Forum › Posts by rancidhime

Index%20(6)
joined Mar 27, 2021

are scanlators really protective of where their translations end up or something?

It's not that. From what I've seen dynasty sticks to only one scanlator for a manga.

I don't think it's really true, plenty of cases where active translator group switched and it was reflected on dynasty - it's more that on dynasty there is some sort of nebulous submission and vetting process (I never bothered to learn how that works :P) while on mangadex literally anyone could upload a translation to anything.

Personally I think that last chapter should be here, quality seems perfectly fine to me.

I didn't know dynasty had a whole system for submission, I think it's unfortunate when you have to go to mangadex to continue reading a story that dynasty doesn't fully have considering dynasty is (with exceptions) a yuri site

Index%20(6)
joined Mar 27, 2021

Final chapter (22) is out. A different scanslator did it so I guess it won't be here.

are scanlators really protective of where their translations end up or something?

rancidhime
Index%20(6)
joined Mar 27, 2021
Mil17459623-1608332605287706626-img1

^is it really respect if you feel the need to qualify their identity like that?

rancidhime
Index%20(6)
joined Mar 27, 2021

I'm sad that something might be wrong with chibi, don't do it morinaga-sensei

rancidhime
Index%20(6)
joined Mar 27, 2021

Y'all are seeing ghosts fr

it's not a reach to say "creepy man in a dress harasses women" is a pretty transmisogynistic concept to utilize and it wasn't necessary to depict her meeting a fan overstepping physical boundaries in that way unless you're meaning to lean on prejudices

rancidhime
Index%20(6)
joined Mar 27, 2021

really glad to see this has been picked up again

rancidhime
Index%20(6)
joined Mar 27, 2021

Damn, this is a series i've wanted to read for a while, hope its able to be posted in full on here someday

rancidhime
Sal Jiang discussion 05 Feb 05:13
Index%20(6)
joined Mar 27, 2021

https://comic-action.com/episode/13933686331668792399 need someone to get this going on dynasty-scans fr

rancidhime
Index%20(6)
joined Mar 27, 2021

how some lesbians only connect to womanhood through their relationship to women

wait you're onto something here.. i am THINKING now

I know plenty of nonbinary lesbians and a lot of people talk about this, how the only tether to womanhood that some people have is attraction to women. It’s kinda confusing, and more than a bit messy, but it’s really interesting to think about how sexuality and gender are intertwined, and are currently in a state of flux in society

i've on and off identified with non-binary as a term but this relation to womanhood though being a lesbian dynamic is something i feel very strongly, in a way i feel that if i wasn't attracted to women i wouldn't really be one

rancidhime
Index%20(6)
joined Mar 27, 2021

been waiting for another chapter of this to pop up translated, very cool

rancidhime
Index%20(6)
joined Mar 27, 2021

can't believe that takemiya jins work still hasn't been picked up by a western publisher, huge gap in the market of officially translated yuri imo

Index%20(6)
joined Mar 27, 2021

hello forum people, first time listener and first time caller here