Forum › Posts by Hexedecima

joined Jul 6, 2021

Behold, the easiest way to become the victim of a hate crime.

I was thinking the same thing oof. I know trans people shouldn't have to disclose our trans status when we're going on a date with someone new, but the reality of hate crimes or violence mean I wouldn't ever meet a stranger without telling them I'm trans, ever (though I carry a gun and taser on me at all times, I would rather just not waste the time going to begin with if it leads to that).

Hexedecima
joined Jul 6, 2021

Yup, signed myself up to support them as well. This manga and the author are both wonderful

joined Jul 6, 2021

I can't believe Nirvana is on a Japanese highschool girls play list. Kurt Cobain passed away at least 10 years before she was even born. I could maybe buy Foo Fighters, but I'm not sure how big they are in the overseas market.

The entire point here is that she doesn’t listen to what others do, she says that. The other girls in her group don’t recognize the bands at all.

You think there can’t be one japanese schoolgirl in all the country with western music taste to make a doujin around?

I also had something else here but I deleted it, wooo

Your absolutely right. But it's weird. It would be like finding an American highschool kid who is into a Japanes rock band from the early 90's

When I was a high school kid (2007-2011) (and I'm American) I listened to German rock bands from the 80s, Soviet Red Army Choir, French music from the 60s, and such and such.

It isn't common to find high school kids in America into stuff like that and I was indeed considered weird (esp since I had no clue what other kids were listening to). I bet high school me would have liked this manga.

joined Jul 6, 2021

I was pretty on board until the end with all of, well, that. I was def not expecting that.

joined Jul 6, 2021

I was hoping it would go longer but I'm glad it ended on a good note at least. I love these kinds of romances ;w;

joined Jul 6, 2021

This kind of stuff gets me every time, it's super adorable and I quite love this story so far ❤️

Hexedecima
joined Jul 6, 2021

I love OL's reactions so much, way too relatable faces to when I'm gaying out over a lady

Hexedecima
joined Jul 6, 2021

Ok, first, the combination of age gap and lolicon are always great to me, but lately (specially since Yuzumori-san, that still hurts tbh, I mean... not even a kiss?! Really!?) a lot of works involving a minor are usually like: "oh no you're a minor and even if I love you and totally want to f*ck you we must wait until you're and adult and then we'll see" and frankly I'm getting sick of it.
I mean, if you're already decided to make a manga involving a minor, you may as well go all the way and let the protagonists being all lovey dovey and even sexually connected. It's not like real life laws apply to manga. Authors should stop being so prude and give us what we really want to see, because we won't be able to see it or live it IRL. My two cents.
That being said, I really liked this first chapter and hope to see more soon and hopefully this one won't disappoint me.

I'm happy to see this voiced, because it's true and should be said. I hate when authors decide to tackle a somewhat taboo subject matter but chicken out and give us the Poundland or Dollar Store version instead. Like, heck, they might as well go full ham right?

I feel this most not with stories involving minors but usually stories involving incest where they make them not blood related. It's literally not going to be considered okay no matter what, so they might as well just run with it.