Forum › Posts by oguzhan96

Maxresdefault
joined Feb 28, 2015

Yeah nothing can stop Itou Hachi truly a queen

oguzhan96
Maxresdefault
joined Feb 28, 2015

At the end I excepted her to say / hmm fine you are my little pogchamp but it didnt happen

oguzhan96
Maxresdefault
joined Feb 28, 2015

Howdy

Maxresdefault
joined Feb 28, 2015

Cute and cool

Maxresdefault
joined Feb 28, 2015

I expected a kiss actually kkinda sad but it is really cute

oguzhan96
Maxresdefault
joined Feb 28, 2015

I love this series but Admiral kinda annoyed me this time but the ending was great lol

Maxresdefault
joined Feb 28, 2015

Eheheh If no ones celebrates your birthday then they cant make any surprise parties haha ....

Maxresdefault
joined Feb 28, 2015

Man I cried

oguzhan96
Maxresdefault
joined Feb 28, 2015

no you cant kill us like that

oguzhan96
Maxresdefault
joined Feb 28, 2015

I know nothing but it was really gooood

Maxresdefault
joined Feb 28, 2015

Eeeeeeeeeh kinda meh really underwhelming \ really meh but I still kinda like it and it seems nice

last edited at Dec 22, 2020 4:48PM

Maxresdefault
joined Feb 28, 2015

KOa NOOOOOOO

oguzhan96
Prohibition discussion 19 Dec 15:21
Maxresdefault
joined Feb 28, 2015

If you watch the anime its not really outof place

last edited at Dec 19, 2020 3:21PM

Maxresdefault
joined Feb 28, 2015

Hell YEAH Konbayashi Makoto started Nejigasakaksdf art

oguzhan96
Yuru Oyako discussion 13 Dec 20:18
Maxresdefault
joined Feb 28, 2015

Its not getting sad =because of author we are sad becasue we dont have money / I wish for author to get what they deserve too but and no one is wishing for author to lose money its just we cant read it anymore and n no way in hell we are gonna ask you how we should feel / It is sad when you cant read something you really like but Im still rooting for Taiyaki hope their work will be more famous now/

last edited at Dec 13, 2020 8:18PM

Maxresdefault
joined Feb 28, 2015

This was pretty cute and funny lol people on dynasty is a bit hypocrite sometimes. Well I liked it and would tike to read it more. This anthology is really nice. Is there anyone here who played these Otome games I played only one but it was pretty good and not like this

oguzhan96
School Zone discussion 12 Dec 19:32
Maxresdefault
joined Feb 28, 2015

Titties on Face YEEEEEEEEAH

Maxresdefault
joined Feb 28, 2015

I love her tentacles when she takes a bath so cuteee

Maxresdefault
joined Feb 28, 2015

Japan has it somewhat easy with their food. Low sugar and animal fat, usually very cheap fish...If you avoid junk food and do some sports it should be enough.

But the bigger problem (I think) are these super artificial beauty standards of doll-like women that might as well be robots.

Also being skinny can be nice, same with slightly chubby. Really depends on the body type. Just don't go all twitter dumb with "my 400kg are beautiful, sleep with me or you are racist"

Lol amazing comment

oguzhan96
Maxresdefault
joined Feb 28, 2015

Hell Yeah pretty cute Akyuu is great Kosuzu is grat I also feel AKyuu is aa really interesting character espeically in the books

Maxresdefault
joined Feb 28, 2015

Man the art seeemd similar and it was Service Area Son \ hell yeah

Maxresdefault
joined Feb 28, 2015

This has potential, and I think I'm going to enjoy it... but I wish less cheating stories would portray the party being cheated on as an unrepentant asshole. It feels like they try to justify the affair, and to be honest, that just makes me less interested in the characters. It reduces their autonomy and undercuts the messiness that makes affairs a compelling device in the first place, in my opinion. I saw Shimura Takako mentioned above, and I do think she really nails the premise in Even Though We're Adults. Looking forward to picking up later volumes of that.

That being said, I'm liking Yukako as a character so far. Kirin's talked about her much more eloquently than I ever could, but, well, she's flawed in a pretty real if not completely novel way, almost gives me some Octave vibes, which I can only hope for more of. Will see where this goes. Thanks for the scanlation!

I agree with you at the start. This is bad writing well more like not my taste because I'm not the one to judge, it kinda looks like author wanted makke something a bit different with the cheating but still made a cliche drama manga. Like husband is terrible just because he is a man 'main character is more terrible but now it is justified because husband is bad' troupe is kinda meh. Saying this is like Octave is overly- overrating I think even though it is just a start. I personally didn't like Chinami at all becasue she is not a very good character, just a classic 'bad person because it is realistic'' type of person. However Chinami looks really interestin and it looks like she can the manga really interesting in the future.

last edited at Dec 9, 2020 7:20PM

Maxresdefault
joined Feb 28, 2015

Avocado in Hamburger ?

Yeah me too I thought they were gonna use it for a sauce or something

Maxresdefault
joined Feb 28, 2015

Weak premise, uninteresting characters, overused plot (girls can't love girls, where have I seen this before?), a shame, really, because the art is pretty good.

Yeeeeah / It doesnt become magically good or realistic just because you added cheating or drama init / still maybe It can become something more

last edited at Dec 5, 2020 7:27PM

Maxresdefault
joined Feb 28, 2015

AzMaya always has the best ideas. Sanae running around Gensokyo as a cute drifter is a premise with ridiculous amounts of potential, and the dressing-up theme captures Touhou's true appeal- fashion.

It's kinda hilarious to see how irresponsible Kanako and Suwako are here, especially in comparison to the latest Lotus-Eaters chapter. It seems like they've imbibed the Hakurei spirit of getting plastered and making bad jokes, which is always a good way to go about life, if not religious solicitation.

I also appreciate how Azuma characterized Momiji as the punctilious, composed officer she's supposed to be instead of the standard awoo butt-monkey portrayal she's saddled with. Has any character been so butchered on the basis on so few appearances? The mentions of shogi were a nice touch too.

Seems like we'll be heading to the SDM next chapter, because every Touhou work in existence seems legally obligated to feature Remilia's mug within the first three chapters. Azuma's always been great at balancing light-heartedness with canon fidelity, though, so her takes on the vampire's extended family ought to be entertaining.

Also, Sanae better get a Yakumo tabard at some point in the series. It'd also be hilarious if she somehow ended up on the moon and got a crash course in Lunarian fashion from a perennially-silent, mildly-disgruntled Sagume.

Yeah it would also be funny if she dressed as the ^The Freaky T=shirt Girl lool and yeah Azuma Aya is really great making Touhou doujins and content her art became really good too