Forum › Posts by Pulsar

Pulsar
joined Feb 10, 2022
47760465_p0

Man I remember I wanted these girls to be together. I'm pretty sure Ange loves Hilda but she chose the dude instead because she fall for him first ig. Hilda could have been her lover tho

joined Feb 10, 2022

So no news about a new chapter yet?

Edit: Checking author's Twitter, I noticed it has 18 chapters now

Well anyway, I see its translation was dropped

last edited at Jun 20, 2023 10:40PM

joined Feb 10, 2022

Hahaha it could be possible that this mangaka could do a good Yuri manga? Really? It could be possible? ALMOST ALL HER STORIES ARE BISEXUAL AS F#VK!!!! AND TOXIC AND SHIT!!!!
If she love so much the men, then do a het shoujo manga xd (i hate this author with my soul, since NTR, all her stories, except the fake marriage, are bad and crap)

That's what she likes to draw. Other yuri mangaka draw wholesome stories. You should avoid kodama's works tho

joined Feb 10, 2022

Loli trapping everywhere. The story was pretty promising and the mom-Claire looked nice. But then the mom dies and we have yet another loli-adult pairing.
Wish mangakas could put half of the effort they do for creating loli, into making good stories.

Draw yours then

joined Feb 10, 2022

the show has shown its true colors,this is ntr trash plain and simple.

I'm sure you were not even skimming this manga

am i going insane or has some people not realized that there is a difference between cheating and ntr?

how has the fact that they exist as distinct words not given them a clue of this great profound truth at all?

I DO know what they are. I'm sure you're confused

if you know what they are then what the hell was the point of your first response?

Can you even read? The dude just found out this is ntr/cheating when that was stated at the beginning. Learn to read man.

joined Feb 10, 2022

am i going insane or has some people not realized that there is a difference between cheating and ntr?

how has the fact that they exist as distinct words not given them a clue of this great profound truth at all?

I DO know what they are. I'm sure you're confused

joined Feb 10, 2022

joined Feb 10, 2022

Nothing that a 3some can fix

Pulsar
Asako discussion 18 May 06:12
joined Feb 10, 2022

After reading ch.31 and 32 I was like

Pulsar
Taiyaki discussion 30 Apr 08:52
joined Feb 10, 2022

Yuru Oyako Vol1 & the full version of My Sweet Home have hit (non-Japanese) Amazon, which is ... not really something I thought would ever happen. Reiwa is amazing. Probably no 1x1/2 anytime soon, as I don't think the remake's Vol1 has seen a full volume release in English yet.

Vol 1 was released back in June 2022 in Japan so...
Taiyaki is still active in her fanbox tho

joined Feb 10, 2022

Tooyama Ema released another yuri one shot. Hopefully it gets translated

Pulsar
joined Feb 10, 2022
Okiru-1618645139995635712-img1

Guys the manga is yuri? I mean I saw her with a dude but I wanna know if it's really yuri, or if she ends up choosing the dude

Pulsar
joined Feb 10, 2022
Hikaru_ofuton_at5

Is this yuri or just fan service, and at the end she ends up with the dude?

joined Feb 10, 2022

I never understand why so many people want poly relationships I don't like those or harems ... I'm just a person that loves a normal two person relationship...

Here you answered yourself.

I get that in here it's complicated to see a poly ending. The most realistic ending would be Mao x Yuki, and Arashi being like a wingwoman or sort of even if Yuki tells her she likes her. There should be some plot so that Yuki realizes how important Mao is for her.

But I hope for a manga with a poly ending. There are a bunch of stories with love triangle that a poly one would be a refresher. I read Canno's manga which Rin x Mayuki would have been the best ending, and I have also read Luminous Blue which needed more chapter to polish its ending.

joined Feb 10, 2022

Bro that's just the beginning of a triangle love with drama which I would have read ngl

joined Feb 10, 2022

The ending could have been better tbh

Pulsar
Anemone 2 discussion 01 Apr 16:08
joined Feb 10, 2022

No sequel?

joined Feb 10, 2022

Bro the second part of this is.... ew

joined Feb 10, 2022

That's the epilogue I was not expecting tbh. I thought they were gonna meet again. I don't get why it was focused on the sister when she wasn't that relevant.

Pulsar
joined Feb 10, 2022

Man, I can't. In page 36 is like I'm seeing Tae and Mai lol
Anyway, I'm guessing the blind girl will eventually find out the truth but I wonder what her reaction would be. Hopefully it ends well but eh

Pulsar
joined Feb 10, 2022

When you know it's the mangaka from be careful oneesan: :] :]

But you read the tags: :[ :[

joined Feb 10, 2022

If they do it then Asumi will top her since she is more experienced as a bottom so she knows what bottoms likes. Anyway.
I seriously want Asumi and Nanao to end up as a couple in the end of the manga. Mai is... Mai is Mai. We still don't know if Asumi has feelings for Mai. All I can think is that somehow they will reunite, have segs, and probably Mai will confess cause she seems to like her.

joined Feb 10, 2022

Murasakino is back with more drama yuri. Not gonna be surprised if there is toxicity.

Idk the way it started sounded like the girls won't ended up together. The girl at the beginning seems to be Fuyuki. The dude said he's going to a wedding I guess it's not his. The wedding, is it Fuyuki's wedding? Or is it Eri's, and Fuyuki is gonna help her? Idk but thing is that

Pulsar
joined Feb 10, 2022

I don't get why Riri keeps trying to win the prez's love. The prez was clear when she told Riri she likes the nurse. And from the extra we know that the nurse loves the prez. Riri has 0% chance unfortunately.

I think the only way she can finally give up would be seeing the prez and nurse kissing while hugging.
Ami is an adorable and funny girl. I'm sure they will eventually end up together but I wonder how.

Who knows. We aren't always rational when it comes to love. And while we know that the nurse loves the prez, I doubt Riri knows that. Her thought process may be that the nurse will turn the prez down after graduation. It may very well take seeing them together for her to finally process and accept it. Or maybe Uda's presence and comfort will be that spark. Time will tell.

I know. Not even the prez knows how much the nurse loves her cause she's been holding herself back. But somehow I have the feeling Riri will see them kissing cause the prez is about to graduate which is the moment the nurse has been waiting for to finally be open with her feelings. But we'll see

Pulsar
joined Feb 10, 2022

I don't get why Riri keeps trying to win the prez's love. The prez was clear when she told Riri she likes the nurse. And from the extra we know that the nurse loves the prez. Riri has 0% chance.

I think the only way she can finally give up would be seeing the prez and nurse kissing while hugging.
Ami is an adorable and funny girl. I'm sure they will eventually end up together but I wonder how.