Forum › Posts by Weeb Depression

Weeb Depression
Yuri Danshi discussion 25 Jul 09:15
joined Sep 12, 2021

I liked this manga so much that I decided to take it over from Sappho Scans (many thanks to them for providing their in-progress work).

Someone asked me why I found this "relatable": Hanadera reminds me of myself when I was about his age. That feeling totally alienated from the human experience while also having a strange obsession with lesbian media and being a total weirdo as a result is very relatable. I got better, though.

Thank you for continuing this series.

joined Sep 12, 2021

Damn, this guy just swept everyone off their feet without even trying. I ship them, I SHIP THEM

I do too!

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

My heart is broken. Poor Satsuki.

joined Sep 12, 2021

It would be nice to go this way tbh, but I think it will end up not being aro after all; if this follows the cliche then the sudden rival will make her realize it's love. but if it does go aromantic I just think it's weird there was no other mension of sensei being aro before (that I remember of at least, correct me if wrong)

I would like the aro route too but I agree that it's unlikely to happen.

There was a rather ambiguous moment in chapter 6. Sensei first said she was never interested in romance. Then she said "it's not 'romance' that I have no interest in." I thought she was implying that she wasn't into guys, but it could be referring to her wanting to be in a romantic relationship without romantic attraction.

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

Thank you for the information in the credits page

Weeb Depression
YuuLily discussion 31 Jan 23:05
joined Sep 12, 2021

Thank you for the translation

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

I know the ship isn't going to work out but I'm sad that this chapter made the ship seem even less likely to happen.

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

Based on his reasons for liking Rika, his gender might not even be as much of a factor as Satsuki presumes. He seems to like Rika for who he is but, y'know, comphet is a thing. So Satsuki probably presumes he, as a "straight" man, must be attracted to Rika because he's afab; even though there are other possibilities that would allow for Satsuki to be attracted to Rika without presuming that he must be viewing Rika as a "girl" on some level.

Like...bruh, you could just be not-straight. Rika's trans manliness could be part of the reason you find him attractive. Consider. Please.

I hope you're right, I got that vibe too.

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

This smells like NTR shit. Not interested.

I guess this aged well...

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

This is adorable

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

I know this ending was technically rushed but I liked it.

Weeb Depression
A Cute Guy discussion 19 Nov 14:06
joined Sep 12, 2021

I love the bow in Kenzaki's hair. Her outfit wasn't as cutesy as I was expecting but it still looks nice. Her and Nakajima are going to rule the streets with their sense of style, what a power couple.

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

Ritsu is just a shitty girlfriend. She was the one that confessed but right after they got together she lost all interest in Kyoko.

How did Ritsu lose all interest?

Weeb Depression
A Cute Guy discussion 10 Nov 18:14
joined Sep 12, 2021

I wonder what kind of outfit she is going to get. Is it going to be cutesy or tomboyish?

joined Sep 12, 2021

Is this just a oneshot or is it going to continue?
Also Hiroshi's friends are hot.

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

Wow, what a cute ending to a great series. Thank you to everybody who translated this!

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

does this count as yaoi

I don't think so, but only because I don't think Rika likes Satsuki back. I think the two of them will have an argument and just remain as friends, which means this probably doesn't deserve the yaoi tag. But I think Satsuki's crush on Rika is bl whether he wants to accept it or not.

joined Sep 12, 2021

The comment about the mom quitting smoking made me think of a much more dark piece on this website

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

This is my favorite chapter in the story now

joined Sep 12, 2021

Butt grab on page 4?

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

I'm suffering from whiplash

Weeb Depression
A Cute Guy discussion 02 Oct 10:21
joined Sep 12, 2021

I love this manga so much

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

Ren sucks but man was that kabedon hot.

joined Sep 12, 2021

I think Kiku is manipulative.

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

Thank you for all of this information @Cornonthekopp.
If only it made this series make more sense to me.