Forum › Kusanagi-Sensei is Being Tested discussion

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Awwwwww

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I hope teacher can tell her feelings to Yae and move on. I liked her and want her to be happy

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

Oh wow
subscribes

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

24 years age gap: 36 vs 12.

Surprised none got triggered yet.

Just wait 70 years. The age gap won't look as bad when they're 106 and 82.

joined Sep 25, 2015

I love the character design for this, but the pedo factor really is a pretty big drag to it. I kept thinking to myself "i hope the mom ends up being in love with sensei too"

Get a load of this baboon, blind to the glory of age-gap yuri.
The best friend's daughter thing is an added bonus. The situation is similar to that lesbian pharmacist who cursed her best friend's daughter to fall in love with her because she was a bitter kid.
I hope we get more chapters!

joined Jul 26, 2016

The best friend's daughter thing is an added bonus. The situation is similar to that lesbian pharmacist who cursed her best friend's daughter to fall in love with her because she was a bitter kid.

"I let a grade schooler fast-talk me" is one of the funniest lines in Shuninta's works. o3ob

Anyway, Sensei-chan gets brownie points for acting like a responsible adult with a functioning moral compass here, Matsumoto style. Something never to be taken for granted... :v

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I really love how that one shot got this sequel... Now I just need a full series........

joined May 23, 2015

It IS a series, not a sequel. It's still ongoing. Once this month's portion ends, the translators will likely bundle it into another chapter release.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

But she saved it

joined Sep 21, 2013

I'm in my working time... reading this... smilling like an idiot...

Ah, it makes me so happy.

Unnamed%20(1)
joined May 12, 2015

It's good to know that Mina's mom eventually accepted her.

joined Jul 31, 2013

I love this and await more. Thanks for the yuri!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Surprised none got triggered yet.

Outrageous. I'm not triggered.

This comment still has me laughing...

And best series remains best. A good day!~

joined Jun 30, 2016

More i need more please!

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

We're going places boys and girls! This manga is going places!

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

fluffy yuri after a tiring day at work is bliss ^_^

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I'm never tested like this. It's not fair.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

That "afraid of incredibly lame ghost stories" trope is just incomprehensible to me ^^;

1523068069413s
joined Jun 2, 2017

I saw this the other day in yurinavi, and I am not really sure but it looks like is NTR, sensei fucks another girl, or probably it was the wrong manga ^^

(Sorry for my engrish)

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Thanks for the update!

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

I saw this the other day in yurinavi, and I am not really sure but it looks like is NTR, sensei fucks another girl, or probably it was the wrong manga ^^

(Sorry for my engrish)

Not spoiler: That's not this one. The actual raws are at her getting amusingly spooked by the ghost house.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I remember coming across raws of another manga by this author (the one about two college girls who watch movies together, one of which looks exactly like an older Kurosawa, so maybe this was a spinoff) and wondering why there was no translation, so I'm always glad to see this one is still being worked on. Kusanagi-sensei is adorable, so thanks for all the work!

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

This was extremely cute, after I read "12 years old"... I'll try to forget that fact and continue reading it xDDD

Sansha%20sanyou%20-%2005
joined Apr 14, 2016

I remember coming across raws of another manga by this author (the one about two college girls who watch movies together, one of which looks exactly like an older Kurosawa, so maybe this was a spinoff) and wondering why there was no translation, so I'm always glad to see this one is still being worked on. Kusanagi-sensei is adorable, so thanks for all the work!

That manga had a great ending

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

So I'm here for the teacher X student, but the teacher X obliviouscoworker is also nice. Any chance we have some comic artist here that wanna draw this story for me? xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.