Forum › Posts by snowangel526

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Well hook line and sinker for me. This is quite interesting, I just want to see Miss Perfect fall head over heel and get desperate for love from our girl. She'll realize then she ain't perfect.

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I really like how this manga balanced out fantasy and real life issues. Especially the Prince Yuu and their issue, it was handle with a lot more nuances than any other manga I've read. Being as popular as it is I'm glad this manga is giving voices to actual problems in the LGBT community.

last edited at Feb 20, 2024 12:44PM

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Everybody already assumed the childhood friend is doomed. I would like to see a twist the friend winning for once.

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

how can so many people procrastinate on a single oneshot for so long?

I think it was coordinated to be release on Jan 1

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

To be honest this is a great ending for me. One of the best karmic justice. To win the game is to not play the game, Junko will now have to continue to climb that corporate ladder of hell with no real meaningful connections in her life for the rest of her life. Whatever she coulda had with Kayo is completely out of the window because Kayo found her true love. The woman she loves has her own company and they're both successful and intelligent women so I have no doubt they will have an abundance of wealth.
Kayo won with a slam dunk! I really thought the series was gonna spin Kayo and Junko together in the earlier chapters, this was a bit of a plot twist for me.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

i'm becoming too jaded to mary sues, even the gayness is somehow not satisfying when capital-L Ladies are throwing themselves all over the protagonist at first sight

Second this, I think I'm spoiled by the amount of yuri we have now. Some years back any yuri was a god sent and I'll devour the lowest of the low and still loving it.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I like the ways the characters communicate in this series, this is the level of communication that allow world peace. The wholesome tag truly checked out.

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Similar to the other comments, I was very uncomfortable in this new chapter. Before it was mutual toxicity, now Kayo is moving on and being a better person she's trying to ruin it.
Just admit you caught the feel and feel some sort of possessiveness over the relationship you had, at least then it can be less frustrating for me.

snowangel526
Love Bullet discussion 06 Dec 02:14
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I saw the comedy tag in chapter 1, that was the biggest lie since Jeffrey Epstein suicide

last edited at Dec 6, 2023 2:14AM

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I love how much efforts the creator put into the manhua. All the tiny details we saw in the earlier chapters are building to the final crescendo that's coming. It's so subtle and not in your face that it's rewarding when you find these little Easter Eggs

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

It's truly a travesty that this is not a series because it hit so many marks for me

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Saw the tags then saw the artist. I just know it's a gonna be another train wreck that I get the front row to.

snowangel526
Citrus + discussion 21 Oct 19:44
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

My guess is she'll try to be friend with him, he'd start falling for her then Mei will get jealous and have a taste of how Yuzu feels

snowangel526
J<->M discussion 10 Sep 03:47
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

This idea of young boys bullying and harrassing girls they like being a funny ha ha ha moment in Japan has to die.
He bullied her enough that she never want to go back to school again and despite the author trying to make a redemption arc for him I'm not warming up to that brat anytime soon until he bend his ass over to the kid.

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Honestly I'm on my knees begging this ship to be canon and holy hell that's a lot of pages! I kept clicking next thinking I'm hitting the dead end soon. Massive thanks to the translators!

last edited at Sep 9, 2023 11:25PM

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I've seen quite a lot of yuri hentai over the years and this one is definitely on the top. She drew them with great details and the cunnilingus scene wasnt just a few panels and done. It feels more passionate and sensual for me.
You can see that it was made to cater exclusively to women and I love it.

last edited at Sep 8, 2023 2:43PM

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

The title is boyfriend sometimes girlfriend, so I'm going to assume he'll transform back (maybe with another kiss)

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

My guess is Koto is dating the current friend right now and with Aya reappearance this will cause some sort drama. Will she choose Aya or her current lover kinda angst.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

With the appearance of the new girl I'm extra excited for the next chapter. This will definitely be a catalyst for Yuzu and her relationship

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

https://mega.nz/file/07Jm0aTJ#JqHr9ulNyIBIFMeExTMmZvjfRPnNTco8GT8IztI2Wak

cough cough Enjoy and yes I made an account here just to share it.

Thank you, this is my first "ASMR" and Japan VA truly does not disappoint.

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

As long as it doesn't take a weird road of her falling in love with said middle schooler, I'm on board. So far she's just geeking out about the adorable maid.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

In my ideal world Fuyuki will be with the senpai, but I have a feeling we'll be seeing a more negative side of senpai and Fuyuki relationship to elevate Eri and Fuyuki as a CP

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Need that aangst tag

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I wouldn't have minded if this chapter went the NSFW route with the snek

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I like the tags as it is, I was caught off guard by that ending. New readers can treat this as a surprise present :)