Forum › Posts by shrink

joined Oct 30, 2021

Rollo knowing these fabolous people ofc he already knew ✨

joined Oct 30, 2021

Koto having rebounds here and there are such asshole moves. Not telling her real feelings to those who confess to her lacks honesty and respect to them. Erika knew that and will not letting her worth get dirtied for just being a rebound. She knew she have her own identity.

joined Oct 30, 2021

Oh my god Erika, I want you instead. Will die for you TT

joined Oct 30, 2021

I think everyone forget that in previous chapters Aya met an Onee-san in Mitsuki's life that she's really close to that had a really cool straight hair. So she got a bit insecure at the time when the both of them bond sending links of their fave album, they were interrupted and Mitsuki immediately complied and ended the call. Then comes with the talk of hair so it leads her wondering which would be Mitsuki's type. Maybe since Mitsuki looks up to her Oneesan, maybe she likes that kind of style too especially the straight hair. So it's not just about her being gyaru hahahaha

last edited at Jun 11, 2023 11:04AM

joined Oct 30, 2021

HAPPY NEW YEAR MGA BADING

Hi bakla!! HNY! HAHAHA

joined Oct 30, 2021

Wow, their obsessions are just wow.. The characters using the word "love" make me don't understand the word at all, maybe I still have a lot to learn. I feel so sorry for Aya, but these experiences made her proactive in life. Making her proactive as a tox-, I mean selfish person, which was good since she only go with the flow and that made her empty and depressed. Anyways, since she had already a partner and will go to college soon, I wish she could meet a good friend she deserves. A friend who wouldn't invade her privacy countless times, manipulate her vulnerabilities, always asking for their company and time, or let's not forget, asking them to solve their trauma or sexual frustrations from them. And I don't just mean her childhood best friend, y'know. Also that supposed to be adult who creep on minors because she was hurt by her "love" in high school who she also manipulated. From these people in her life, Aya really learned a lot! Hoping for her to make more healthy connections with others :)

joined Oct 30, 2021

so hot but also still cute!

shrink
Milky discussion 01 Apr 12:37
joined Oct 30, 2021

i thought i was safe when they were stepmother and daughter, turns out..

"I came from here, after all" oh my goood how to unread