Forum › Posts by elevown

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@felino & @runrin Dont get your hopes up- Hino only said afterwards, what lewd thing could she get her to do? She never mentioned the other suggestions from Koguma- so I get the impression she is just gonna tease her more.

You are right though Koguma's suggestions would make for a great date if Hino took her up on all of them - especially selecting some new panties for her lol!

And I also hope Koguma will get that date- if not now, then one day. I feel sorry for her when she talks down about her own body and how she isnt a good match for Hino.

last edited at Apr 13, 2021 12:04AM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Nice to get a new chapter!

I totally LOVE the bottom panel on page 8! This mangaka is so good at getting human bodies and limbs and natural poitions perfect! (when they are not doing chibi comedic style).

last edited at Apr 12, 2021 4:58PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@ Random Wanderer How she reacted to being called out in class- her eyes- it makes me think this was the second time she had experienced it- and dreaded/feared what it meant- or was something she was fearing would happen.

Something along the line of having lost her parents in middle school- and was called out in a similar manner- and this time she was called out because her elderly grandma or someone who had taken on looking after her, had now also passed on.

Not saying its exactly that, but that is the kind of vibe I got from it.

last edited at Apr 12, 2021 4:57PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I'll assume Reimu going to the outside world and meeting Sanae there first isnt in mountain of faith?

It was a fun read anyway:)

last edited at Apr 11, 2021 2:40PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@Clueless1 Not sure what you mean- this is nothing like mochi's initial work- they have loads of works before this 1? And you cant really call them a beginning mangaka when they have been doing it like 5 years? Did I misunderstand what you mean?

last edited at Apr 10, 2021 2:29PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was refreshing :) Imagine if a series started like that? Then it covered the tribulations of college and learning to live together and be an out yuri couple- interspersed with lots of sex lol?

That would be cool and I cant really think of a story that did that.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I think it was a good series overall- and we actually got to see at least one set of sisters hook up :)

I think it had ran long enough, really, and I'm more interested to see what Mochi will start on next now.

Is 'sorry but im not into yuri still ongoing?' if thats their only active series I'll assume they will start a new 1 now?

last edited at Apr 10, 2021 9:03AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I dont get the author note in chapter 5- why is 'tower' used online in japan as slang in yuri moments?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

When Kayo asks the dorm girl "Um, is Rei-san...", shouldn't that say 'Suzu-san' instead?

On (p7)

Yup unless I missed/forgot somthing, she does not know Suzu by Rei yet, right?

last edited at Apr 5, 2021 10:38AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I wonder if that will make her withdraw somewhat to start with? Like she will think she isnt worthy? I hope not.

p.s is koto no sora just read 'That sky'? And wasnt the previous book called that too? Maybe this one says part 2 below what we can see?

last edited at Apr 5, 2021 3:40PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I hope this isnt laughed off as a joke since the series is ending- I really dont want it to end with them exactly the same as when it started - lets leave off with them now a couple at least, even if we dont get to see them as such!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I like how this could've just been a wacky comedy with an age gap fetish flavour, but turned into a surprisingly sweet story about two women finally getting to feel accepted for their homosexuality.

Yup I totally agree :)

And nobody has really mentioned it but it wasnt all just from Mihoko's stand point. It was just a couple of lines but we find out Yuka has liked other women - has confessed before- more than once- and that the other parties didnt take it seriously and give it proper thought- she was dismissed either just for being a girl or for being younger- and that hurt her.

last edited at Apr 4, 2021 7:29AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

So I’m assuming “pure relationship until you’re an adult” means 20 years old? ...do 18 year olds count as adults in Japan?

Cornonthekopp - 18 (16 in tokyo) is everything but drinking and owning credit cards and houses which are 20 atm.

BUT- I dont think she meant waiting till 20- it sounded like her main hang up was that Yuka was still in highschool. She is 18, so its already legal for them- I think she just wants to wait till she isnt a highschool girl any more- and Yuka is in her last year as an 18 year old, so thats probably like in 5 - 8 months? (Could be much less but we haven't seen them studying for finals etc)

And I dunno how 'pure' it will be anyways lol- it looks like it will at least involve kissing! I know Yuka said just once as a vow, but you saw how easy Mihoko gave in to her desire - and like Yuka wont be wanting more lol.

