Forum › Posts by Melon

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

It's cute that the villainess obviously is a smol maiden at heart, but I can't stand these teases anymore meh. Because usually they just lead to nothing -.-

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Damn, lol. I love gay humour

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

King Gizzard and the Lizzard Wizzard!!! WTF I''ve been listening to them so much this week lol

Melon
Wholesome discussion 10 Jun 07:35
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This tag is too powerful!!!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This healed my soul too!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Hehe, i love Mian's friend. At the beginning I thought she might be a threat to Haegu, but she's a cinnamon roll for Haegu, isn't she. A murderous one, but a cinnamon roll.

Also Haegu is in trouble now, isn't she? After drinking with Mina Park xDD

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013
Goimibnxwaed99c-orig

somebody remove that thing from her back!!

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013
Artwork

I am so in love with the characters and story. It just feels... cozy, man.

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013
Roseiid_-1747225359781962152-img1

God, what a cute artstyle!!!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I recently binged this and I must say Morinaga Milk has grown a lot with her writing. The first story I read and loved by her was obviously Girlfriends. I was a young adult then. And I just love how this manga is so mature, when I have grown older now too and appreciate exactly this kind of story more. There's so much psychological tension, but the couple life is so sweet. I also love how it is such a "normal" yuri story. Like they are a couple and who cares that it's two women. I enjoy that the drama is not at all about the yuri, but about the character's feelings. This comic is just a really nice couple life drama story.

last edited at May 27, 2024 5:16AM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Imitation can only go so far. Super cute.

@SrNevik Aaaaah!! I see your profile pic!! Best Webtoon ever!!

Yes! Love it! Should be more popular, especially around here.

Well, come on then, drop the name.

Sure! It's called "The Witch" but I'll also recommend "Dom and Mor," and "Love and Be Loved." All girls love. I've got loads more but those three are absolutely fantastic, just suffering from needing more marketing.

That's true. It can be so hard for some good Webtoons to be seen by a larger audience. I found "The Witch" just by coincidence in the recently updated and I am soooo glad I did!! Dom and Mor is also awesome, yes! Didn't know the third one, so thanks for the recommendation!!
I really like a lot of the "smaller" GL webtoons, they are usually very unique works.
Btw, if I am allowed to do some shameless self-advertising, I have a webtoon of my own. It is super small and I am still learning, it's called: Not her Again sorry for the offtopic, lol.

last edited at May 27, 2024 5:07AM

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I kind of hate NTR, but I love Sal Jiang, so... still a great chapter. I still think... if the blonde had just asked out the other girl from the beginning instead of stealing all her guys, we could have avoided all this, lol.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Imitation can only go so far. Super cute.

@SrNevik Aaaaah!! I see your profile pic!! Best Webtoon ever!!

last edited at May 10, 2024 5:16PM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Yes! I am also super scared that the guy Banwoo will be the one to kill her. Because he has been given a lot of importance somehow, I am having a bad feeling about it. And he won't stop his intention of killing Haegu. He is dead set on it. So it will be either him or her. I am scared that it will end with Haegu dead, having received her proper "punisment". Because she is messed up badly. Will she really have a chance at a happy ending with all she did? Then again, Mian and her worked through so much. They are at such a good point atm. I'm at chapter 123, where they finally work together without any secrets. I am just scared of the "moral of the story".

The Comic has been awesome from start to finish so far, I love all the progress they made. There were some really cute and heartfelt moments... And holy hell. When Haegu's Backstory was explained. Her training... her hitman "family". That was an intense scene. It shows how she became such a monster.

About the color thingy I also thought red was violence and brutal anger, while blue was coldness, brutal emotionlessness. And purple was actually something positive, tenderness and understanding between the two. I think it only ever appeared when they were friendly toward each other?

But about the hitman/corporate/revenge plot I am super confused. I always forget the names and ppl. Who killed who and why and who paid who to do what...????

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Yeah, It is working for me too again!! Thank you so much.

last edited at May 6, 2024 10:13AM

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013
Milfcookiesimp-1640575360046870528-img1

I am totally surprised why there aren't more images on this site of this (Robin using her powers on Nami). But then again, why would she miss out on the fun. When she could be touching Nami herself.

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013
Milfcookiesimp-1638421031399624704-img1

The post timeskip designs are actually awesome when done like this. OMG it looks so nice?

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I think Asako is just under immense pressure all the time. So she is not allowed to feel a lot of feelings. I agree with the relaxation theory. She is experiencing a lot of new and positive feelings rn. She is basically an ice queen in the melting.

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013
Yukina_megumi-1758582669976522762-img1

This is super cute and all, but the best thing about this is the actually human proportions lol

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013
Spoiler_1738099314310983767

^From what I gathered from the artists pages, this is "Medusa and the blind woman". They are girlfriends? But before Medusa was together with Athena (woman with shorter hair, you can see them in some pictures together here too, but most are those two). Athena seems now to be together with Hera, as there are some NSFW pictures on the Patreon. And I am completely obsessed with all of it!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Oh no. New character

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

You guys have never felt the warm embrace of a girl who just smoked and it shows.
I’m so gay for girls who smoke.

Really? It's like the opposite for me. It look cools yeah, but I hate the smell lol.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I guess I can't be helped

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I like the premise, but is the original on hiatus? Should I better not get invested?

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013
U_league_yusuri-1672942392939528193-img1

This can only get better if they switch roles at some point. I def want moooore