Forum › Kusanagi-Sensei is Being Tested discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

The old thread got eaten, but you can still find its remains here. Chapter 2 starts off at page 002, but we're not missing a page or anything, just an uploading mishap.

The story has remained hella adorable! Last page really tugged at the heartstrings.

Many thanks to Helvetica! ^-^

last edited at Jun 9, 2018 1:54AM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Wow, I'm really glad this turned out to be an actual series. Time to reread Chapter 1!

Oh wow, I really loved that part with Kusanagi's mom. In yuri manga, it often feels like the parents are either totally supportive, completely against a lesbian relationship, or just don't appear at all.

last edited at Jun 9, 2018 2:20AM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Oh, this was nice. :O

E05aff7c1334de03865ce183142c84b52
joined Feb 6, 2014

I really like this. Waiting for more chapters.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is so awesome. Getting better and better.
I seriously adore all the hairstyles, especially sensei's hair, kya xD

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Wow, I'm really glad this turned out to be an actual series. Time to reread Chapter 1!

Oh wow, I really loved that part with Kusanagi's mom. In yuri manga, it often feels like the parents are either totally supportive, completely against a lesbian relationship, or just don't appear at all.

Agree her mom definitely had a hard time at first, but she grew to accept it. Realistically that's how things are with Asian parents or parents in general. They still love you just confuse I get.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Pretty much perfect? I have no complaints. The characters make sense. The plot makes sense. The art is nice. What more could I want?

Right, more of it, of course.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I thought this was a one-page manga like Tomo chan wa Onna Noko.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Hallelujah, it's a series! And I love it more than ever!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

The end of ch 2 was a very pleasant surprise.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I remember another series with the premise of the daughter of the school love chasing the MC - in that one the MC was a chesmist - I forget the name. It ended with her coming back to her as a high-schooler and the MC saying she gave in - implying they would become a couple.

I hope this one has actual developments we get to see! And she doesn't wait till she is like 18. (Assuming this story gets more chapters).

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I really want more than that! Such a interesting story! I loved it.
I WANT MORE!

last edited at Jun 9, 2018 6:24AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

24 years age gap: 36 vs 12.

Surprised none got triggered yet.

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

I remember another series with the premise of the daughter of the school love chasing the MC - in that one the MC was a chesmist - I forget the name. It ended with her coming back to her as a high-schooler and the MC saying she gave in - implying they would become a couple.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_structural_formula_of_first_love

joined May 20, 2013

The characters indeed face their feelings reasonably, which at the same time makes the story quite sad. (I thought I Could Just Tell will maybe cheer me up. Don't make that mistake.) It's nice her mom eventually came around. What makes me wonder though is how her mail address never caused problems with her girlfriend in the past. Or that was probably just one of the reasons why she got dumped. That relationship was doomed because she still can't move on. Doing that and making this relationship work with such a huge age gap in the future are both huge challenges in addition to everything else. I root for some nice ending that explores that future in some detail, either the two of them being together or apart.

last edited at Jun 9, 2018 8:10AM

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

This turned out to be really nice.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@blatant_harvester That's the one :)

Its a good story, but I hope this one has a more satisfying end!

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Oh gosh. Yes. This is my type of thing. Just like The Structural Formula and it reminds me a bit of that one story where a girl's childhood friend falls in love with her mother. Yesssssssssssssss.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Aw what a cute series, wait what's that 36 v 12? Oh. Ohhhhhhhhh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOy6hqzfsAs

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Wow, have been seeing this on twitter a lot, but never caught my attention. But it's really great.
It's also nice how the author doesn't downplay the problems with their relationship. Also, the reversal with expectation with the last scene in chapter 2 was perfect.

A shame the Japanese reader is kind of a mess to follow because it doesn't seem like they separate by chapters.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I love the part of the mom worried with the photo sounds in her room hahaha, like she acts so smug but there was a looot of failed attemps, we don't get to see this side with characters like that.
I saw these few days ago in mangadex so I don't remember all the details but yes I LIKE IT

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I love the character design for this, but the pedo factor really is a pretty big drag to it. I kept thinking to myself "i hope the mom ends up being in love with sensei too"

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

Maybe because this isn't crossing the line? The teacher may get pulled in by the girl's pace sometimes, but she's clearly aware of the risks and is keeping a proper distance in the relationship. It would be nice if the girl were a bit more aware of that... But that probably will come later.

joined Dec 4, 2016

Must be hard liking Yuri(relationship only), no Loli, age gap, NTR, cheating, love triangle, incest, angst, drama. And I like most of the list above. Lol

last edited at Jun 9, 2018 1:07PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Outrageous. I'm not triggered.

To reply you must either login or sign up.