Forum › Posts by elevown

elevown
Untitled discussion 19 Feb 07:23
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

why no threesome?

^Because it would then loose any eroticism from the cheating - and I assume that was what they were aiming for. Plenty of people don't find 3p enjoyable / erotic at all.

last edited at Feb 19, 2018 7:24AM

elevown
Untitled discussion 19 Feb 06:46
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

even if it's hot, cheating sucks

I agree. It was hot & normally I don't find it so - I think it was because she was drunk, & she was gonna stay to carry on and even apologized for it - not that Marisa knew.

And also that I am not invested in Marisa x Reimu - I always thought they made better friends. I prefer Marisa with Alice.

last edited at Feb 19, 2018 6:47AM

elevown
Image Comments 17 Feb 03:31
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
67288178_p1

That is pretty hot! No wonder she is embarrassed to walk around in the club like that lol. Nice art & idea too.

last edited at Feb 17, 2018 3:32AM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Ichigo marshmallow is a great series - very funny with lots of moe :) But I can't really get behind any of the girls with Nobue- (even though she acts like she is into Matsuri & Ana in the show) they are too young and the only one who was kinda attractive in that way was Ana.

If a mangaka wants to pair her up with one of the other younger ones that would work better imo.

elevown
Image Comments 17 Feb 02:40
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
67268695_p5

^^Hollows - And they wont either if she doesn't want them to :) Once they pick up again she will probably watch it all from right besides the bed lol.

Handy skill she has there - I'm surprised other doujins haven't had her use it in a pervy way like this till now tbh.
Poor Flan looked confused but still shut the door lol - I wonder if she understood what was going on?

last edited at Feb 17, 2018 3:34AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I liked it quite a bit overall, especially how it ended :)

But I have to say there are a few places where I can't really follow it and it is confusing.

elevown
Yuru Yuri discussion 15 Feb 05:28
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Those spoilers are only spoiling in the same way rotten fish does lol.

Ayano & Sakurako already have love interests - and neither of those 2 qualify :)

p.s This was a fun little chapter!

last edited at Feb 15, 2018 5:29AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

The bottom of page 3 stuff - Honoka asks Eli - I think Rin is just joining in - and the permission is either for eating chocolate from their diet / saying fit perspective, or maybe more likely - to eat chocolate in school - so she is asking Eli as the student council pres to overlook it. You see quite often in manga/anime they are not meant to bring sweets like chocolate to school.

So I think Rin was just being silly and refusing the permission like a good Eli should have lol - but ofcourse she does not really want to miss out on sweets.

P.s I really enjoyed this - it was funny and sweet! Yes the drunk off chocolate with alcohol in is a very silly trope but it doesn't spoil it :)

last edited at Feb 15, 2018 5:08AM

elevown
Image Comments 14 Feb 15:02
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Dfi-ffqv0aaol3e-orig

^Obviously it should if the series does. But you can't expect 100% standardization with your tags on a fan site, with various people working on it, with differing ideas on what a tag means or knowing exactly what precedence has been set. Try again but this time mention the series has the tag :)

last edited at Feb 14, 2018 3:14PM

elevown
Image Comments 13 Feb 16:22
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Dfi-ffqv0aaol3e-orig

Vankomycin, My guess would be it is for the same reason you would not put an 'animal ears' tag on a story about rabbits. They are animals - obviously they have animal ears. In this case they are fox girls. They all have fox ears. They are natural to them.

I think the animal ears tag is more for like humans who have animal ears when they normally should not? OR are wearing the put on sort - i.e they are a notable addition.

Or it might be that they need to have the animal ears on top of having regular human ears too? (Also making them seem like an 'added' extra pair.) They are my guesses to why it does not need the tag anyways.

last edited at Feb 13, 2018 4:42PM

elevown
Image Comments 13 Feb 16:14
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Tumblr_p3mr8n6ril1ruyji8o1_raw

Super cute :) And so many fun scenarios you can think of around it.

elevown
Image Comments 13 Feb 16:08
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Handsomecrack

Very bizarre pairing, do they ever even meet? Can't really see a reason to think they'd go well together. You'd need a really well done, and long doujin like the Keine x Eirin one to sell me on them!

But that aside, the artwork is great!

last edited at Feb 13, 2018 4:12PM

elevown
Anime season 13 Feb 12:24
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Slow start was super gay this week! Not just Eiko and Kamu - did you see how they slept? But Tama-chan was even gayer with that dating game etc! Also I wanted to ask about how she lives with BOTH her Grandma's right?

How did that come about? I totally got the impression they were a couple - anyone else? At a guess one of them is not actuary a grandma but the others partner, who she just calls that.

p.s Kamu is voiced by the same actress who did Kanna (Kamu)i from Kobayashi's dragon maid right? They sound very similar.

last edited at Feb 13, 2018 12:26PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Actually I like this version better - as I remember it this one seems to flow better / be more natural language wise.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Yay :) Nice to reread this after so long, and see it on here!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I actually enjoy seeing male friends in certain yuri settings. They enhance the appeal of the yuri couple, as their existence demonstrate that the yuri romance isn't just a case of schoolgirl lesbians playing around. Clearly non-romantic male friendships accentuates the bond between girls. Interactions with men allow the yuri couple to strengthen their bond with each other as they navigate the world together as a couple.

^ In some yuri settings I agree - but in others I'm with the Goddess on wanting them to not not exist lol!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I still really like a straightforward and cute schoolgirl yuri :) What will make it good or average, like characters, humor, dialogue etc, it's too early to tell , but seems pretty promising. The art is cute too, and nice and clear.

I also like the middle-school setting - it is done a lot less than high-school! Though that will almost guarantee it stays innocent - i.e nothing beyond kissing by the end I'd guess? Not that I really mind that.

If they just met again, (+1 month) does that make it first year of middle school? So they are only like 13?

last edited at Feb 8, 2018 4:40AM

elevown
1 x ½ discussion 06 Feb 20:01
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I was sure this was gonna stay a one sided thing but now it looks like maybe not?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Quite straightforward and cute - I liked it :)

elevown
Image Comments 04 Feb 23:30
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
55851908_p0

What are the 2 grey rope thingys? Can't figure it out.

elevown
Image Comments 04 Feb 23:28
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Bro

What word has been translated to bro, I'm curious.

elevown
Image Comments 04 Feb 23:25
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Dmardctwaae_qhu-orig

I used to use those pens for some stuff. Nice pic!

elevown
Image Comments 04 Feb 23:23
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Translated5

If she used a merging of idiot and couple, I dunno why the translator used horn dog when 'idiot couple' would have been perfect? It is a well known saying.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

In what way is it a hint on who is her lover - am I missing something?

elevown
Image Comments 28 Jan 01:13
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
60320468_p26

^Can't really call her gay though - she only has the odd doujin yuri nothing in the show - even subtext.