Forum › Posts by Naguya

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

At this point I just want mistress x Chloe romance D: !!!

Naguya
Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

People who think this manga is "bad" are unfortunately used to series considered "normal" or "lightly normal" unfortunately, we see in the field of psychiatry, especially in psychiatric hospitals, cases like those of "Shio and Sato", of course, less dramatic, but no less similar. I simply loved this manga, the story and everything about it. I don't consider the ending to be bad at all, sad, depressing, but not bad. I've seen cases like this in psychiatry, and the "Shio"'s and "Sato"'s around the world are much more than we imagine. The human mind goes beyond understanding itself. Tourette's syndrome, Stockholm syndrome, schizophrenia, anxiety, ADHD, bipolar disorder, anxious depressive disorder... So many things corroborate the story of a manga like this to be truly real. In the psychiatric hospital I have seen so many cases, many worse and unimaginable that go beyond the story of this manga. Knowing more about the subject, I don't blame Shio at all for acting like this, nor Sato for doing all of this. Wrong? Yes, completely, sickly. But for these two? What's so wrong with being together forever? Shio would certainly need severe help at this point in life, everything she does is a fantasy that her own mind created to hide the fact that Sato is gone. Will she be a "new" Sato? Most likely yes, as this type of disorder generates a vicious cycle. But since we're not in a real story, but in a manga, let's let Shio be happy in her own way, and let's wait for Sato's reincarnation :)

Naguya
Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Aww it makes me so sad to see Shio without Sato... A person with a huge trauma, especially related to someone who deeply impacted their life, changes you forever and makes you act as if the person were still there... I loved seeing the photo of the two grown up together, and that's what I visualize in the end... The two will one day meet again and finally have their Happy Sugar Life, through Sato's reincarnation or Shio's future death...

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I started reading this series while I was in high school, now I am in university! By its ending I will be working haha

last edited at Oct 9, 2023 9:09PM

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Garth will finally find out what he really likes to draw haha

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Oh boy, I read the title so fast like "I quit being a hitman something - chapter 4" and I was like wth? How "I wanna quit being a hitman" started a new season and I haven't seen the chapter one yet here!

last edited at Aug 28, 2023 8:04PM

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I bet Benika hitman girl will shoot Babylon, defeat bishop and reveal herself as the Ace Hitman. The only person who is hidden in the shadows, the legendary marksman, daughter of the two most terrible marksmen who died in that war. Ready for every revenge. Reveal yourself now, Benika!

last edited at Aug 15, 2023 5:11PM

Naguya
Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Crazy, I like it. It seems the innocent girl (Renna?) Got some mental disease, probably she was the one who killed Rose-sama. For those who like this kind of story, mind-set/romance/drama/psychology trivia, I HIGHLY recommend Psycho manhwa, it is yaoi, but one of the best psychological stories I ever seen.

last edited at Aug 5, 2023 9:23PM

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I am waiting for the moment when everyone will find out Benika is the most dangerous and famous serial killer of all the times.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Girl... You don't have to be mute for the rest of your life because of a tooth.... You can see an orthodontist....

Naguya
Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

If I lived in Japan I would certainly have an experience like this

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

This falls somewhere between Yuzumori-san and Tsubakuma. And I hear if you stray too far towards Tsubakuma you can never come back.

So I got too CLOSE to Tsubakuma (uchi no maid ga uzasugiru!)
Exactly as you told... No way back...

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Where is the continuatioooooooon??????

Naguya
Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Itou Hachi liked this story

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Oh boy... This is so wholesome but in real life it would become so weird haha

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Is it raping?

I don't think it is, she seems like a tsundere...

Naguya
Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

So this is the true ending for Kannazuki No Miko!

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

As always this author stories with same characters but different stories are cute.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I really love Itou Hachi's works from history to art style. I really like the concept that in an "ideal world" or rarely "in real life" we can take all of someone's firsts and live happily ever after with that person. I've already read all of the author's work here on this site, I've seen some posts on Twitter and the hentai Loli genre about the author's work. If we lived in the world of "Itou Hachi" the Lolicon genre would be one of the cutest things in the world, as it is represented in several stories. My favorite story is "My Master and Furry-eared girl Mel. But we don't live in Itou Hachi's world, we live in the real world, where there is evil and cruelty, however there may be some real life story that actually has a happy ending like in the stories from this author, it is very rarely, but it may happens, hardly. So in relation to all this, when someone reads such a genre (a mentally normal person for our society) they must think once reading that it is just a cute story and not compare such a story with the reality in which we live in. I like the romance genre a lot, I like the Lolicon genre as it is represented in Itou Hachi's stories, I think it's cute, I think it's interesting. But in real life, I would never think that a 30 year old adult dating a 7 year old is cute. We have to know how to separate, what is real and what is not.
Now enjoy every Itou Hachi works and have fun.
Spread Love <3!

Naguya
Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Finally our Mio on TOP!

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Soooo cute!

Naguya
Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Ritsu is just a shitty girlfriend. She was the one that confessed but right after they got together she lost all interest in Kyoko.

100% agree, the kind of "I got it so whatever."

Naguya
Angel Ranch discussion 31 Oct 12:32
Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

When I saw Maria I thought she would be like an "Etoile" from Strawberry Panic, but It doesn't seems hah

last edited at Oct 31, 2022 12:35PM

Naguya
Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

That might be Kaijuu Iro no Shima

Thank you very much! Exactly this! I have been looking for it for a long time!

Naguya
Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I don't remember pretty much, all I can remember is that the story happens in a village close to sea, and there is this girl who apparently likes this other girl who just moved in (?), and there is this scene where there is this girl who becomes a monster out of the blue to kill the other two girls who were talking/arguing to the girl she likes. I read like two-three chapters of this story here some years ago... Someone knows which is it?

last edited at Sep 12, 2022 9:54AM