Forum › Posts by Liddle

joined Aug 1, 2022

Off topic but this manga got me wondering, where are the works about women magically turning into men? The reverse is obviously more popular, but the closest I've ever read is cross dressing to some end. If anyone has any recs I'd love to see them!

Also yeah Mashiro just turning random boys into girls without their knowledge or consent i find super gross and uncomfortable but i do see why. Assuming her reason isn't just "I'm crazy and want chaos fir the lolz" i definitely see how tge curse can really mess up any romance you have if you want any chance at being normal about it. So i do want to see how it gets resolved but this chapter definitely gave me ick.

joined Aug 1, 2022

I love the toxic lesbian and gay man friendship/solidarity. They're messed up but at least a little aware. Confiding in each other what othera wouldn't get. I really like it, especially as someone with anxiety who worries about saying the wrong thing or being needy all the time!

joined Aug 1, 2022

Biggest surprise in this chapter for me is how young-looking Michi treated Michi like a different person with the "you" and "we're". There's ways to explain it, like how people might talk to an inner self in second or even third person, but that's a stretch. Keeping things simple, it seems that younger-looking Michi might be a completely separate entity separated in time or identity. The power that Sayaka transferred seems to have kept her around for longer, when she had been fading before, so she's not gone yet.

This chapter left more questions than answers. Typical lol. But hey, the kiss is exciting, because that's got to shake up Michiru and Aizawa's relationship significantly.

Yes, yes, and yes! This exactly. Thank you for uploading!!!

joined Aug 1, 2022

Blessed with an update

joined Aug 1, 2022

FINALLYYYYYYYY!!! IDC about the fumbled lead up at all, or the diff art. MY GIRLS ARE FINALLY DATING, IM GONNA CRY,

Liddle
joined Aug 1, 2022

I loved the couple. And i love Mr. O Goodness or Mr. Yareyare so much.

joined Aug 1, 2022

I really feel like Seta's two moms gave me a false sense if security and joy before the horrors came.

joined Aug 1, 2022

FRIENDSHIP!!!

Is power.

joined Aug 1, 2022

I liked this little series. It really did feel telenovela shojou with a bit of josei. It was really funny and cute. Usually I'm not cool with vauger endings but I'm fine with this one. Thanks for translating, SAD!

joined Aug 1, 2022

The David Attenborough joke was too good. Yhanj you for that credit page.

joined Aug 1, 2022

Asumi, sweetheart. YOU ARE LIVING THE DREAM WTH!! Mai must be the best laid someone can get EVER if she is THAT worthy of giving up Nanao "sugar Kohai" life. Like i would die to be on Asumi's shoes just for Nanao

You are so real. When Asumi went "I can't live like this." I'm legitimately asking why. Even though in real life I'd probably feel this way too.

I'm so invested in Asumi meeting Mai. Noy exactly them getting together but at least talking. My heart dropped seeing them miss each other again,

joined Aug 1, 2022

Random little girl who is probably Shishizaki's little sister or cousin, no!!!

But yeah, this seems a bit much. I was already really interested in the relationship and story before adding a new guy geta turned into girl drama.

Did anyone else think of Akizuki being coded as neurodivergent when the bullies brought up how he doesn't look people in the eye and comes off as emotionless? I'm not saying that's true, but it felt like a possibility.

Also please don't reply that mangaka could never think in your "western" ways about non normal people. "The West" did not invent variations in people and it's pretty racist to imply all Japanese people can't have independent thoughts about being gay or autistic or anything b4 being shown it. But they also obviously have the internet, so.

joined Aug 1, 2022

Happy new year, 2024!

Thank you for such a cute and funny story all 22 translator teams. How did this even happen?

I feel like I'm looking at the list of animators on Mobile Suit Gundam the Witch from Mercury all over again.

joined Aug 1, 2022

I'm so concerned about tge friends with benefits part but Nanao is so freaking cute about it i can't stay mad. She's so serious and dedicated to everything she needs to be a proper fwb. Even though she was planning on just relaxing she couldn't help herself from touching Asumi-chan.

Also, wow, they communicated a lot better than i was expecting.

joined Aug 1, 2022

Honestly i don't see Ami as a "sociopath" but as a really social and nice girl not taking Rei's feelings as seriously as she should. Which to me feels like normal child/teen behavior. Like a little stinker. Like she's only an ass in that way but outside of that she does care about the well-being of others like keeping creeps away from people.

She's being honest with Rei, just Rei is way too invested and inexperienced to feel she deserves better in a relationship because she wants things Ami doesn't. I feel for both of them, esp since Ami may be in a troubling relationship with her teacher.

Anyway, im in it for the ride, maybe see some drama in the future. But I'm rooting for both of them.

Liddle
joined Aug 1, 2022

Man that obi looks gorgeous, along with the manga cover. Thank you redrawers/whoever did it, it looks so cool.

joined Aug 1, 2022

I'd like to point out that in the past few chapters, Makino has communicated clearly with Mashiro, validate her feelings, recognized her prior screw-up, and proactively attempted to fix it. Even if she went about it in her usual scummy way and it didn't work out how she expected all, the fact that she tried and that it worked out in the end showed to Mashiro that Makino is ready, willing, and able to fight for their relationship, paving the way for their mutual confession.

So true,

last edited at Nov 2, 2023 5:32AM

joined Aug 1, 2022

I never thought sneakerhead yuri was something i wanted until i had it! I love these weird girls. But wow, 20000 yen today is $135, i also wonder where she got the money for them.

joined Aug 1, 2022

I enjoyed this first chapter. It's so rare for a romance manga to start with a confession, and then have the conflict arise from both parties trying to navigate what to do while already in a relationship. That in and of itself is enough to make me want to read it, and the characters and artstyle are all very cute.

Complete agreement. I'm really looking forward to these girls learning what love is and to continue EFFECTIVELY COMMUNICATE with eachother. I wonder if it'll be something like a more subdued How Do We Relationship.

Liddle
joined Aug 1, 2022

The tragedy tag was applied for a REASON but my soul was and is still not ready to be crushed.

joined Aug 1, 2022

Honestly I'm too into Mashiro spending tons of Junichis money. Especially on lesbian "health delivery." I hope she could find a way out of it though instead of never spending it, I WANT HIJINKS!

joined Aug 1, 2022

Man that confession felt like it took way too long and was dragging the story. The lack of communication was starting to kill me. Overall a pretty sweet confession, tho.

joined Aug 1, 2022

Aaaaaaa, chapter 8 is so funny and sweet. Protect your girl, Luoluo!

joined Aug 1, 2022

It's a shame, i really liked the chapter until the Nurse did the very no good bad thing. It felt like a genuine kid struggling with the gay feelings in such a real way. Since it's Mochi au Lait I'm not surprised tho, they play loose and fast with taboos and this book is based on love drugs. Wish they could've just talked or gave her a book about masturbation/sex ed instead.

joined Aug 1, 2022

It just occurred to me but Ruriko is pretty much quintessential "I don't know, I never thought I'd get this far"

This exactly. God i wish they would just talk yo eachother. Clearly for once.