Forum › I Quit Being a Man ~Got Cancer so I Decided to Dress up as a Woman and Fall in Love~ discussion

joined Jun 25, 2021

looks like it's gonna be super het

more importantly,
did I miss something, or did we not get any background info on who this guy is and why they are meeting up?

Panchbirdtoreva
joined Dec 14, 2020

I am already in need of a sex scene (or anything lewd between these two idrc). Love the art, great stuff so far!

joined Mar 19, 2022

Behold, the easiest way to become the victim of a hate crime.

joined Jul 6, 2021

Behold, the easiest way to become the victim of a hate crime.

I was thinking the same thing oof. I know trans people shouldn't have to disclose our trans status when we're going on a date with someone new, but the reality of hate crimes or violence mean I wouldn't ever meet a stranger without telling them I'm trans, ever (though I carry a gun and taser on me at all times, I would rather just not waste the time going to begin with if it leads to that).

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

Damn, this guy just swept everyone off their feet without even trying. I ship them, I SHIP THEM

I do too!

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

This dude is so pretentious, I love it. I can just imagine his deep and sultry voice, the way he would casually drop in English words with a perfect accent, the short chuckle at the end of a phrase

I wanna see an anime version of this so I can better make fun of him

last edited at Mar 13, 2023 2:06PM

joined Feb 10, 2022

Interesting but hopefully this doesn't go to the dark side with sudden r4p3 and all that stuff.

Also, y'all like this guy?? I'm getting bad vibes from him, like the moment he finds out she's trans she's getting kicked in the stomach. What a terrifying situation.

"Don't judge a book by its cover"
The manga just started. Have to wait for more chapters to see what his intentions are.

Fjavttcwyaqbvef
joined Feb 3, 2023

The author really went "yeah... Im gonna draw my asshole with a tumor and put it on my manga!" and tbh you go girl, give us all the details lol

last edited at Mar 14, 2023 12:28AM

Weiwei
joined Oct 9, 2017

Uh... Okay ? Not thrilled about this one. Somewhere between "I don't like the narrative" and "well yeah a lot of trans women are indeed like that".

Most of us don't find molesting gender affirming. It's scary, or infuriating, or both. Also most of us don't suddenly realize what "being a woman" means because we've been one for as long as we remember.

Also can we stop with the hyperfeminine trans woman all the time ? Lots of us are genderfuck, butch, or masculine. We play cowboys, videogames, repair things in the house and are lesbians to the bones, And we never get representation >.>

joined Mar 23, 2023

Uh... Okay ? Not thrilled about this one. Somewhere between "I don't like the narrative" and "well yeah a lot of trans women are indeed like that".

Most of us don't find molesting gender affirming. It's scary, or infuriating, or both. Also most of us don't suddenly realize what "being a woman" means because we've been one for as long as we remember.

Also can we stop with the hyperfeminine trans woman all the time ? Lots of us are genderfuck, butch, or masculine. We play cowboys, videogames, repair things in the house and are lesbians to the bones, And we never get representation >.>

i mean i agree but it's also based off of the author's experiences so all you can do make the manga you wish to see in the world

Ahhhh, nice. Happy to have another chapter!!

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Oh boy, I read the title so fast like "I quit being a hitman something - chapter 4" and I was like wth? How "I wanna quit being a hitman" started a new season and I haven't seen the chapter one yet here!

last edited at Aug 28, 2023 8:04PM

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Running off to google the butterfly... That resonates.

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

Oh boy, I read the title so fast like "I quit being a hitman something - chapter 4" and I was like wth? How "I wanna quit being a hitman" started a new season and I haven't seen the chapter one yet here!

You're not alone on this boat.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Wh-wholesome…?

Touhou%20autismo
joined Nov 2, 2023

Breaking Bad if it was good.

“jessie we need to make more cyproterone”

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

what a cliffhanger lol looks like a more cosplay-y pride parade set up

Cut%20out%20avater
joined May 25, 2023

omg I need more.
thanks for the translation^^

edit: I cant wait to see what the guy will be wearing

last edited at Dec 30, 2023 11:35PM

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

omg is the dude gonna go in drag

joined Nov 21, 2018

This manga was giving me anxiety as it progressed but it's evaporated with this chapter lmao
I hope she and her date have fun :3c

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

it gave you anxiety?
was it because of the way the dude was drawn?
He just had yaoi face though.
Okay, that's still a red flag, but...

joined Aug 21, 2017

~ FABULOUS ~

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

queer people are fun

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

The new guy referred to Rollo as "boss" who "ordered" them to look after the MC. To me, it sounds like he is either a yakuza member, or one of those businessmen who run their company like a military force.

joined Oct 30, 2021

Rollo knowing these fabolous people ofc he already knew ✨

To reply you must either login or sign up.