Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Sorry! My grandma's a bit unusual...

Do not apologize for excellence.

Kiana
morning discussion 25 Apr 13:57
Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Cute, but I just can't accept this. Peri x Lapis or bust.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Why the sudden appearance of a new admirer character when we know Nagisa and Mashiro will never break up?

You know Superman is going to defeat Mxyzptlk, but the story of how can still be fun.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

I understand the sentiment, but I think crawling back to whatever hole she came from is a bit mean. I would argue she should find a different girl to crush on. And then flirt with. And then date.

So long as it doesn't cause yet another love triangle. (Unless she heads off to find herself a polycule.)

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

If I made a drinking game out of every time someone said "death flag" in regards to this manga, my liver wouldn't be my only decent organ anymore. I do not understand.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

This new chapter was super cute, but then, suddenly... An underclassmen appears! I really want Nagisa to nip this confrontation in the bud and say "don't talk to my girlfriend that way"

And if words fail, backbreaker shall prevail.

...Though that may be my recent Guilty Gear binge talking. Few problems can't be solved by sufficient application of Potemkin Buster.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

That wouldn't be a SECRET skill though. I'm certainly hoping she's secretly a major kick-ass fighter, it would go weirdly perfectly with her cute inoffensive looks and bearing.

There are two types of characters you should never underestimate. One is the old person in a profession where one statistically dies young. The other is the seemingly oblivious and sweet person that has survived being surrounded by scheming manipulators.

...Also feels like somebody should make a quip about endurance and finger strength here, but eh.

Kiana
Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020
Simzarts-1715436175727423804-img1

Super cute, but I'm distracted by the phone glitching out. :<

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

What does "I'M LIKE A BEAUTIFUL GUY WITH A BEAUTIFUL STAR." even mean?
I have never heard this line before.

Me either. Is it some kind of cultural idiom that I've just never seen directly translated? Would love to see translator notes.

Kiana
Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Reject arbitrary gender norms. Oppose pointless societal restrictions. Embrace your true self.

Your true self is valid. (And cute.)

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

It's really kinda crap that THE relationship that has been built throughout the whole manga, Satsuki and Akira, just does not get any showing not just at the very end but for the last 5 chapters.

I wasn't expecting a confession but there really should've been some sort of acknowledgement to just how valuable that relationship has been to Satsuki.

Instead we get all the focus put on Komachi for 5 chapters, who's presence has been more of a background thing for much of the manga, and an end entirely focused on her.

It's a real shame.

You have my sympathy.

On the bright side, I feel validated for dropping the manga dozens of chapters ago. (Checked back solely because I saw the [End] and wanted to know if I should give it a second chance.)

Not that I'm saying anyone shouldn't like the manga; if you like it, glad you enjoyed it. Just saying I'd have been one of the disappointed readers, too, had I stuck it out the end.

Kiana
Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Gap moe, gap moe, gap moe~

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Who doesn't want a chuuni daughter? Or for their asshole coworkers to get clocked consequence free?
Edit: Clarity. I do not wish for a chuuni daughter to get clocked.

last edited at Apr 15, 2024 9:07PM

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

I was expecting water bottle sharing for an indirect kiss doki-doki moment... Actually kinda happy it didn't go the most obvious route, as this way everyone gets to demonstrate that they're good people that care about her.

(Next time, though...)

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Now that the secret is out she has no excuse to not wear her full gear when they hang out together. They will feel the full force of her awesomeness!

Do you want a harem route? Because that's how you get a harem route...

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

I don't reference matricide lightly, but somebody needs to invent trains, so we can throw Mama off one!

Let me just prep for the appropriate ceremony that day comes... clears throat Ding dong, the witch is dead!

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Ch7 Page 17 is a whole panic attack perfectly condensed into a single panel... That poor dear. :x

last edited at Mar 10, 2024 5:40AM

Kiana
Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Those specials were extra gay and I love it

Yes. :3

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

It would be great if the manga got back to their relationship instead of all this musician angst drama. There's still hope, I guess.

The last panel contains traditional marriage vows in the inner dialog. How is that not relationship related?

last edited at Feb 5, 2024 3:56AM

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

"After being rejected by my obviously straight best friend, I decided to become an AI rights activist because shitheads who destroy machines because their fragile egos cannot handle the fact that AI can act more human than their emotionally stunted selves at times are no better than folks who impose heteronormativity because they aren't emotionally mature enough to envision relationships between individuals, rather than between socially mandated, rigidly assigned roles."

AI-phobia and homophobia are obviously two very different issues, but the point is that bigotry operates the same way in most contexts.

Well said.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

I didn't put enough sugar in my coffee this morning, but this chapter is sweet enough to compensate. Earnest declarations of love get me, every time. :3

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020
Ap04astral-1733058868048273899-img1

And classic.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Yeah, I agree with Nene. Sounds like a plausible trajectory for the villain plan.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

I know the mom is supposed to be the antagonist in all of this, but... That bird did not deserve that. That's irredeemable villain behavior. Now boarding the Draw And Quarter train. >:(

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020
105815757_p1

Typical saiyan flirting.