Forum › Posts by Kiena

joined May 20, 2013

Is this how they become step-sisters?

joined May 20, 2013

So it's about time to add the tag Bisexual, no ?

Ookuma sounds more like a pansexual to me, if you mean her. In any case, both girls fell in love with each other, regardless of their intentions, so there is no proof it would've happened with a guy.

Kiena
Lily Marble discussion 11 Aug 01:14
joined May 20, 2013

If these were the intended outcome and conclusion all along, I wish it ended sooner. At least now it did and Yuri Ichigo may work on other manga.

last edited at Aug 11, 2020 1:17AM

joined May 20, 2013

I'm waiting... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Where is the next chapter?

Kiena
Suito-to! discussion 13 Jul 16:12
joined May 20, 2013

The initial third wheel may be a more realistic romantic interest for Yuzu at this rate... Or it could just turn into Yuri crush and nothing more.

Edit: Then I went back a few pages and read some spoilers. This still wasn't a very great Christmas chapter. What if she went to that mixer?

last edited at Jul 13, 2020 4:46PM

joined May 20, 2013

Not a bad start.

Kiena
Lily Marble discussion 09 Jul 02:29
joined May 20, 2013

Ffs, this is literally the first time I've ever see someone from a so called Yuri story marrying a man in the end.

Let me provide you with the second: Happy End (The last real chapter has its own tag for a reason.)

Actually, maybe this chapter would be a good candidate to be the 2nd holder of that infamous tag... Until now I completely agreed with only that manga's final chapter being marked with it, but I feel that this disappointment might be similar to that time, even if this ending is a bit less messed up.

Edit: This is just a sudden emotional suggestion. Thanks for adding the Het tag; I'm fine with only that, too.

last edited at Jul 9, 2020 2:35AM

Kiena
Lily Marble discussion 09 Jul 00:45
joined May 20, 2013

Sour. With this ending, the Hikari x Moe storyline, that of the people introduced on the very first page, was truly disappointing. A waste of time and pages, in my eyes, too.

Since there isn't a Het marriage tag, maybe Het could be added in this case?

joined May 20, 2013

Cute, but does that mean Mikumo was dunking on herself when Kanon described her ex-lover?

I don't think Kanon was referring to Mikumo as her (ex-)lover. Though the drinking training might've been their activities together (Drunkanon), or what she has been doing since the rejection. On the other hand, since the gender is unclear, it may had been a guy, which in turn could be another reason why Mikumo projected her senpai's intentions onto Kanon when she confessed...

last edited at Jul 9, 2020 12:06AM

joined May 20, 2013

This premise would've been worth a longer story. The art was already good. (I mean, like, in the upper right corner it's the prettiest English girlfriend ever. I'm sorry.) After the school life getting stale, the story could've gone deeper into its fantasy setting, too. Maybe it will serve as a long pilot, and there will be a longer, better-paced story about them someday. At least it has the potential for ending well.

Kiena
joined May 20, 2013

The manga was great, and the credits page even better...

last edited at Jul 1, 2020 8:49AM

Kiena
Haru Ni discussion 29 Jun 11:45
joined May 20, 2013

This was somehow more beautiful than such a depressing story has any right to be.

She probably took the safest route by confessing right before their separation.

joined May 20, 2013

I was expecting the last two pages. If they'll be on equal ground, I won't mind anything they consent to and stays between them... There is still the blackmailing, though, so probably some more twists can be expected.

Kiena
Image Comments 17 Jun 19:42
joined May 20, 2013
Eyrz8k9vaaukh2q-orig

^^^ The last season confirmed that Penny has a female soul. The way it did would be an even bigger spoiler..

joined May 20, 2013

This was kind of worth the wait.

Kiena
Chiral discussion 15 Jun 06:55
joined May 20, 2013

The spoilers on page 2 are great. Skipped.

joined May 20, 2013

It was obvious a dark twist was coming, but it was still awful. That diversion by accusing the person you betray of your own wrongdoing...

Kiena
joined May 20, 2013

Did you see that drama yesterday, too? The one that ended with the 15th episode.

Kiena
joined May 20, 2013

After some of the comments, I read a few parts again and noticed the one mentioning the fingers, which tells that the senpai and the "prince" (who is actually younger) had some sort of sexual relationship for a while already. There are signs of the senpai enjoying it, too, but I still think that it is poorly executed and quite disturbing. It's definitely not a normal situation despite the prince's nonsense about all-girl schools, and together with the later events involving senpai's panties, all of it is humiliating, rather than funny.

Kiena
joined May 20, 2013

I managed half of it before I pressed close.

I wish I had done the same. It is terrible. Please add at least one warning tag, like Rape.

Kiena
Liberty discussion 26 May 11:11
joined May 20, 2013

What I have in mind: Confrontation with Maki hitting senpai (as if), Liz protecting her, and Maki leaving as a result. Then while talking about how things will go back to how they were, senpai brings up the matter of her husband. Just to twist the knife.

joined May 20, 2013

Does that coworker call her Wanko?

joined May 20, 2013

Page 1: Is this angst? Why there no comments so I can look it up before reading.........?!
Page 2: Okay, is this about an asexual persons daily life? cause I can relate!!
Page 3 & 4: Daily conflicts of an asexual person?
Page 5: I too hangout alone........it's rather fun!!
Page 6: Wild plot suddenly appears!!
Page 10: Still not sure if this is Yuri or the relationship of an Asexual person......!

I too was confused by it at first, but I mean, looking more into it, they're living together, touchy feely with one another, and the tag is Yuri so i'm assuming it's one of those relationships where you're both in love, dating, but behave more like best friends than lovers.

A best friends only couple relationship is pretty much the definition of an asexual relationship. But, it's probably just me interpreting it as such since many movies and stories have already overused the insipid need behind wanting a relationship/marriage is solely 'just to have sex'.

Hmm, I had to skim through it a 2nd time, and it kind of reminds me of the relationship Yuu and Touko had in the beginning of Bloom Into You lol, I still wish we could've gotten more context on it tho, the Yuri tag is kind of throwing me off tbh..

Except they're not living together. Mai asks if she can visit, although they are close enough for her to just go ahead and for them to be relaxed around each other. Given only this, Mai's first reaction to the hint of a confession, and the part about Saki's heart withering, together suggest to me that they aren't in a relationship. Mai could even be married while being an old and close friend, or having a sisterly role in Saki's life. (Mai's later disappointment may be a sign of her feelings that aren't reciprocated by Saki, but it could have various other meanings, too.)

Kiena
joined May 20, 2013

There could be a tag like Open end, Loose end, or Lots of loose threads.

Kiena
Semelparous discussion 19 May 04:51
joined May 20, 2013

I only see death flags, too. Good work making it feel like a miracle if someone doesn't die.

last edited at May 19, 2020 4:57AM