Forum › Posts by Melon

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013
Yukina_megumi-1758582669976522762-img1

This is super cute and all, but the best thing about this is the actually human proportions lol

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013
Spoiler_1738099314310983767

^From what I gathered from the artists pages, this is "Medusa and the blind woman". They are girlfriends? But before Medusa was together with Athena (woman with shorter hair, you can see them in some pictures together here too, but most are those two). Athena seems now to be together with Hera, as there are some NSFW pictures on the Patreon. And I am completely obsessed with all of it!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Oh no. New character

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

You guys have never felt the warm embrace of a girl who just smoked and it shows.
I’m so gay for girls who smoke.

Really? It's like the opposite for me. It look cools yeah, but I hate the smell lol.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I guess I can't be helped

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I like the premise, but is the original on hiatus? Should I better not get invested?

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013
U_league_yusuri-1672942392939528193-img1

This can only get better if they switch roles at some point. I def want moooore

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

That was kinda sweet and the eye reveal was actually really sexy. good mood.

Melon
Present discussion 26 Aug 09:10
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

It is one of the sweetest oneshots here. Just wholesome

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

thanks for the all the hard work gouma-den!

This!

Yes, absolutely. I enjoyed this one so much thanks!!
Are there still some extras or is that it?

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

The artwork is so intense I love love love it!!! And I also love the Story. It makes completely sense to me and feels so unique. I can say that I genuinely enjoyed every chapter so far. This last one was especially great, though it felt a bit like breaking through a really thick brickwall with a - whatsitcalled - sledgehammer (?)

I am really glad that seemingly today a lot of people don't have to deal with this homophobia topic anymore. Actually we really gotta be thankful to our predecessors. They fought so hard for the rights and the change of heart, so we can live in peace or at least left alone. And we should not take it for granted. People can be really horrible and bad mindsets can spread fast.

last edited at Aug 9, 2023 5:04AM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I love how Hiroko always says "Oh no, she's going to make me fall for her" when in the very first episode she already was rambling to her bar friends about this cute coworker and she already was having a crush. The series is called "Ayaka is in love with Hiroko" but I believe it could also be the other way round....

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I know why I love this author. Also Ayaka is so damn cuuute. None would be able to resist her

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Hi my dear dynasty crew and fellow yuri-lovers,

I have a webcomic that I publish on the site webtoon. Since recently they updated their Terms of Use and now basically claim all sorts of rights for the uploaded material (like the right to use the material in ANY media known, to modify, monetize and to create derivate works of), I am thinking of a solution for it. I just do not want some wealthy corporate to have that kind of power over something that I created using hours and hours of my life. They could even use it for generating AI images, I think? And that is just something I do not want to support.

And since I am a big fan of what was done with this website and community, I thought maybe you had some tips how to create a similar website of my own, where I (and maybe even others) could upload their works, have a reader, maybe a subscription system, a comment section and so on. Maybe this is idealistic thinking, but I just want to do SOMETHING. So if you have ANY tips, it's welcomed.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I need a sequel haha. Also " You don't like the cool me" .... flips table - how could one not like THAT??? That's like the cherry on top.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

With every new chapter I like this even more. Thank you so much for scanlating and sooo fast. damn, thank you for your hard work!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

YESS, explanation to her, rather confusing, reasonings !! It was inevitable on such a good story though. Imo it was understandable before the whole Chinatsu and the company story, but confusing 'cause it just felt like something was missing and they went a long way here.

Instead of clearing the table of all the bullshit, she just keeps adding more bullshit to the table

Just adding what I think to what Vankomycin said: and isn't that human-like as shit? I share the same feeling of also liking the "HEA" endings 'cause it really is a great feeling of relief and payoff, but I'm -also- here for how romance can ACTUALLY happen irl, with the concept that the most realistic story we could get is the one that sometimes things makes no sense, and the most unrealistic stories are the ones where everything falls into place like a glove right away.
Romance, love, human connections are simply... not simple, Hiroko is going through her shit, doing things to deal with her own shit and ofc it didn't feel like clean waters exactly because, probably, her mindset is: I really, really love and cherish this amazing person who also treats me well, but this same person basically sacrificed something for me to succeed. Now there's this really new, very interesting and daring person wanting to interact with me in a way that could pretty much destroy what the other person sacrificed for. She even said in the last page "I'll make sure this chance will not go to waste". So I understand why there's shit on top of shit 'cause honestly, if I was in her shoes, I'd be confused as hell on what to do now too...

Personally, when a story has these many rocks on its path, if the ending end up to be "Happily ever after", the feeling of happiness and relief I'm gonna get for these characters to finally be happy after so many battles is far bigger than stories like Can't Defy the Lonely Girl, where the main couple had tense situations, but not as tense and as complex as Hiroko and Ayaka's. (It did have the potential, but I at least felt like Kashikaze wanted to water down things?)
But if it ends and they're not together I'm personally also ok with it... romance doesn't always works. If I wanna see pairings have their HEA at the end I'll just.. read another story.

Very very well-put, I was going to say as much myself, but you beat me to it and probably better than I would have ^^;

I get in line here, too. I really love flawed characters. It just means they have to work through their shit as the story goes. In the real world, there are so many people out there who are not ready for a relationship (in fact, I think most of us aren't) and it is always a lot of work, so fictional characters figuring their stuff out is just so interesting and rewarding for me to see.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Personally I think this all makes perfect sense lol. Sal jiang writes the stories I always wanted to read^^

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

A lot of people act like she's being mature about this, but she absolutely isn't. She's not declining Ayaka's advances because it's something she doesn't want. It's because she's something she's too scared to handle: A real, honest to God, committed relationship.

But this is actually what makes this so interesting to me. She is an older woman, who still hasn't got her shit together. She will make some progress along the story, I'm sure. And that's what I'm here for >:)

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Written by a guy who has never heard of period cramps

You'd think so, but another of their works actually includes a pretty painful case of experiencing those for the first time.

Huh. Interesting. I take it back then :D

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I am Really enjoying this.^^

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Written by a guy who has never heard of period cramps

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I like this Kind of drama. Just enough room for some personality development. Sure, Hiroko is Kind of a scumbag. But that just means ayaka can take the lead and sweep her. Or Hiroko will have to do some hard thinking.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This was so cute... but the too real issues with the renting when it's 2 women really makes me so .... angry.......

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is turning into a reversal story and I'm here for it... :D