakawaAyumu
joined Jul 7, 2017

Holy f*ck this is so sweet I-I... asdfghjkl

last edited at Oct 6, 2019 12:27AM

ArakawaAyumu
Liberty discussion 12 Jun 23:45
joined Jul 7, 2017

Not really surprised by the whole slave thing considering the fact that Izu-sama (Kitta Izumi) is sadistic af and tweeting that she's tired moving stuffs around her new place so a slave would be nice.

Wait, what does that have to do with anything? :O

Kitta herself is the writer of the series, so the commenter is guessing that the way her story is going may have been hinted at with her slave comment.

Yep. And if, indeed, Kitta incorporated more traits of hers to Liz, expect more sadism, mischief, whips, and shallow dramas (and gyoza making).

the tweet I was talking about

last edited at Jun 12, 2019 11:56PM

ArakawaAyumu
Liberty discussion 11 Jun 20:56
joined Jul 7, 2017

Not really surprised by the whole slave thing considering the fact that Izu-sama (Kitta Izumi) is sadistic af and tweeting that she's tired moving stuffs around her new place so a slave would be nice.

joined Jul 7, 2017

This manga got a drama cd!

https://twitter.com/aconbwakame/status/1067075404245004290?s=19

Casts include:

Komatsu Mikako as Chiaki
Taneda Risa as Harumi
Hidaka Rina as Kana
Kayano Ai as Momose

last edited at Nov 26, 2018 11:18AM

ArakawaAyumu
joined Jul 7, 2017

Tryna find this oneshot about these two office women. One likes the other and tries to impress the other by eating a bowl of spicy ramen but then her mouth gets swollen so her words couldn’t come out properly when she tried to confess afterwards.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/adult_women_dont_try_too_hard

ArakawaAyumu
joined Jul 7, 2017

I don't know if this is a manga or an anime but there's a scene in which a girl meets up with her former bandmates but upon learning that the drummer is already married with kids and the guitarist (or was it a bassist) is always busy with work, she realizes that there's no way their band from high school can make a comeback. Then said girl plays on the street, then drummer and guitarist sees her and joins her street jam remarking that "this is our reunion concert for a night only" of some sort.

last edited at Nov 9, 2018 3:24AM

ArakawaAyumu
joined Jul 7, 2017

I don't know if this is the right thread, but can y'all recommend me an angst yuri manga that actually ended with angst (and leaves a bitter taste on the mouth lol), cause I don't actually know where to start upon clicking the "angst" and "drama" tag. Thank you :)

ArakawaAyumu
joined Jul 7, 2017

Kayano Ai <3.. who are the other cvs?? Can't read kanji/japanese

Horie Yui, Morikawa Toshiyuki, Komatsu Mikako, Aoi Yuki

ArakawaAyumu
joined Jul 7, 2017

On a side note: I wonder who will voice Yuu now that Hisako Kanemoto is on hiatus (assuming that both her and Minako Kotobuki will reprise their role for the anime adaptation)

joined Jul 7, 2017

In case someone's interested (and has a LINE), an official LINE sticker for Nettaigyo has been released :) It even features the stickers used by Koyuki and Konatsu in the manga (the penguin and the cat)

https://twitter.com/93choco/status/999594374475350017
https://store.line.me/stickershop/product/3626825/ja

ArakawaAyumu
joined Jul 7, 2017

I'm hoping this ends with Kousaka getting thrown into prison and Jinno getting some serious emotional support... buuuut I know it won't

You're correct she won't

Spoil me the ending please hahaha I don't want to read this anymore but at the same time I'm curious about the ending. I know it's silly but yeah that's me being me.

ArakawaAyumu
Saki discussion 21 May 20:27
joined Jul 7, 2017

Seems like Teru is quite afraid of her imouto that she can't even look her in the eye lol.

joined Jul 7, 2017

Ohoho it seems to me that Koyuki got a little bit jealous

ArakawaAyumu
joined Jul 7, 2017

I've seen the raws the sex next chapter feels rape to me, but the short haired girl seemed to want more basing on the most recent chapter. Idk it may be out of context since I don't understand Chinese lol

joined Jul 7, 2017

Well, I've just read the raw of chapter 12 and the cousin is definitely abusing her, I'm not 100% sure it's sexual abuse since my Japanese isn't exactly great but it seems extremely likely.

It isn't clear from the text in chapter 12 either. Only that it's some form of abuse. Maybe just to force her to do better at school. I'll try hoping for that until something worse is proven... Maybe chapter 13 will finally give answers. Another 2 to 4 months, I guess.

there's no sign of physical abuse, so it must've been sexual abuse then.

I bet the cousin must've already slide his dick or at least slide smthn inside her , it's too obvious guys.

we don't have to wait for any confirmation again, idk how clear the author could've implied it without flat out sayin, "madarame has been sexually abused by his cousin all this time"

Welp. This is my cue to drop this one.

ArakawaAyumu
Chi-Ran discussion 10 May 15:57
joined Jul 7, 2017

I was wondering if Chi-Ran still makes mangas. Anyone have an information about her or if she has any other works in the past 3 - 5 years?

joined Jul 7, 2017

The last manga I read (or the last anime j watched) with too much subtext in it was "Saki".

Hoping this manga won't disappoint us halfway through (I'm looking at you, Amanchu) because g*ddamnit this is way too cute and I don't need to put on my Yuri googles for me to see the gay.

But well, if this story is considered as "girlship" or girls' friendship, then I'd like to have a girl "friend" please.

joined Jul 7, 2017

I really wanted this on "MOST POPULAR OF PAST 7 DAYS" tab, because I feel this stupid subtext tag is not letting this title get the love it deserves, but for some reason even with 19,845 views is not there even though Twisted Girl x Twisted is netting 17,496 views, so why?

Maybe the subtext tag is traumatizing for others that they can't view the first page of this manga. XD

And also the views for Twisted x Twisted has been accumulated in a span of one week while the views for this manga has been accumulated in a much longer time span so I guess that's the reason why said manga does not show up on Most Popular XD irdk

joined Jul 7, 2017

I'm okay with subtext as long as there is no bad end. You know, shoving het end on my face or the author explicitly depicting them having boyfriends in later chapters or them having het love interest (I'm looking at you, Amanchu). That may sound a little crazy but... it's me being me </3

Going back, I wish I could have a gal pal like Konatsu-chan. My life would be much happier if I did. </3

ArakawaAyumu
Toki discussion 10 Feb 02:54
joined Jul 7, 2017

So... Bets on Malefic Star being a girl?

She's definitely Eguchi Sera XD (I guess?)

last edited at Feb 10, 2018 2:54AM