Forum › Posts by Nya-chan

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Best Mangaka Rohan posted:

What's the word for being confused and turned on at the same time.

nods

+1

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The full black eyes are creepy.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

But where is the yuri?

Cannibalism doesn't count.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Military yuri works too.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Chapter 0 should come before chapter 1 and 2.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

and lewd intertwined fingers.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

aaaaaaangst

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

LittelWind posted:

New story? The author have even finish Liberty yet... ._.

This https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuunagi_marbled_ch01#2 seems to suggest it's rather an "old" untranslated story.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"And then, the MC gave up MMA and choose to do flower arrangement instead and participate in the inter-high of flower arrangement..."

Duh... as if.

It's really a basic sports manga, but basic is good when done well.

For now, it's average/good.

Nya-chan
Blue Method discussion 30 Dec 04:55
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It was kinda ambiguous. I'll go with everyone's explanation and suppose that she was outed and then shamed or something like that.

But the tutor/student relationship look more like veering toward friendship than love. Chizuru is totally oblivious about romance.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I see the aaaaaangst tag coming.

But it's something from 2013? It should be over by now.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, saw the amnesia coming a mile away. A bit too cliche to be honest.

So, yeah, we have confirmation that Reiichi doesn't really love his wife and is an unreliable asshole that cheated on her from day one.That Risako is a bitch that cares only about herself and probably had a casual relationship with Reiichi since High-School and was secretly snickering at Kaoru's love antics.

Also, that page: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_unrequited_love_ch11#22 puzzles me. I can't make head or tail of what she means.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The innocence of long black hair girl is a little forced. How sheltered someone must be to not know what's up?

Other than that, that was kinda erotic.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

If they were really trash, they would have kept the money.

230.000 Yen should be around $2000.

I'd keep it. Who wouldn't?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

TopKoak posted:

The running gag of this series is that Chio is actually really plain or borderline ugly, but man she's drawn way too cute.

I'm pretty sure the joke is she's just plain, but Manana is kind of an asshole that thinks everyone views her as ugly while also wanting to protect her from that. Manana is both a saint and prick all in one.

The joke is also that Manana thinks very highly of herself (in the imagined comments, someone says she must be an actress).

Actually, they are both very ordinary.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, it's finally over.

Can't say it was very well done, but the ending was nice anyway. Rushed, but nice. I think the editor asked Kodama to wrap it up because the ratings were probably not that good.

All the drama and angst petered out into some "trust issue" and Hotaru became some meek dependent kitten toward Yuma, after being a bitch.

Nice they became a couple, but can't say it was gold. Bronze at best.

Nya-chan
Anime season 17 Dec 04:20
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

MistressTiramisu posted:

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to post this, I usually post in the off-topic thread but I wanted to ask for some anime recommendations real quick.

Basically I want some really comfy slice-of-life series. The ones I've enjoyed the most off the top of my head were Flying Witch and GJ Club, so I'm after something in a similar vein to those.

Centaur no Nayami I guess.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The story's structure was odd.

I mean it started with some angst and melancholy and "oh noes, she will never see me as a lover!", then, after the kiss, it took a sharp turn to comedy and it was all played for laugh.

That was nice nevertheless.

Nya-chan
1 x ½ discussion 16 Dec 07:46
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The cat is out of the bag.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Lots of sex. But cute, so it's okay.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

komugi posted:

Well, that crisis was resolved quickly.

Still not knowing where this manga wants to go.

Resolved? Where? She didn't explain her motives yet.

Well, the "misunderstanding" between Kaede and Mimika is lifted. So it's just a matter of a lot of explaining and reconciliation and yadda, yadda, yadda...

I don't think the author is going to insist on the Ririha/Kaede feud. They will probably all start to hang out at Mimika's place in a sort of truce. Happy End.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

But it's not yuri. At most subtext.

Really?

Uh...they kinda kiss on pg 41...

We were talking about Tomodachi Gokko which is, at the moment, not yuri but smells like it.

As for this Gymnasium, whatever people are attempting to explain, the ending is very ambiguous.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, that crisis was resolved quickly.

Still not knowing where this manga wants to go.

Nya-chan
Toki discussion 11 Dec 16:44
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, nobody wears panties in Saki, so cooking naked apron in Toki is a given.

Nya-chan
Their Story discussion 11 Dec 10:43
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Someone caught the dreaded Japanese (in this instance, Chinese) cold.