Forum › Posts by Noodlerama001

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

That chapter was extremely cringy, to the premature celebration to the implied incest at the end, Ngl I kinda was hoping the story was wrapping up after the Shiho stuff I have no idea why they decided to keep going with this angle

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

I think this is cute but I think Takebe is a little too prickly for too long, she’s mostly scowly and irritable until near the end which makes her hard to like a tad. I’ll admit I didn’t even consider the position of her being asexual until reading the comments which makes a lot of sen when looking back on things

joined Feb 24, 2023

amazing to me that this is the line that sets everyone off in the teen lesbian cheating erotica story. if y'all made it this far and were thrown off by that then i have to ask what you've been reading this whole time

The straw that broke the camels back has long past but I’ll still be a hater

joined Feb 24, 2023

While I can appreciate Fuuko’s growth I will always despise Yuni because she can’t just sack up and break up with Nanase, I’ll pretty much just always hate this character lol

joined Feb 24, 2023

Is this a real thing I’m reading?

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

This series is a slow burn but it actually has something to say, the main characters quiet contemplating of what she really wants out of life the small moments with her love interest that chip away at her glazed over eyes little by little with each meeting. The “will the or won’t they” back and fourth tedium that some slow burns fall into aren’t felt here imo, because every chapter feels like progress even if it’s not always romantic.

I think this series is quite underrated, there’s just a lot of little things to like here that you might not appreciate right away

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

I enjoy how everyone has just given up on this and want the train wreck to conclude because they just hate the romantic interest that much LOL. If you don’t enjoy it as a traditional Yuri and more a weird psychological tale it’s not that bad

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

I’m so confused so that’s a boy??

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

Does the author has a gun pointed to their heads wtf what’s the rush

joined Feb 24, 2023

Claire and Rei version 2 I suppose lol

last edited at Apr 26, 2024 8:58PM

joined Feb 24, 2023

This story is so sweet it gives me canaries more please

... Canaries? Did you mean Cavities?

N-no obviously I mean Canaries, it’s a upstate New York expression

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

At this point, Meguru doesn't need an older sister, she needs a good therapist...

There’s not a single manga or anime I’ve ever consumed that has ever features a Therapist to any real degree, because Japan, so that absolutely will not happen. Issues like this always fall on strictly the person and their social circle to fix lmao

joined Feb 24, 2023

This story is so sweet it gives me canaries more please

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

The dad told her to leave. We don't know if she really wanted to be separated. She was also very involved in the kissing. Even before the kissing, she was blushing and hesitating throughout the chapter. It felt like she shared her sister's feelings but was in more conflict with herself about her desires, naturally. She may have fled to escape her feelings but I don't think they were one sided.

Considering big sis told dad everything with no provocation I have to imagine it was out of guilt for what was going on and concern for her sisters behavior, at least how I saw it. I don’t think the dad was present enough in their lives to notice and confront them about it himself.

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

Well that’s extremely creepy, can’t blame the sister for leaving. She probably went along with it to indulge her little sister but absolutely knew it wasn’t right and needed to leave before things escalated. It kinda sucks but little sis still hasn’t really learned or accepted she basically destroyed their relationship and needs to take responsibility for that, things got very interesting indeed

last edited at Apr 26, 2024 7:26AM

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

Kinda feels like the author ran out of plots to develop on so they threw in the random underclassmen to get some milage out of

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

My only thought is how in gods name are they gonna explain all the blood and clothing damage when they get back

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

My only thought is how in gods name are they gonna explain all the blood and clothing damage when they get back

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

Now this is a great start for a story, hoping for many hijinks to come

joined Feb 24, 2023

Reading through this screams ultimate red flag to me like the MC is in to deep now in this messa d can’t get out, I’m not even rooting for her to get with plain girl really, none of these girls seem mentally ok lol

joined Feb 24, 2023

This is the first Yuri I’ve read where I’m actually jealous of the MC because god the wars I’d fight and die in for a girl as gorgeous as Hinoka, Tsukushi better not fumble I stg

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

Is the implication is that she gave up on the club because she’d rather just see Takamie after school everyday?

joined Feb 24, 2023

With 83 chapters, that are only four pages each, and no actual romance this has to be the definitive crown for slowest slowburn I’ve ever seen for a Yuri at the very least. I definitely wouldn’t say it’s bait or anything but I can understand why a some people aren’t on board with how slowly it’s playing out

joined Feb 24, 2023

So like did they just not talk about it and just kinda chilled out and immediately go to bed? Lol

joined Feb 24, 2023

Riri is definitely the best normal choice, I think her and the tomboy are the only ones who dont have like a very weird vibe when it comes to crushing on our heroine but she’s just kinda eh so I’m rooting for the touch starved lesbian

last edited at Apr 5, 2024 7:19AM