Forum › Posts by elevown

elevown
Image Comments 11 Aug 00:27
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
83453600_p0

Girl on the left couldnt be sat like that with the other girls legs crossed how they are- her hips would be higher and kinda twisted- you'd probably even see a bit of her raised left leg going over silver girls right one..

Aside from that its very nice :)

elevown
Image Comments 11 Aug 00:18
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
76803018_p0

@Clueless1 To be fair when the focus is the girls, it's not a big deal.

What I would do though so its not so obvious, was copy over the post prior to adding the first lot of flowers, draw one set of flowers - on another layer ofcourse- and then copy and paste individual flowers across, putting them in different places etc, and then patch it up.

Not quite as fast and easy but still not much extra work.

last edited at Aug 11, 2020 12:19AM

elevown
Image Comments 04 Aug 21:42
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
75295196_p0

^ In this manga its portrayed as like they are just discovering what elements they even are- whereas in the LN this bit was a magic test, but it was clear they already all knew what elements they were and they even have specific spells they know- and are famous for various abilities, AND if Im remembering right, the others knew Rei was a dual user AND had got them both at the max lvl. I think she was kinda famous for it? Like the prince's knew of her?

It also specifically mentions commoners only get in this prestigious school by being good at magic.

BUT- I may be remembering wrong :) Its been a while. Actually I think I will start reading it from the start again!

last edited at Aug 4, 2020 9:44PM

elevown
Image Comments 04 Aug 19:55
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Eeqhczuvoae9m5e-orig

@Adnegel Except the ending surely?? The bit where she is asking her to be a vasal is SUUPER blatently more than just friend vibes! How momo was reacting and what they were saying etc.. Even the challenege/love letter jokey bit after the credits- how momo reacted seemed more than friends!

I agree most of the show leading up to the end can be seen in friends light- but you can also see it as them just becoming closer and closer- and liking each other more - in whatever capacity.. that can still lead to romance too.

But the end.. It was super blatent imo. For both of them.

And I think many of these images are inspired more from the manga- that goes a lot further than the anime.

last edited at Aug 4, 2020 7:57PM

elevown
Image Comments 04 Aug 19:46
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Untitled-2

@clorox Its not see through- as such. Its just a very thin summer dress. It IS see through when lit brightly from behind.
You see this quite often in anime/manga with summer dressess, and a girl standing at a bright window etc and it revealing her outline clearly. I think the clearness of seeing her underwear is a bit exagerated here.

When you are not wearing it and seeing it lit from in front in a shop it doesn't look transparent. (You can see on page 1 its not transparent on the manaquin).

last edited at Aug 4, 2020 7:50PM

elevown
Image Comments 04 Aug 19:42
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
75295196_p0

@BV I'm half way thru it and it's really good so far! I'd recommend reading it! The translation might not be perfect but the english is plenty good enough imo.

I wonder why they make changes tho from the LN to manga? Some minor changes I noticed didnt seem to make sense like why was the magic test the first time they are learning their spells when in the novel they all already DO and are fairly experienced.. I mean Taylor shoulda only got in the school BECAUSE of her magic ability right? So it doesn't make sense why she is in the super rich school for nobels - that also lets in talented mages- if they hadn't even tested her yet.

elevown
Image Comments 04 Aug 18:29
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
2019%20birthday%20big

Why does her mouth area look so wierd in the little middle panel? I can't even figure out what its meant to be showing..
giant lips? a beard lol? Its not an open mouth- am I looking at it wrong?

last edited at Aug 4, 2020 6:29PM

elevown
Image Comments 04 Aug 18:25
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
76220451_p0

very nice :) I wish there was more images of Sakuya wearing stockings :)

p.s Her ear is drawn very poorly lol - but overall its a good pic!

elevown
Image Comments 04 Aug 18:23
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
83380955_p1

These 2 are very cute :) Shame Hinata is so clueless - I feel a bit sorry for Noa but she is SO confident I'm positive she will just go for it before long if Hinata doesn't get a clue.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ I still think it can go either way with tmnr they have done stuff with none angsty endings too

last edited at Jul 30, 2020 10:08PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I seriously don't understand those people, who likes Risako. Like, why? It makes me sick in a stomach when I see people writing about her in so many superlatives, when she doesn't deserve to be liked. Manipulative, unhonest jerk. When I see characters in other series, that look like her, I immediately can't read / watch it because it reminds me of that one character, that I hate : P Sorry for bad Eng.

Have to agree. I have no understanding of liking or finding such horrible characters as interesting - she is self serving and manipulative and fake to the point i think she is a psychopath. I dont mean the mass murdering sort but the clinical definition a lot more people meet like no empathy or moral compass etc.

p. s i dont mean shes bad as a character - writing wise. She is obviously fitting for her role.

last edited at Jul 30, 2020 3:09PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Did you look at the credits page? The translators spelled out the callback for us.

i skipped it - thanks for pointing it out- thats the scene i thought it was recalling tho its not exactly the same - i. e a copy of it enlarged - but it looks like its meant to be a redraw of it. So i will assume it is.

last edited at Jul 30, 2020 3:17PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Ok so the hand reaching for and being put on her head at the end on 21 22 is a memory right? since nobody is in the next panel - but who is that she is remembering giving her the kind of love she wants? Uta?

It seems the obvious answer but maybe its being deliberately misleading..
But when I looked back some chapters to try to find that memory, the only very similar one was indeed Uta comforting her like that- tho it was long ago as children.. Dunno if i missed another time it happened with someone?

elevown
Image Comments 27 Jul 22:20
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
30538284_p0

^Both :)

But I can't imagine what it'd take to get her to wear either!

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Glad it went smoothly!

elevown
Image Comments 25 Jul 00:36
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
77581006_p1

@The immaculate - na she looks easily 18, 19 to me.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Blondie looks like she's escaped from an 80's manga in half her panels for some reason?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I hope the new place is fully compatible and stuff like all the posts and lists go over too.

Not that this is the first host migration right? Im sure I remember one ages ago.

last edited at Jul 24, 2020 2:28PM

elevown
Overture discussion 22 Jul 23:33
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I'd never heard the phrase 'she must have just come out of the oven' before lol- it took me 5 seconds to figure out what the hell it meant but then made me laugh.

elevown
Love Signal discussion 22 Jul 10:02
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Lol- I could see that! They have tons of holidays for weird and silly stuff already, this would be better than most of them

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

This was a super sweet nicomaki for once :) I love the tsundere stuff too but its nice to also get one like this!

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Did you miss the bit where Cocoro showed her how to cook it? She has obviously seen and helped Nico and her mom cook it plenty of times.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Looking forward to part 3 :)

Very sweet.

elevown
Love Signal discussion 22 Jul 08:26
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^^ Its Nico's birthday! Very few characters get this much love still after so long, for their birthdays tho!

p.s this was short but sweet :)

elevown
Overture discussion 22 Jul 08:23
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Same - its kinda amazing after so long :)