Forum › Posts by Lilliwyt

Lilliwyt
Semelparous discussion 15 Jun 13:02
Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

I know it would happen at some point but not that early. Feel rushed, unless it's a bluff.

Lilliwyt
Image Comments 15 Jun 10:32
Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019
E3xen_wvkaiycbu-orig

At last, a picture with the rings. I'm surprised there is not that much NoeFlare with their rings

Lilliwyt
Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

"i'm raping and molesting the girl but you're the bad one here because you don't confess." Did her brain melt or what ? If Momo wasn't so underconfident, she would have already told her to fuck off. Momo is clearly not fleshing out enough, she is a background character in a setting where she is a MC.

Lilliwyt
Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

I always wondered what was going on in chapter 2. Why is their relationship a crime? Is it due to the age gap specifically, or are there special rules regarding same-sex relationships there? A casual search couldn't turn up any explanation for this

Minami is a minor, at least in regards of the Japan's laws.

Lilliwyt
Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

Nanoha pls... I had my hopes too high up. Wasn't expecting the "boyfriend" strat from here but ugh still want to be secretive about it I guess...

Well, she can't just reveal that she is dating Chidori by herself. She might have figured that it is best to be on the same page with her girlfriend on the openness of their relationship.

Exactly. As soon as I saw that Chidori was asleep, it was clear that Nanoha wasn’t going to unilaterally spill the beans.

Without revealing it's Chidori, she could have say it's a girlfriend. Not like the one she talking to would be shocked if she said she had a girlfriend, hell she could have relate more. Especially for the question of the mood.

Sure, the writer could have set up a reveal any number of ways, but the point is that by having Chidori be asleep, they couldn’t do it together, and that’s the only way Nanoha would do it in this situation.

Besides, “I have a girlfriend, but it’s definitely not this girl with whom I’m always stuck together like a set of Siamese twins” probably isn’t going to fly.

I mean, it's already a miracle that their friends haven't caught up yet to that and come on, we're 92 chapters in, we can have more than 1 or 2 side characters knowning about it. Here, i can already forsee Abe asking Chidori if she know about Nanoha's BF and drama ensue.

Lilliwyt
Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

Nanoha pls... I had my hopes too high up. Wasn't expecting the "boyfriend" strat from here but ugh still want to be secretive about it I guess...

Well, she can't just reveal that she is dating Chidori by herself. She might have figured that it is best to be on the same page with her girlfriend on the openness of their relationship.

Exactly. As soon as I saw that Chidori was asleep, it was clear that Nanoha wasn’t going to unilaterally spill the beans.

Without revealing it's Chidori, she could have say it's a girlfriend. Not like the one she talking to would be shocked if she said she had a girlfriend, hell she could have relate more. Especially for the question of the mood.

Lilliwyt
Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

Forced cheating is the definition of NTR/netorare. What are you talking about ?

You can't cheat on someone you arent dating,

You can't deny it's a NTR like situation. You're just playing on words here.

last edited at Jun 13, 2021 9:56AM

Lilliwyt
Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

Nanase is being forced into a sexual situation against her will in front of the girl she loves, and Momo starts to react to Nanase being black mailed and stolen away at the end. It's 100% NTR, and one of the laziest NTR setups in the book.

If you're being forced you aren't cheating, so it isn't netorare.

And wtf with this chapter

Forced cheating is the definition of NTR/netorare. What are you talking about ?

Lilliwyt
Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

Don't even try to redeem this kind of character author. It will not work at all.

Lilliwyt
Image Comments 12 Jun 15:33
Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019
89360559_p0

Just a family doing shopping at a shop manage by animals.

Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

The ending of this manga is going to kill me

The MC as well it seem

Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

Maybe you didn't get the way I mean "Yuri".

Yeah that tends to happen when you use nonstandard definitions without explaining them.

