Forum › Posts by Chikaon

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Wow really refreshing take using the gender bender concept. I really liked how the message wasn't really about whether or not Maki would love Nico as a man or a woman, but about how changing Nico's sex affected an important part of her life because of society's rules for men and women. I enjoyed it!

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahhhh it's so sweet i can't take it

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yaaas love me some NicoEli

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I felt the pain from that last strip. Too relatable.

Sad to see it hasn't been updated since March. This is really cute and wholesome.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I feel bad for everyone except Yoru. Why did she even sleep with Sei if she knows how obsessed she is with her? To only go back to her unfaithful husband.

I think if Aya didn't show up, Yoru might've begun to pursue something with Sei. As disturbed Yoru is by Sei's obsession with her, I do think she takes comfort in knowing there's always someone who wants her (that in at least one person's eyes she is their number 1) because all the guys she falls in love with always end up cheating on her.

I think it was very common for Yoru to go running to Sei as a rebound in the past so it's what she's doing here. There's a reason why Sei hasn't been able to let go all these years...I think on some level Sei knows that Yoru still cares for her (or that Yoru is also unhealthily dependant on her as well) so she keeps holding onto the hope that Yoru will come back to her.

Edit: ok yeah rereading the last 2 chapters that is basically what is being implied. Yoru straight up asks Sei what Sei would do if she were to break up with her husband (implying she might be interested in a relationship) and the scene before they graduate with Sei saying she'll always be waiting for Yoru no matter what so Yoru knows she'll always have someone to fall back on when she's hurt.

But if the series is ending soon and Yoru really won't be showing up again, by not giving Aya her contact info, she's finally breaking them out of this toxic cycle (that Sei straight up ranted about in the previous chapter)

last edited at Oct 20, 2020 9:04PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

It just keeps getting messier and messier. I love

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Really interesting! I'm liking this so far. Totally didn't expect this to be a food manga in disguise haha

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Confusing...regardless if it really was wishful thinking or not, the end is still confusing...

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This series gets better and better. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lmfao this was so stupid. Thanks for the crack.

Chikaon
Yuru Oyako discussion 09 Oct 19:59
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

That is a strangely young-looking 35-years old man.

I'm guessing he spends a lot of his wife's moolah in his appearance, to make himself look young and fresh for the high-school sluts he dates.

A lot of it can also have to do with genetics. I didn't look a day over 18 until I was already out of my 20s.

Wait... you're at least in your 30s? I swear I assumed you were in your mid-to-late 20s.

Everybody is old on the forum

Lmfao it is true that some of us have been around here for at least 10 years now....

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Dang this ended up turning out a lot better than I expected it to! Way too cute. Patiently waiting for the day they have sex again :D

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

IT'S FINALLY ALIVEEEE

Chikaon
Image Comments 29 Sep 13:37
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013
Eiwlqmivkaawwsv-orig

Nice

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Wow this got surprisingly sad. Wasn't prepared for that whiplash

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I kept trying to go to the next page :(

Chikaon
Citrus + discussion 21 Sep 05:33
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

The cover is something else

Mei as a devil, Yuzu as an Angel and Harumin as Queen. What is Sabu trying to say?

The cover this chapter is amazing.

I am here for more Matsuri x Harumin development

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Nice

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

It's wild seeing all the comments against the poly ending. I get personal preferences, but this series spelled out the intended end game right at the start.

I can see where all those people are coming from actually, the chemistry between Rin and Mayuki is just that good.

I'm looking forward to the poly elements being introduced though, it will be interesting to see who objects and even more interesting to see what sort of "solutions" the girls come up with ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thank you Canno for blessing us with this, and thank you translation team for all your hard work!

We all know this is a poly manga from page 1, but the chemistry with Akira is just not there yet with either Rin or Mayuki. She's always been kinda meh to me from the start, so it'll take more chapters for me to warm up to her and it'll depend on how Canno will write Akira from now on.

I think most of us aren't against a poly end (there are sooo many manga where I wished it ended with poly), but we are just against Akira for now haha

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oh man I actually really like Shiho and I kinda want her and Miwa to work out (they're cute), but I also want Saeko and Miwa to work out because they've been working so hard on figuring out their relationship.

....If Saeko/Miwa end up like the one-shot, senpai would make a nice rebound HAHA

Ofc if Shiho and Miwa were to happen though, it shouldn't be immediately and Shiho would need to put in a lot of work to make up for those 2 years of ghosting. I hope at the very least they can talk it out and become friends again, but also acknowledge that Shiho did a shitty thing and shouldn't be completely forgiven so easily.

last edited at Sep 16, 2020 10:54AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I'm glad Akira figured out Mayuki's feelings for her so quickly. I don't think I could have taken another chapter of Akira being an arrogant jealous bitch.

Still not totally feeling the OT3 yet and still prefer only a Mayuki x Rin endgame but we'll see.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Chikaon
Re: fan discussion 16 Sep 07:39
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

AHHHHH IT'S FINALLY HEREEEEE!!!!!

Thank you so much for translating this and giving me closure after 6 years. The credits image pretty much summed up my feelings though. The ending was really abrupt and disappointing after the great cliff hanger in ch 2.....maybe this is also why it also took so long for someone to want to pick it up?

There were still some pretty funny moments though. I particularly enjoyed Umi's extra fail save hahaha.

Even if the end was pretty anticlimatic, I'm still happy to have been able to read the end. Thank you again. Thank you thank youuu.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

So much fun

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This was wonderful. Loved every page

Chikaon
Ayakashiko discussion 02 Sep 20:36
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I definitely think this last plot point needed a whole volume to itself, but ah well it is what it is. Since it was so rushed, I would've preferred a normal, really sweet and cute slice of life chapter so we can enjoy their time together one last time. It was still a really sweet series though. Thanks to everyone who worked on it!