Forum › Posts by thecronosone

Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

Yuri guys all over the shop… you’ll be one of them, sooner or later.

The sweet yuri, oh, it sings to me.
It's enough to make a man sick...

thecronosone
Image Comments 28 Feb 19:45
Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016
Evfw78qxmagowog-orig

Afaik, Veronica is obsessed with BEING Trixie, not being with her.

Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

It ended right when the story was gonna get interesting! Also, why set up the cute junior at the beginning of you're not going to do anything with her?

Yet?

thecronosone
Image Comments 10 Dec 21:49
Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016
84343947_p1

I always liked leviathan, sad she didn't become allies with zero

Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

Man I really like Ataru, she's in love with Sakuma but doesn't want to ruin their friendship and start useless drama and likes seeing her being happy while she's with Wanko, and she isn't awkward or anything, she's still happy to be there and be their friend.

thecronosone
Image Comments 16 Nov 23:37
Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016
Ez6r-i1u0ayykem-orig

Pet the damn cat!

Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

I've had shoes grow mold some times before, the ones that I just bought once and never used, where I live if you get things in a box and lever let them out they tend to grow mold.

thecronosone
Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

I guess this is the SFW version

thecronosone
Image Comments 03 Nov 00:28
Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016
Eljhdy5vgaevscd-orig

Funny that Quanxi gets an image with Makima when she has like 4 different female lovers.

thecronosone
Image Comments 31 Oct 09:10
Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016
77552892_p0

Yes, this seems to be the Fishing Hamlet

thecronosone
Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

Well 100 is the last episode so I know that this won't have a nice ending, I hope that at least Yuki and Ayano end up together

Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

I don't think this one applies to the trope of "society says tall girls can't be cute", this one is about how the tall girl can't play the follower role that she likes because of her height, and that makes a lot of sense in things like dance where the male has to be taller(or same height) than the female, deviating from that will likely make them lose points in competitions and the like, so she plays the male role while she'd prefer to play the female role, it's not like they can't do it but if they do they probably won't get too far in the dancing world.

thecronosone
Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

By Sakurako's own words "We're not exactly dating" Sakurako and Kasumi are a quasi-couple. A proto-couple if you will. It's analogous to a protostar. The feelings are swirling in and the pressure at the core is building. However critical mass has not been achieved, in order to ignite a full fledged relationship. That won't happen until Kasumi has her all in moment. That's the moment where the person realises they are willing to make a comment to their relationship. Kasumi seems to be close to making the leap, but her musings on the park bench told me she isn't quite there yet.

These gals have been not just living together but making their life plans around each other for, what, five-six years in-universe and give no hints of stopping any time soon (read as "before the grave"). But because they have failed to conveniently label themselves to your satisfaction they're still apparently not a "real" couple or in "a full fledged relationship."

okay.jpg

Now excuse me while I go find my eyes, I think they rolled over to the kitchen.

Why do people get so damn insulting when other people don't agree with their opinion. Like I'm obviously some idiot because I don't share your interpratation.
My point isn't just a labeling issue.(which you conviently ignored when you went on your little pc anti label rant) I don't think Kasumi has fully commited to Sakurako yet. For most of the series I've felt that Kasumi has pretty much just gone with Sakurako's flow. Letting Sakurako handle life's day to day minutiae, so she could indulge her lazy streak. Pretty much treating her relationship with Sakurako as a marriage of covience. Only recently have I've seen any actual though into the actual nature of her future with Sakurako.

I can't agree more with what you said, people here seems to think that one expects them to talk about their relationship just because one wants to read the word girlfriend and that's it, if it was that then you can argue the kiss they had has the same effect, it's not like that, what I think most of the people wants is confirmation that Kasumi is with Sakurako not just because is the easiest way of living but because she really wants to be with Sakurako. In some chapters Kasumi calls things Sakurako does "creepy" and seems to be really bothered by some of her actions but seems to put up with it just because Sakurako takes care of almost everything in their lives.

thecronosone
School Zone discussion 21 Aug 14:54
Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

Talking about chapter 49 here- people say this was cliche but this stuff isnt often talked about i think. i mean them showing us how kei is hurting yatsude because she cant accept she's gay and in love with her

Don't you mean Yokoe instead of Yatsude? Unless we got ourselves here a love triangle...

thecronosone
Image Comments 12 Aug 18:56
Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016
83507621_p0

Because of the amount of images I've seen of this game I had to play it, it was nice.

thecronosone
Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

Shizuka should just stop having any kind of contact with Kaoru, it isn't good for her, she still has feelings for her and instead of cutting her hair she should just cut her from her life.

thecronosone
Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

That's some big ass Stake Driver

thecronosone
Image Comments 17 Jun 20:00
Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016
Chair

Didn't she have a fake leg?

Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

Heresy, Katyusha x Nonna is the only way

thecronosone
Past+ discussion 08 Jun 19:54
Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

The ending seems open now for part 3, I liked the ending of the first part the best though

thecronosone
Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

Couldn't she just take her socks off?

Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

I'm really happy to see their life together, even if the story is axed I think is pretty nice to see what happened after they get together (something I don't see in 90% of romance manga).

thecronosone
Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

No don't do that actually. Kissing someone in their sleep isn't quirky or cute, it's bad and I hope the next chapters won't frame it as something positive or brave.

You're in the wrong site for that, pal. Most of us here aren't so close-minded and lacking in willing suspension of disbelief that we'd insist on shoving every minutia of real-life morality unto fanart and comics that are clearly supposed to taken as escapistly wholesome.

Exactly, these are not real people and this thing isn't real, let us dream and be happy.

thecronosone
Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_meaning_of_us_1#10
Oh my God I want that collection!!! Kaitou Jane, Sakura, and fruits basket!!! (I didn't watch karekano)

KareKano es my #1 romance manga ever!! you should read it, it is super good!!, the anime is just a tiny bit of the story, damn I love that manga.

thecronosone
Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

Well I don't hate Kodama like some people here seem to do. I enjoy her art and sex scenes. I don't care about the story as I know it's going to be trash anyway(doesn't mean she's a bad mangaka).

All I ask is why does she have to, as somebody above pointed out, encourage disgusting stereotypes about bi women? Can't she portray them as kind, loving people just ONCE? And please don't call it "just a fetish" or whatever. It might be a fetish to her, but all it does is to promote hate towards bisexual people. And people here are biphobic as hell as it is.

People here are man haters not biphobics, it's different, what they can't stand here is the mere mention of a man like in this story the mention of the husband, the same story with a "wife" instead of a husband would not get so much hate.