Forum › Posts by Noodlerama001

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

Oh cool you win a cuck chair

joined Feb 24, 2023

Glad she’s growing her hair back after that chopped ass cut

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

It's been two years since the final chapter was released on MangaDex.

Comparing the two,the MangaDex one is faithful to the actual interpretation,more so the obvious Chinese aspects lurking in the comic.

There's no more excuses left for this abysmal progress.

THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN FINISHED????

joined Feb 24, 2023

They’re related??

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

Oh it ended? Okay then lol.

Noodlerama001
Wicked Spot discussion 29 Aug 13:04
joined Feb 24, 2023

No kids no couple no anything, axed way to soon, COULDVE been a potential long running masterpiece but it’ll forever just be “kinda cute with really good art” and then I’ll forget about it lol.

joined Feb 24, 2023

I do enjoy the fact that this isn’t presented in a “this thing that sucked because you were a boy is so much better when you’re a girl” type of way, more that it’s two different flavors of romance that our heroine enjoys equally

joined Feb 24, 2023

The love interest is so throughly unlikable I kinda want her to end up sad and alone at the end LOL

joined Feb 24, 2023

Yeah sorry I’m team long hair on this one

joined Feb 24, 2023

I stopped reading forever ago did this chick realize she was aromantic and instead of doing research decided it meant she was a cheesy anime villian instead?

joined Feb 24, 2023

How long do I need to stare at a girl from afar before she falls for me?

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

People conflating romantic feelings and horniness isn't anything new.

It's like people can't fathom falling in love and not having any sexual thoughts.

Uh hey so in relation to this specific story this is a incredibly weird thing to say lol

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

So I hats gonna happen to this forbidden romance when Aika ages up considerably in 2-3 years will Riko just lose her appetite?

joined Feb 24, 2023

Wow I hated Mitsuki this chapter, someone slap her please

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

This is the horniest Yuri I ever read that’s not just straight up hentai, the sex is insane

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

I’m not sure I understand the ending? Anyone wanna try filling me in? Lol

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

She never said she loved her back nor suggest breaking up with her to BF, this just tells me she wants a little fun on the side till she gets “serious” with her next bf, bad bad person

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

This has so much more potential than what we got, that end pissed me off I want more

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

Teacher needs to be locked up but still pretty cute

joined Feb 24, 2023

The thematic usage of lillies and how it’s conveyed through the art and the words of the character is actual masterful, I’m actually blown away by how beautiful and actually HAUNTING it is with how they’re used alongside the character’s own realization of sexual abuse/rape underneath all the honeyed words and fake affection, just wow

last edited at Jun 17, 2026 1:22PM

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

I’m really gonna need that traumatic backstory for why she hates men so much because this is getting ridiculous

joined Feb 24, 2023

Sexually abused a child, thrown away when she got bored, now she’s teaching kids, this bitch needs to die LOL

Noodlerama001
Girly Debut discussion 10 Jun 13:47
joined Feb 24, 2023

The best friend turned into a psycho yandere extremely quickly like bro it’s only chapter 3

joined Feb 24, 2023

Damn I didn’t realize everyone suddenly despised this series now because of some relationship drama lol

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

But there's no guarantee. Not enough to confidently state someone's handedness.

Well sure, but she has a good chance of being right, and if she's wrong it's a harmless guess anyway.

Imagine if she was wrong and the main character beat her to death as punishment.