It looks to me like Yuka is gonna be the one mostly taking the lead, and Mihoko seems a bit of a pushover with that kinda stuff.

last edited at Apr 4, 2021 7:16AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

In this case would the mom be considered lesbia or bisexual? There was a point where she had real love for the husband. Is her growing away from that and falling in love with a women making her only lesbian.

She might be Bi sure, but doesn't have to be.

We have no idea if she had romantic love for her husband to start with- they had been dating since they were young (middle school). They got married at only 18. That young, in her first and only relationship, she isnt gonna be able to tell the difference between romantic love and if she just liked him as a person.

And im not sure but I assume, until you KNEW you were gay, it would be possible to fall in love with someone of the opposite gender, even without being physically attracted to them or desire them? I mean until you got to the point of being physical you wouldnt know it didnt really do anything for you- and even after that, some people just wont realise for years that what they are feeling physically and emotionally is NOT just the normal way all women feel- thats how you have some women find out they are lesbians after 20 years of marriage.

So to summarise, we cant tell from just the fact she was married once- and use to 'love' him.

I think the most telling thing that makes me think she IS a lesbian though, is that the flashback tells us she told her husband all about it.. If she was Bi, then that wouldnt be a huge deal that had to end their marriage right? She wouldnt really have had to even bring it up- but she told him all about liking girls.. that makes me think she realised she only likes GIRLS in that way.

last edited at Apr 4, 2021 6:47AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^^He might do- its not the sort of thing he'd tell people about I guess.
He probably does not tho. And I agree he's a good natured guy, he'd be a bit shocked but would be supportive.

last edited at Apr 3, 2021 8:33PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^^ Well, its done in a style unlike the rest so i think it's bound to stand out.
I did like finding out her background though- we had all wondered.

It was as expected except for the bit where she actually knows she is a lesbian! and it played some part in her break up.
While she told her husband, I'm gonna assume she never told her son that bit?

I'm just gonna hope that 'mom-friend' does not show up just as they are getting close for some annoying angst.

last edited at Apr 3, 2021 7:36PM

elevown
Image Comments 03 Apr 05:44
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Exz6zxzwyaicb5q-orig%20(1)

^Yes, thanks thats it. Also partly what limited my choices was who i normally took in the squads- I had way more people than I could take and I didnt want to endlessly grind with people I dont normally have on squad just to raise their ranks with each other- Berny and casper were always in my squad and he seemed nice so I went with it.

elevown
Image Comments 03 Apr 05:33
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Exvumrcumaikf5r-orig

This is set a year or 2 in the shows future right? No way Yutaka is that tall compared to Minami- looks like she grew at least a foot (and grew some breasts too lol).

last edited at Apr 3, 2021 5:36AM

elevown
Image Comments 03 Apr 05:27
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Harya

^if you have maybe requested lots before, i'd guess they will bypass your requests to an extent to let other people get some requests filled? It also might be that if too many of a certain type or artist go up they ignore more for a good while so they get a better mix? And I guess sometimes some are deemed inapropriate?

I dont recall if i've ever requested an image.. but im guessing they have both critera and general instruction- and then whoever is uploading that day also has personal taste they can just yay or nay on too?

Like I think too much hololive stuff was going up a while ago- like a third of all images were it- it was way too much for anyone not a fan.

last edited at Apr 3, 2021 4:01PM

elevown
Image Comments 03 Apr 05:17
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Exz6zxzwyaicb5q-orig%20(1)

If ONLY I coulda paired Berny with a girl.

I had to go with the happy childish axe guy- forget his name, but I liked his character, he was a nice dude just impatient and reckless..at least it sounded like they were happy together tho.

last edited at Apr 3, 2021 5:17AM

elevown
Image Comments 03 Apr 05:14
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Mochi547_87694394_p1

Wow lol- thats an unusually proactive Reimu!

elevown
Image Comments 03 Apr 05:10
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Exebn7ju4airyme-orig

@ I guess its meant to be light?

Also- drawing good looking rain and a wet environment is pretty hard and takes effort lol
(more than you might wanna put into a meme/gag image?)

last edited at Apr 3, 2021 4:02PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Yup I like this outcome- I was expecting either straightforward heartbreak, or worse- a player.

There was a similar story where the tutor just loved corrupting innocents and taking their first times and then casting them aside. Im much happier to see she was just already a couple with the mom!.

The daughter will get over it soon lol- especially if her friend comforts her- she seemed maybe jelous?

last edited at Apr 2, 2021 8:12AM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Chiho would for sure dream of Yui.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

You can tell that waiter is a true professional lol.