How is yuri nonstandard? Yuri literally means sexual stuff between two females and they even have the term shujo-Ai to distinct between stories with only the romance.
Simply having gay characters doesn't make something yuri, you know.

sigh Yuri is a general term in Japan to describe any type of relation between 2 girls being sexual or simply a crush, as long as it's the main focus of the story. Shojo-ai is a term used by Western publishers to make a difference between the two things i mentionned because they don't wanted to have a single term for everything. As for what Shojo-ai mean in japanese well, it's just a synonym of Lolicon

Lilliwyt
Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

Why didn't Yukiko just tell Fuuko that Konomi is a sucubus?

I wonder

Lilliwyt
Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

She barely even lie about she was doing. She just lie about the other one being a succubus, which in itself isn't that big of a lie.

Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

so they keep shutting down her ideas and she has stopped enjoying the job.

Btw that's just a speculation, she never said anything among those lines and even partially blame herself to get too crazy ideas. Just say that because the way it's formuled seem to said that management are the bad guys and blocked Coco in her tracks every time she proposed something.

Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

Someone call DR.House!

It’s Lupis.

Lupus*

Lilliwyt
Image Comments 08 Jun 02:16
Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019
E3gmpqbvkauzzdk-orig

And they were roommates.

Lilliwyt
Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

Now to see if Momo would care or not.

Lilliwyt
Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

Crossing my fingers and hoping for the polyamory gods to hear me out just this once.

I think you should stick to those who had a somewhat poly premise, it's a safer bet.

Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

Then the author shouldn't have teased it so early. If they actually met, it would've been over too soon. Teasing it only to jerk it away at the last second is just as bad. Better to pretend it never happened and go on with the story as usual.

How many times there were a false hope of a confession before the real one happen ? Like just see Can't defy the Lonely girl where you thought she would confess, just to ask to be friends. If the meeting happened, either it was axed or the author planned to be short. Like a fake out call is a textbook trope this early in a manga.

Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

Imagine being mad to have a longer yuri. Like, you realise the manga would end shortly after they meet and do it right ?Making them meet that early who have make the manga really short. I can't believe peoples rather have less yuri.

Lilliwyt
Anime season 31 May 14:51
Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

Announcement for Jahy cast and course, it will be a 2 course season, so probably shorters episodes given the manga have not that much material for 20/24 full length episode.
Also the cast seem quite nice :

Jahy: Naomi Oozora (Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!)
Tenchou (Store Manager): Ai Kayano (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!)
Oya (Landlady): Youko Hikasa (New Game!)
Druj: Kana Hanazawa (Gabriel DropOut)
Salwa: Mikako Komatsu (Edens Zero)
Kyouko Jinguu: Sumire Uesaka (Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san)
Kokoro: Yui Ogura (Magia Record: Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica Gaiden (TV))

Lilliwyt
Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm happy that both girls are being supported, and will keep rooting for the poly route.

I have to say, the comments here are strangely amusing. When Mei spends time with Rinna "Oh, she's going for Rinna, so much for the poly route." When Mei spends time with Sayo "Oh, she's going for Sayo, so much for the poly route."

Seriously folks, she's developing her relationship with both girls. Just because a short arc focuses on one rather than the other, that doesn't mean the other is being abandoned.

i hope the author won't pull of the i like this girl more route because its been setting up with the poly route ending i just want all of them to be happy and i hope rinna will open up to sayo more, like they already kissed lol so i hope it ends up with a poly route take the L single shippers

Maybe I'm just not seeing it but where is this poly ending being setup at?

Because they both love the same girl and kiss accidentaly each other. That's my guess.

Lilliwyt
Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

The fact that it’s happening one right after the other after introducing another set of three girls in a poly relationship

This argument doesn't make sense. Like, the poly teachers aren't the only relationship the girls stumble on but for some reasons peoples here keep thinking just because they've seen a poly relationship then they gonna do the same. And ffs, did you see any arrows between the two friends after the poly chapter ? No, they weren't bring back, neither the relation between the two friends were pushed. I suggered to know not have high hopes either for a poly end, it is not guaranted at all.