Forum › Hanamonogatari discussion

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

anyone know what happened to the translation of this manga ʕ⁠´⁠•⁠ ⁠ᴥ⁠•̥⁠`⁠ʔ baka updates says there were three volumes, but Yuri Project's site has nothing on what happened to their translation... surely there are many of us who want to read the rest of the chapters! I hope nothing bad happened to the translators.

I would like to second this sentiment. This is absolutely one of my favorite yuri manga so far, and I am delighted to hear that the mangaka was able to continue the work! The cover of volume three is so cute T_T

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

Chapters 3-5 are stuck on yuri project's board (in the thread for vol.1 raws), translated and typeset without QC. I don't know if they have raws for the rest, but the translator was working on vol.2 in June. I take it anyone can go there and contribute to it.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

I'm 120% hyped to read more of this, for damn sure. This is the best yuri story in a good long while IMO .I'd be willing to help, at least financially.

Fb_img_1506323085663
joined Apr 2, 2017

Imma be honest, i like this story and the final chapters (as far as i am able to read) are pretty good, but i completely understand the pain any translator will have to go trough working on this manga x'DDD
Maybe it's just me and my limited japanese skills, but it is hard af to translate some of the dialogues in this. The characters use some marked dialects from different parts of Japan and it i'm not messin' with that lol
This would require a very very experienced translator, in my opinion

To reply you must either login or sign up.