Forum › Posts by woog17

joined Mar 23, 2023

so glad you guys are translating this, i treasure this site for the top notch scanlation quality and you guys are no exception

woog17
joined Mar 23, 2023

genuinely my favorite manga of all time. thank you to the scanlators for posting this here this manga means a lot to me.

joined Mar 23, 2023

satsuki isn't immune to komachi's power, or at least it wouldn't make sense for her to be. this doesn't really work as a solution bc satsuki can't really save herself unless it's an accident or something like that. if she gets cancer or some other disease, it's joever.

joined Mar 23, 2023

this felt more like a oneshot to me because of how fast it moved tbh, i like the characters and the premise but i wish we got to spend more time in the makeover phase. having it be gradual changes in appearance instead of immediate changes for the otaku girl and having the two girls grow closer over the course of that would have been nice :( just my opinion though as both a fashion and yuri enjoyer. not a fan of slow burn, just wish the author paced it longer

joined Mar 23, 2023

nice i like witches

woog17
Yuri Danshi discussion 04 Jan 01:46
joined Mar 23, 2023

yknow this whole series would make a lot more sense and be a lot more satisfying if the mc came out as a trans woman by the end. craving girl talk, not understanding why you want to take some sort of part in the lesbian community, it all seems very trans to me. but idk maybe i'm talking out of my ass. also, i don't really enjoy the whole "yuri is sacred and holy" thing to begin with. it causes the opposite problem that yaoi does. yaoi makes gay men out to be these overly sexual predators, while yuri makes love between women out to be this pure and angelic force that involves nothing more sexual than a peck on the lips. i'm a bisexual person who is widely perceived by society as a whole to be a woman, and it just makes me feel kinda disgusted when yuri is pure and good all the time. it's why all the cute fluffy girls in high school stuff seems so weird and pandering to dudes for me. but i'm just rambling

joined Mar 23, 2023

I LOVE THIS MANGA HOLY SJIT

joined Mar 23, 2023

man i love this manga i just wish they weren't 14 D: anyway magenta has had the least amount of personality so far so this new focus on her is super exciting since she has had zero development compared to the other two thus far

woog17
joined Mar 23, 2023

i genuinely cannot wait for more updates, this is really fascinating. thank you scanlators!

joined Mar 23, 2023

thabk you for the update! i feel well fed

joined Mar 23, 2023

thank you so much for translating this yall :) it makes me so happy to read

joined Mar 23, 2023

I'm starting to lose hope, guys.
Someone please help me

gad me too i am so miserable waiting this is my favorite manga

joined Mar 23, 2023

apparently there's a sequel, hope it gets scanlated soon, this is my favorite one shot

joined Mar 23, 2023

apparently there's a sequel, hope it gets scanlated soon, this is my favorite one shot

joined Mar 23, 2023

reading this makes me feel deeply uncomfortable, which means the author is doing a fantastic job

joined Mar 23, 2023

this shit absolutely bangs i love it, clearly inspired by arai sumiko but it's inspired and not a copy. i love how rocker girl is cool and flirty on purpose as compared to mitsuki who is cool and flirty on accident

joined Mar 23, 2023

Uh... Okay ? Not thrilled about this one. Somewhere between "I don't like the narrative" and "well yeah a lot of trans women are indeed like that".

Most of us don't find molesting gender affirming. It's scary, or infuriating, or both. Also most of us don't suddenly realize what "being a woman" means because we've been one for as long as we remember.

Also can we stop with the hyperfeminine trans woman all the time ? Lots of us are genderfuck, butch, or masculine. We play cowboys, videogames, repair things in the house and are lesbians to the bones, And we never get representation >.>

i mean i agree but it's also based off of the author's experiences so all you can do make the manga you wish to see in the world