Forum › Posts by Lilliwyt

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

2) Anyone else get major poly vibes from Kasumi specifically?

Not really. You're the first i see talk about it.

last edited at Apr 21, 2024 5:56PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Why is the title of the manga "Whispering YOU a Love Song", but in the anime it becomes "Whispering ME a Love Song"?

JP manga: Translates Japanese title to "Whispering You a Love Song".
Kodansha: Licenses manga in English as "Whisper Me a Love Song".
Anime: Uses licensed English title cos international consistency.

And French use the JP title.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Kadokawa themselves are marketing this as a love story so at least there's that.
link:: https://x.com/Kadobunofficial/status/1779706221894766991

They marketing to sell it. For that matter, Futari Escape was marketed as them being girlfriends despite nothing ever being said on that.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Stickyfingers

^say gex

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Don't feel bad that you forgot her. She's barely there. Part of why I find it hard to root for that reunion.

That's the opposite for me. I can't invest myself into Nanao because of the Mai plot.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Maybe Sadist want to go out with her but since she know she wouldn't accept ir if she ask directly, she did those challenges to get through her. Also how many time before say gex ?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Huge! the Official translation has not only caught up with the raws (at least the ones I can find) but also beyond that already! https://global.manga-up.com/manga/33 147 chapters translated and I know I've said this before but it feels like we're in the climax of the story

Tbh i highly doubt the official english release has gone past the raws, as they used them to translate to begin with, unless official english draw their own stories.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

And a relationship where Natori dates Lapis and Diana, who are friends with each other, can be exactly that.

That's where the problem lie, i don't think they want the other to date Natori alongside them. You're shadowing the biggest problem, are they friends right now ? Yes. Are they friends enough to share the love of Natori ? I clearly don't think. Lapis and Diana seem rather selfish when it come to Natori.
The problematic isn't whether or not they want to date Natori but rather did they want the other to have Natori's love aswell and the answer is no.

tl;dr : Probably not poly because neither Lapis or Diana want to share Natori's love with the other.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Forum totally overreact with last chapter when they literally just had to wait one chapter.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
110636595_p1

That's a big tongue

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

What it isn't a cliché at this point ? Everything you read is a cliché of some sort and it's not even like this one is particualry common.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

If anything why didn't Tsukushi end up oh I don't know a blushing hot mess?/ It's just (-_-)

Which she did just after the kiss if you paid attention. She even wobble, meaning she is a bit shocked.

This is not a normal reaction. My God.

There is nothing as "normal reaction". People react differently at the same situation. Just because she doesn't reactlike you wanted her to react mean her reaction was "not nomal".

It's something to be upset that the author seem to stall, it's another to re-write what happen in the chapter, which was not even that long to top it off.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

No kidding, she is blushing all the way through and people think she will react negatively ? Even at the end she is still blushing.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Why everyone is so pessimistic ? Like, let her time to process what happen. She was tressing about confessing and got kiss all of a sudden. Of course she be shocked and have a hard time to process what happen.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You answer your own question

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Whether it's true or not, don't go harass peoples.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Calm down dude, it's the first chapter.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

She reject Nao because she want to found Mai iirc, hence why they got in that weird friends with ebenfits relation.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Azuminonomizua-1751802623043494230-img1

Gross and comfy

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I get you didn't start watching the anime cause she is in the OP with the others of Lord's group, plus they appear early in the story.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Might be the first time i see that kind of reaction, or rather here lack of reaction, to a confession.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Amlichan-1747020546062094825-img1

2 afaik, Reine and Nerissa.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The situation with Seo and the prez is strange. A murder has occurred and nothing?

There is a little panel during the Seo/Shiina confrontation that should let you know w=that probably the police was coming but there is indeed, not really a mention of Seo after so we kinda left hanging until next chapter.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

the "plot" adds a lot of unintentional comedy

it adds garbage, wasn’t funny since this is an hentai any way, it took from the what was supposed to be hot sex but the author needed to add some weird “we are eating cake with friends while we toe fuck one another”

Fail to see the problem.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Well that was a completely annoying and pointless story. Any love story in which the actual point of the story is to enjoy a romance and you kill off one of the major two characters is a completely pointless and useless story.

Not like you know she was going to die since the first chapter. Hell, the other name of the manga is "The summer you were there"