Forum › Posts by Noodlerama001

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

Kinda feels like the author ran out of plots to develop on so they threw in the random underclassmen to get some milage out of

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

My only thought is how in gods name are they gonna explain all the blood and clothing damage when they get back

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

My only thought is how in gods name are they gonna explain all the blood and clothing damage when they get back

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

Now this is a great start for a story, hoping for many hijinks to come

joined Feb 24, 2023

Reading through this screams ultimate red flag to me like the MC is in to deep now in this messa d can’t get out, I’m not even rooting for her to get with plain girl really, none of these girls seem mentally ok lol

joined Feb 24, 2023

This is the first Yuri I’ve read where I’m actually jealous of the MC because god the wars I’d fight and die in for a girl as gorgeous as Hinoka, Tsukushi better not fumble I stg

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

Is the implication is that she gave up on the club because she’d rather just see Takamie after school everyday?

joined Feb 24, 2023

With 83 chapters, that are only four pages each, and no actual romance this has to be the definitive crown for slowest slowburn I’ve ever seen for a Yuri at the very least. I definitely wouldn’t say it’s bait or anything but I can understand why a some people aren’t on board with how slowly it’s playing out

joined Feb 24, 2023

So like did they just not talk about it and just kinda chilled out and immediately go to bed? Lol

joined Feb 24, 2023

Riri is definitely the best normal choice, I think her and the tomboy are the only ones who dont have like a very weird vibe when it comes to crushing on our heroine but she’s just kinda eh so I’m rooting for the touch starved lesbian

last edited at Apr 5, 2024 7:19AM

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

Get owned, don’t let the door hit you on the way out

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

Well looks like she’ll have to live with the guilt of letting her friend die for the rest of her life, seems a fitting punishment

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

Was that a genuine accident or was that a supernatural “push” to put her in danger?

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

Yeah dude mocking your crush’s interests in order to “protect” her (basically just conform) vs the girl who encourages and shared said interest with no shame I wonder who’s gonna win

joined Feb 24, 2023

GRAAAH CMON YOU CANT END IT THERE I NEED MORE

joined Feb 24, 2023

Karin is to flighty and non commital to be a potential option so I think her chances went up in smoke here, I mean Mei pushed her away like 5 times in this chapter I think the message is pretty clear. I’m rooting for this next girl myself

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

I’m not done reading this but my only problem after 90 chapters is that why on earth are they keeping this a secret from their friends? They have given me no reason to believe they wouldn’t be totally supportive and encouraging of their relationship and actually…let them be a couple, especially at a all girls school where female relationships aren’t seen as that uncommon anyway, it’s just odd. The friend group just hasn’t displayed a single significant negative aspect really so the harsh ironclad secrecy feels unessesary

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

While it can be terrible losing your closest friend over a terrible mistake you made, no matter how much you regret it the damage is done. There’s no recovery and everytime that person sees you they can only remember the cruel memories you have them. Accept the loss and exit their life, that’s the only thing you can do for them now

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

I love this manga but that nurse is a groomer and I hate when she's on a panel. Whatever, it doesn't take how much I enjoy the other things from this manga, specially the main couple, Nagisa's character and Uda.

At not point was grooming ever done she set very clear boundaries and was professional as one could be in a situation like this, granted she still accepted her feelings but at least she waited until she was a adult and graduated

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

Riri and her crush were so close but damn that girl couldn’t wait to shake her off, no sharing contacts, no promise to still be friends, just a quick conversation, a statement that it’s the last time they’ll speak a farewell and then dip, girl couldn’t wait to finally cut her loose and hurry to that infirmary lmao

last edited at Mar 1, 2024 7:26AM

joined Feb 24, 2023

Damn I think that’s the fastest I’ve seen the love interest go from cold > intrigued > enamored > jealous all in just one chapter

last edited at Feb 28, 2024 12:01PM

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

I can buy the childhood friend feeling regret but still talking to the people that ruined her entire life, near disowned from her family, with heavy emotional scars still fresh as the day she got them and having the GALL to ask they be forgiven? I’m sorry but this girl need to hit the road , this became more about resolving their own guilt rather than actually trying to make amends

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

I don't think a partner needs a special treatment that my friends won't get

Then they shouldn’t be your partner nor should you invest anytime pursuing a serious relationship, simple as that

last edited at Feb 23, 2024 4:13PM

joined Feb 24, 2023

About time, mutual romantic progress is all I wanted

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

I can’t tell if this is comedy and the tomboy gf will just be nice and understanding to her mentally ill gf in funny scenarios or it’ll eventually turn into serious drama lmao about the serious lack of proper mental health over in Japan lol

last edited at Feb 23, 2024 7:45AM