Forum › Posts by Chikaon

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Dunno, I kinda dislike Sayo's attitude towards mc, I mean, I know she's fragile or sick and everything but c'mon, she's not a baby that needs surveillance 24/7! I got the feeling that her attitude would turn from cute to annoying in matter of days.

I get what you mean by being overbearing and I also dislike it when a partner doesn't trust the other and constantly babies them, but I don't think Sayo is being like that. If you reread, Sayo herself phsycially always gives MC space and is never overbearing with her words. It's just the arrows that are a symbol of her concern. I think worry and concern for others is normal and fine to have. It just becomes a problem when one oversteps their boundaries to act on it.

An example would be that scene where the arrow nudges her: Sayo stands behind her and the arrow is a symbol of Sayo watching to make sure she doesn't hurt herself, but Sayo is not overstepping boundaries by taking action to hold her hand at all times to help her up stairs. She's just behind MC to catch her if she falls, but she lets MC walk up her own.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Omg this was the cutest chapter ever. The constant use of the arrows this time was so sweet. The arrow nudging MC to make sure she doesn't fall gave me diabetes ahhhh.

Chikaon
Untitled discussion 01 Aug 02:49
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Wow this was a lot tamer than I thought it was gonna be knowing it was Taiyaki

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Digging this a lot. That ending was definitely a turn. I thought it was gonna be a story about their past and dealing with dementia, but wth is with that finger?! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Licking wounds is always one thing that squicks me out. Can't help thinking of infection lol

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Miko's fox form is badass

Monster girl harem let's goooo

last edited at Jul 25, 2021 6:42PM

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Even though adult MC is disgusting and a creep, I think it's really interesting that she treats her younger self as a completely different person (and her rival lmao). It's a plot I've never seen before (usually the future self just helps the past self) so I'm all for it going this direction because I really can't predict what's gonna happen next. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ughhhh that last chapter was way too short!! But I loved this whole thing. Beautiful. Thanks so much for scanlating this!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Man I really wanna read the eromanga they've made in this series lol. They all sound so interesting.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

^ah ok makes sense. Thanks!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lmao scummy characters make for interesting stories. Looking forward to seeing what comes out of it.

I am a lil confused with the characters' ages though. I know MC is around 18 since she failed her college exams, but the call girl said MC was older than her? Then we find out the call girl is a cram school teacher. So I'm guessing the call girl is older but just threw that line in there to be cute? Or MC lied about her age when making the reservation...

last edited at Jul 19, 2021 10:03PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

What how could it end there D;

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Sweet I love, love, love kashiwagi tsukiko's nicotori. AND it's multichapter? Sign me up. It's gorgeous so far

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Perfect final panel

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I neeeed more teacher x parent yuri

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Loved this a lot

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Short but fun. I also wished their relationship had something more concrete but ah well it's always rare to find in 4koma anyway.

Knowing who the author is, I thought it was pretty funny how Shiota and Saato gave me major NakaYoshi vibes. Shiota was pretty much a Yuuko clone. Pretty sweet series overall and I always enjoy Monsieur's art.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Always fun to know more about the behind the scenes stuff! I haven't seen many series that explore the job of a manga editor this in depth so it was really interesting to me. The rivalry also ended up being pretty fun and the whole comiket arc was so wholesome. Looking forward to more!

Chikaon
Fragtime discussion 14 Jul 17:37
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Just watched the OVA for the first time. It was too short, but I thought it was cute. Far more faithful in both tone and content than the Kase-san OVA was, so I left more or less satisfied. There's a little bluray extra on MangaDex, we should get that here. Sato has also been posting even more small drabbles of new content on Twitter and Pixiv than previously mentioned. Guess I should get on that sometime?

More fragtime is always sweet! This update also reminded me to watch the OVA. Totally forgot about it when it first came out even though I was looking forward to it. I think they did the best they could given they only had 1 hour, but was pretty sad how they handled the climatic moments. It was way too rushed to have much impact and I thought it made the characters actions and intentions feel more ambiguous since there wasn't much build up. It was a very pretty ova though.

I hope some of the other shorts get translated too! I just read the bluray extra and aghhhh I'm dying from cuteness

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

BIG OOF

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hmmm kinda don't like how op her time power ended up being. It feels kinda cheap. But it is being used in an interesting way I havent seen before. I hope they can explain how it works a lil more. Like is it a time loop or something else? Messing with time is rarely ever done well because it always opens more loop holes and makes things confusing so...i dunno guess we'll see.

I also don't tend to root for yanderes either and so I was kinda put off seeing future Akari is pretty fucked up, but they can make for a fun and wild story so I'll just sit and enjoy the ride without thinking too hard about it.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Omgggg....I think this might be my fave pair now over the prez...

I already love tsunderes, but the fact that she already fell for MC in middle school and didn't drink the love potion at all is a win. I also love bickering couples. Looking forward to more of this pair.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Omg that final bonus panel. Third wheeling pain hahaha

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Looks fun! I'm in

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

For me I'm wondering why is there a demon going to class with all these angels in the first place. Doesn't look like there are any others besides her in this chapter. Hope they explain the world a bit more in future chapters