Forum › Posts by Chikaon

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

They can't just tease us readers like that!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hahahaha chapter 1 made me do a double take at the tags and even go into the comments to see if there were people complaining about a boring male protag. I was pleasantly surprised.

Interested to see where this is going!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Totally wasn't expecting this to turn into a harem lol. I like the smell pervert the most. Normal(ish) with just a hint of perviness.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Every new chapter brings a little more happiness to my life

Chikaon
Lit a Light discussion 05 Jan 14:45
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I had a feeling the girl was part of the Miike family, and even though there wasnt any angst or drama tags, I still kept expecting her to backstab the MC haha. This was cute.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Well that was abrupt

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I think it ended as well as it could for an axed series. The main couple solved most of their problems, and even the side pair wrapped everything up. Only story missing is Ema's. It is a shame we didn't get more development, but it wasn't bad. Thanks everyone who worked on scanlating this!

last edited at Jan 1, 2021 10:18PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Another great Dia doujin by Kumichou

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Are we finally gonna get more hate sex :D

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Plot twist! This was fun

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Man Misumi really wants Aizawa to be arrested huh

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

When 2 yanderes have better communication than most couples on this site.

I'm glad she properly apologized to the friends

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hm i don't think Minami is ruby. Her color scheme is very yellow so maybe a 3rd magical girl? It'd complete the color triangle (red/pink, blue, yellow)

Also her hair style is totally different from ruby's while Azusa still has the same bangs when in her Azure form

It's cute to know that Azusa isn't completely friendless at school though

last edited at Dec 28, 2020 6:26PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This was a dang good chapter. Love Euphie's character depth

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Wow a lotta top Aya

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahhh so sweet~

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Pain....

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Is it just me or is the twin-tail yandere also one of the members of the idol group? That would explain why she's attending the same school and Chihiro obviously knows her personally already. It is clear that she is NOT just a garden variety fan. She IS a personal friend of Chihiro at least. But I'm pretty sure she's the twin-tail standing next to Chihiro on stage in the "talking" scenes of the idol group. I'm sure she uses dummy accounts to login to their fan site and abuse Chihiro's other fans to try to get rid of fans precisely like our plucky MC.

I don't think the twin tail yandere is an idol because if she was in the same group, in pages 3 and 4 she wouldn't have been so shocked that she'd drop her phone to see Chihiro at school. Plus she was watching a clip of her so it gave the impression of "I can't believe what's in front of my eyes" sort of feeling. I think she seems to be close to Chihiro because she was probably the first one to introduce herself and befriend Chihiro.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Love the concept. The two idol fans HAVE to be endgame right? I mean MC was dreaming about having a fellow idol fan to fangirl with and well now there is one (even if she is a yandere hahahaha)

Also based on the cover the idol totally looks like the 3rd wheel or the wingman lol

last edited at Dec 23, 2020 8:19AM

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

The only thing I kept thinking was I hope she washed her hands before that hug man >.>

Small details like this always make me squirm lol

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Why.....

Do all artists have a headcanon that Ayumu cuts herself because of unrequited love or something???

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

yessss so happy there's more of this translated :D :D :D

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

You do all realize the story’s not over yet, right? >.>

I was just thinking the same, this just looks like is nearing the end of the first ark.

Regardless if it is going to be done soon or not, I still think the pacing in chapter 9 felt off.

Surprised to read people talking about the pacing when the pacing has been pretty quick throughout. Mayuri went from a failed date to total dom mode in like 3 chapters. Not that I have a problem with that.

I haven't had an issue with the pacing of the series over all, but ch 9 just feels really rushed. It just gives "I'm trying to wrap everything up asap" vibes. I'd be glad if we are all wrong though and Canno has more in store for us because I do think there is a lot more that needs to be touched on.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This chapter was really rushed...

Still not sold on the Rin/Akira side because becoming gfs just to prevent Akira from being unhappy isn't a good enough reason....I just can't see their chemistry as romantic partners yet. I like them as friends, but I'd like to see Rin actually be attracted to Akira too before dating.

Unfortunately from her back story I had a feeling it'd end up like this anyway (where Rin will just go along in a poly relationship without romantic feelings for one side). I know there are polygamous relationships where it's not like everyone loves each other equally and it's more like two partners loving a single person, but still do romantic actions with each other, etc, but yeah I'm just not sold on their poly end yet. I have a feeling I will remain unsold if Canno is truly rushing the end :/

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Whoa it feels so weird to see nsfw in Namori's artstyle haha. Not a bad thing but just surprising xD.

This was painful. I enjoyed it a lot.