Forum › Posts by Panchbirdtoreva

Panchbirdtoreva
joined Dec 14, 2020

Lets do the in my feelings challenge!

Panchbirdtoreva
joined Dec 14, 2020

Most underrated manga on this site imo. I genuinely get a laugh outta every chapter and the art style has really grown on me

Panchbirdtoreva
joined Dec 14, 2020

Komachi is not Garou
I swear the whole good vs evil crap was ripped straight from OPM lmaoo

Panchbirdtoreva
joined Dec 14, 2020

I wonder if when Akatsuka Fujio created Osomatsu-kun in the 1960s he figured something like this would ever be created

Panchbirdtoreva
joined Dec 14, 2020

I didn’t realize it had been over a year but holy 11 chapter drop :)))

Panchbirdtoreva
joined Dec 14, 2020

You wanna know who ELSE can see Aizawa-san?

Be quiet or YOURE FIRED

Panchbirdtoreva
joined Dec 14, 2020

I was reading this like dang what a good oneshot but it was only chapter one thank the lord of lords.

Panchbirdtoreva
joined Dec 14, 2020

Based on the tags alone this won’t be wacky zappy happy go-lucky read will it :(

joined Dec 14, 2020

Well we all know Makino is a scumbag, so im not really surprised with how she is acting. Doesn’t make it better for poor “Maron”.

joined Dec 14, 2020

When I first started reading this I thought it was hella mid YET here I am at chapter 64 still reading

joined Dec 14, 2020

I am already in need of a sex scene (or anything lewd between these two idrc). Love the art, great stuff so far!

Panchbirdtoreva
joined Dec 14, 2020

This manga continues to evolve and amaze me. After the hiatus the last thing I would’ve expected was a new character’s POV like this. Truly amazing work.

Panchbirdtoreva
joined Dec 14, 2020

Am I the only one who felt like Kanon was being a little bitchy this chapter? I really don’t think Saki was being so hurtful by asking basic teenage girl questions like “why do u dress like this” or “oh do you like this kinda guy” blah blah. Its prolly because Kanon obviously doesn’t get enough social interaction but cmon quit being so sensitive lmao I get it bitches was mean in middle school grow up.

Panchbirdtoreva
joined Dec 14, 2020

New chart new deaths less gooo idk who i wanna see die next but I can’t wait!

Panchbirdtoreva
joined Dec 14, 2020

Honestly, big sister is a bitch for that lmaoo. Ah the rest of my fams dead guess I’ll just kill myself instead of even attempting to live a life with my wacky zappy sis. If I was Tokiko I’d just be angry because of the sheer inconvenience like hows she gonna learn to cook now? Though I admit I burst out laughing when i saw the hanging panel lol

Panchbirdtoreva
joined Dec 14, 2020

… what kid ever went to see a movie and said “I heard it did well at the box office” smh my head

Panchbirdtoreva
joined Dec 14, 2020

Mans really did all this to fuck his sister lmaoooooooooo

Panchbirdtoreva
joined Dec 14, 2020

Damn that reveal was kinda crazy ngl. Lily System went hard so if some of all haven’t read it check it out.

Panchbirdtoreva
joined Dec 14, 2020

I’m not rereading 43 chapters just to remember wtf was goin on so uh unless there are more updates in the coming weeks imma just drop this one for now.

Panchbirdtoreva
joined Dec 14, 2020

This manga has absolutely beautiful art. And the ending was truly sweet and a treat to the eyes but hotdamn that was a shitty lil story lmaooo. Fuck it gets with the childhood friend (in an obvious route), just to timeskip to the end of high school thus ending it all gtfo

Panchbirdtoreva
joined Dec 14, 2020

I’ve not read a single chapter of this but i noticed it started in 2011 lmao. Yall been reading this over 10 years is it any good?

Panchbirdtoreva
Yuru Yuri discussion 09 Jan 00:57
joined Dec 14, 2020

I’ve been in the yuru yuri fandom since like 8th grade now im about to start college… Namori is eternal

Panchbirdtoreva
Lily System discussion 27 Dec 15:23
joined Dec 14, 2020

Every chapter I have to take in all the glorious feet shots. Mmmmmm i love this author

last edited at Dec 27, 2021 3:23PM

Panchbirdtoreva
Lily System discussion 14 Dec 22:16
joined Dec 14, 2020

That last page lookin like some Ponyo but it never ended

Panchbirdtoreva
joined Dec 14, 2020

Damn yall this manga fire! Best story I’ve seen in a minute