Forum › Posts by And They Were Roommates

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023

Gods for people supporting lesbian comics some of y'all sure do hate asexuals...

Ain't that something?
I still remember the absolute fuckery that went down in the comment section of Crescent Moon and Doughnuts once the protagonists were revealed to be aro/ace.
It was so disappointing to see, especially cause it was only a year and a half ago that that happened, and you would've thought based on the ignorant reaction that this was happening 10 years ago when the concept of asexuality wasn't as understood as it today.
I came to the comments of this one expecting/hoping it would be different, but I was sadly disappointed with some of them, I am so sorry to the aro/ace community y'all deserve better.

Now with that being said I actually preferred this story even though it wasn't a full series; as it showed the couple living together and their domestic life, as opposed to them living in separate apartments like in CM&D.

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023

I'm so happy this is back dude yay for old lady yuri!

And They Were Roommates
DekomoRikka discussion 10 Jul 22:02
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023

Goddamn can they get rid of this disgusting ass loli shit from the front page already? I have that tag and similar like it muted for a reason

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023

Sweet story but yeah this is one of those stories where the gender, age and physical appearance of the characters changes things. It's also the energy, mutual attraction of the characters, and how they come across to each other, under any other context this would have been so creepy lol. I suggested adding the stalking tag in the suggestion box but I suspect it's going to be rejected, as that would probably change the context of the story, though it would very much fall under that category.

And They Were Roommates
Sazanka discussion 25 Jun 21:25
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023

If you're reading this comment it means you probably read the whole thing already.
Yeah this was a tough read, there honestly should've been more tags to tell readers which pages to avoid cause this was graphic.
I'm glad I stuck with it even thought there was no yuri tag, I was the one who suggested adding the subtext tag based on the author's commentary at the end, this was a really good story.
I would love some kind of sequel with her and her potential girlfriend starting a relationship, hopefully there's no graphic violence or ableism in that one.

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023
E4mzrpox0aabc-i-orig

this is amazing but I need more dark skinned Marceline please

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023
Gpmx5i8bwaacy---orig

before I clicked and read the tags I thought it was that twink from turn a gundam

And They Were Roommates
22/7 Doujin discussion 15 Jun 02:30
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023

idk why I read this as 227 the classic '80s sitcom
I was like why the hell would there be yuri of this? And what would be the pairings?
Maaaary lol

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023

this is probably one of the cutest stories in regards to trans people I've read on here alongside stories like Double House and Fukakai na Boku no Subete o, I highly recommend them.

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023

Guessing there was content in the past but it got removed

ah gotcha

And They Were Roommates
Ace/Aro discussion 09 Jun 15:10
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023

more stories like this please

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023
Go5o7l0byaeima0-orig

I need more stories from them and I love how it's official

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023

lol why does this exist if there's no content of it here?

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023
Gnfaoy9aiaak01_-orig

I'm loving this '90s old school look been noticing that has been coming back a bit in anime

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023

lol this ship is just toxic as all hell
When Lapidot it's just right there + Lapis spent longer with Peridot than she ever did with Jasper, but it's whatever ships are ships it is what it is

Ah yes, 4chan again controlling the great spring from which all internet culture flows.

And I hate that so much

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023
Yuri_kyanon-1787638322283843915-img1

I would love to see fanart of other possible gl couples from the Gundam franchise

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023

Btw for those looking for any kind of "similar' story to this I highly recommend BL Metamorphosis. It's about an elderly woman bonding with a teenage girl over their love for BL manga. It's really cute, it has been completed and it has a live action adaptation.

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023
117871565_p0

a random Utena fan art appears
It's fascinated me how much what I thought was an obscure '90s anime has seen a resurgence in the last several years

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023

this story was really good, it's one of the first stories I read on this yuri website who's name I can't remember which led me to here

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023

this is the only image that depicts a Black couple in this entire website so far.

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023
Belletaku-1771747399037247954-img1

why they always make the slightly tanned one the more masculine one?

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023

I can't handle this much sweetness I'm diabetic
but seriously this was lovely, please more couple life stories with adults thank you

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023
_larajenn-1762580155657081304-img1

HO-LY FUCK I had not thought about this pairing at all, also gonna need the mature tag as well cause we definitely need more older sapphics

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023

girl quit playing and show me the damn picture so I can tell you!

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023

this series definitely needs more doujin dammit