Forum › Posts by Ranzo

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Honestly pretty mediocre all the way through from the gags to the art to the romance?
Fuck, man the only thing good about the series is that it actually ended with a kiss scene
I wish a lot of other (better) yuri series had ended this way

Ranzo
Lingerie discussion 12 Aug 00:17
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Wow, weird to see a sequel of this after so many years

Still cute all the same

Ranzo
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Nice! I'm always glad when a series will actual give the perspective reigns to another character, it really helps add depth to a story. (something I wish other series had done coughcitruscough)

They have an interesting dynamic wherein Lapis thinks she's regretfully pulling a fast one on Natori, who in turn knows exactly how she is and is trying to turn her from it.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

She's like a gay Popeye

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

This is gonna be a great reaction image

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

What's with all these series and not ending it with a kiss? Give us what we want before you go!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Hiroko is a syphilitic moron with the mental capacity of a small soap dish.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I've seen a legion of stupid fucking oblivious characters but Jesus Christ does Hiroko take the cake

Man, fuck this chapter.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

With the amount of tension this series dishes out already it could easily transition into a horror manga

Ranzo
Pieta discussion 01 Jun 20:06
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Rereading it years later and it hasn't lost any of its power.
It is one of those gems that deserves to be found by more people.

The dialogue feels so mature and the art style is incredibly distinctive.
It has a timeless quality to it that a lot of other manga simply doesn't have.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

you know the phrase ''dont stick your dick in crazy'' apparently that also applies to women who knew?

Don't scissor crazy
Don't sapphic crazy

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

She's breaking down

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

She should have just told her she was going to go get some milk from the store

Now that's a foolproof plan for leaving

Ranzo
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Do I miss Liberty?

Also man it is weird to see an original work from Moto
How long has that been?

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Sees tags

Best of luck to ye!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

This honestly reminds me of chapter 20 in We Can't Draw Love
Wherein something so stupid completely changes the trajectory of the series at the final moment into something really good.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Diana will never win against Lapis because she offers the single thing that Natori values the most...job satisfaction

Please tell me this is sarcasm... Because no matter how much Natori likes to mistake her feelings for that, we as the readers really should know better.

"What is this quaking excitement in my body? Why does my heart thunderously pound? OH I KNOW! IT MUST BE THE OVERWHELMING SATISFACTION OF A JOB WELL DONE!

I will say though that for someone who is severely undervalued and shafted the idea of an employer both recognizing and praising your hard work is some real potent stuff. Combine that with the fact that Lapis can also make Natori's heart pound like a war drum and that is a powerful combination.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Diana will never win against Lapis because she offers the single thing that Natori values the most...job satisfaction

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Must be something in the water

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I guess I count myself in the minority here because while I am annoyed at the whole Fukami business I do like how assertive Yamada is being in this chapter. She's finally opening up about all buried emotions she's been keeping in. And Kase seems into this empowered flower child which is nice to see. Also the Fukami confession if nothing else completely validates Yui's apprehension of her (If you recall the doubts that Yamada and Kase had for each other were unfounded)
Also, this is hot

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Fukami, sis, I hate to break it to ya, but you lost that war before you even started.

I'm pretty sure she saw the hickey (it was visible in every frame). So she might already know and that would explain her blurting out that confession. She's been aware something's been on for a while and yet she's continued down this path anyway.

Yeah, she couldn't have gone after a more lost cause than Kase

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Welp, she finally said it...

Ranzo
School Zone discussion 19 Mar 21:31
Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

God fucking dammit I miss this series
I laughed so much at this chapter
fuck....FUCK!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Here's my issue with the Shiho arc in general is that it has totally eclipsed the couple that really matters, the main one.
It reminds me of the spin off series Girls' Union by Morishima Akiko it had a spin off series that basically focused on one couple instead of the main. These chapters are like that except they are in the damn side series and not just side content.
It just feels like the author had jack shit to write about after she go the couple together that she just contrived this rival character

I started reading this series because I like the main characters and I'm tired of them becoming extras in their own fucking thing.

last edited at Mar 19, 2023 2:11AM