Forum › Posts by elevown

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I love all these little bonus chapters that give us a glimpse into their lives after school.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@Clueless1 I was assuming they were in front of the big wall mirrors you get in bathrooms- I mean otherwise it'd be just about impossible.

last edited at May 18, 2022 4:13AM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Just to say but the chapter title is wrong - Im assuming it should be Coldy woldy not 'cold' - I thought that even before I saw it written as 'coldy' on page 1.

p.s Can someone let the warming leauge know the earth doesn't need any help with being warmer lol.

last edited at May 16, 2022 7:33AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Did the gyaru ever show any interest in girls? She clearly likes boys and don't know that Mitsuki is a girl.

A) We dont know she likes boys for sure- maybe she hasnt dated anyone yet and just thinks she does

B) Lets assume she does- that doesn't mean she cant ALSO like girls- knowingly or not.

Also- why just say that for gyaru-chan? There hasnt been any real indication rocker chick likes girls either- I doubt rocker chicks have higher instances of lesbians than gyaru's do.

But even if neither of them know they like girls thats hardly a big deal- girls finding out they like girls is after all a very common and well-liked type of yuri story premis!

last edited at May 15, 2022 11:07PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Tomandq-1520412911956795392-img1

^Unless they have kissed / become a couple / said 'I love you' -some or all- then technically it would still be subtext, no matter how blatent they make it seem.

last edited at May 14, 2022 9:12PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Tomandq-1520412911956795392-img1

^^Yup ep 6 was fantastic :) I kinda expected the series to end on that eps content but they got there quick!
So not sure where they will end it now that will give a satisfying ending.

last edited at May 14, 2022 8:12AM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Yeah I agree- Im kinda glad she didnt get more focus than she did, but i dont mind her.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

LOL. Ok, I was a bit bumed at the fake out - i was hoping! But the payoff was worth it :) Made me laugh out.
Seeing their shadows do that theres no way anyone will believe them lol.

p.s I wonder if Hino is actually testing the waters by judging her reactions? Koguma certainly never tried to stop her at all.

last edited at May 10, 2022 7:35PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Angrynum-1519675346362109952-img1

Does she really need 6 ears lol?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@ Astraea Hill Band-Maid are incredible - best rock band on the planet :)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^^Remember Its not like they have talked before- that what we saw was their first time talking in school- and while she has talked to her in the store and got her number- there isnt really any reason they'd HAVE to talk in school for her to pick up they are the same person.

That one picking up the earbud exchange may or may not lead to them talking again in school wh knows- maybe she will avoid gyaru chan at sschool now so as not to give herself away?

Or like others said maybe her voice is a bit different- she is using different more masculine words apparently- also she's always had the mask on- that will muffle the voice a bit.

last edited at May 8, 2022 7:44PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I wonder if dad isnt in the picture and she is thus close to uncle? It at least seems she got her taste from him?

He seems a cool character though!

Im guessing from what he said he doesn't know she is gay.. Actually, does SHE know? now I think about it- even given her dress style and some near flirting, some things she said make me think she DOESNT?

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
96883898_p1

I agree- I think she didnt know magical girl was the black haired girl. And while she fancies him she still did as he asked - reluctantly - because he really wanted it and he's important to her.
Not sure to what degree he knows the blackhaired girl- maybe just a class mate?

And afterward, I think it looks like yes, she realises she STILL likes him after the change.

I'd love to see this as a series.

last edited at May 8, 2022 10:23AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

HelloHound posted:

As in every mistaken identity story, I wonder if the beans will be spilled on purpose or on accident

I think the gyaru will realize on her own, the only thing that can't be hidden casually is the mole under her eye so that's a big giveaway... But personally I would love if she just confesses first, to see her sudden reaction lol

It's the perfect setting to have her find out- tho usually i'd profer a confession.

Im thinking her wrist tattoo will give her a way- if we see gyaru-chan pay note to it- then she notices the girl in class wears a wristband there- she might put it together and then be brave enough to ask to see under the band- or just take her hand and slide it up.

The mole is also possible but another person could have a similar mole so it maybe wouldnt be a 100% giveaway like the tattoo would be.

last edited at May 7, 2022 4:55AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@Waterlemon As someone with zero, cant you just leave them all in all the time? I didnt think people took piercings out often or at all.

last edited at May 6, 2022 8:34AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Normally I dont much like when they use one bold colour like this but I think here it looks great and really works with the art style! Its very dynamic and a bit pop art, drawn really well too.

I like the setup and characters too! Hope it moves on from the misunderstanding fairly quickly tho.
Not that I mind it but I think it seems like the writer can do better than a tropey manga.

last edited at May 5, 2022 7:32PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Wow they look good as maids :)
Matsuri needs white stockings though.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ ^^ lol ok- Im not up on meme's etc and just took it literally.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

"No need for books where we're going."

"I understood every word in that sentence, but they don't make any sense when put in that order."

I know you say you understand all the words, but is english not your first language? To me it reads like a perfectly normal sentence that makes 100% sense?

She basically said ' (There is) no need of books where we are going'. - i.e the beach - the beach is for playing in the sand and sea not reading books! At least according to all but miss sunflower :)

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Keeerooooo1-1516339734334693378-img1

Dancing in flipflops must be tough

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

She's a bit younger than i thought - id of guessed 25,26. Im glad though, closer to matsuri's.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Yeah, she does start to need to see her more as an adult- like Blastaar suggests just above, im kinda expecting a time skip where matsuri goes to college and when she returns, she starts working at the shop- or they become a couple- the whole, absence makes miss sunflower really realise what she had thing- and matsuri looking so much more mature on returning, and even if we dont see them hook up, we see from their interactions, like miss sunflower blushing, that her feelings have grown.

last edited at Apr 22, 2022 9:18PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@clee_101 - Neither- Well, it IS full on yuri in the sense of its 100% romantic from Matsuri - but as for them ending up a couple- I think probably not (tho i'd love to be wrong).

Miss sunflower 100% loves and cares for Matsuri a lot, but we've had no real indication its romantic- that doesnt mean it isnt or cant become it though.

I think the series will end open ended as opposed to answering the question outright. Miss sunflower isnt going to outright ever say something like 'sorry i cant return your feelings in the same way' etc. I expect the series to end with them still together and looking like they always will be- i.e Miss sunflower takes Matsuri on to work in the shop with her- and we already know how important matsuri is in her life.

If we end with a setup like that, it is nice and open to the possibility that they later become a couple.
I'd be satisfied with that much - even if I hope for more.

last edited at Apr 22, 2022 2:36PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
56712848_p28

Cute

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I liked this one- and really like the image of the painting.