Forum › Posts by Liddle

joined Aug 1, 2022

I hope we see Menoku Saiko (Mama) again. I hope she can make friends with the cast, I like her.

joined Aug 1, 2022

Slenderman yuri is now real. Rejoice!!

I've never known how much I needed slenderman yuri until right now.

This is gorgeous, amazing, beautiful, fantastic. There has to be a bizarre love triangle going to happen unless even more monster girls show up! I love the cheery gyaru new addition to the group.

Liddle
joined Aug 1, 2022

I am so happy we get old neighbors treated as kind to each other and not judging. Women just being friends with other women.

Her husband really was such an ass.

Liddle
joined Aug 1, 2022

Aaaaaaa, I'm so excited this is back, thanks for uploading! I hope the translation continues soon. I love the the flashbacks and want to know how it goes.

last edited at Jul 20, 2024 11:49AM

joined Aug 1, 2022

What a heartfelt and tragic story. I really wish for an update/continuation to know if they saw each other again or not.

Since they said multiple times it's a true story.

joined Aug 1, 2022

Having their own special relationship is so sweet. They accept each other completely and no one has to follow the "normal" ways to have a relationship.

This also reminds me a lot of I Want To Be the Wall.

Liddle
joined Aug 1, 2022

It's always nice seeing a man in these stories now out peacefully. Especially bc he respects lesbians.

joined Aug 1, 2022

The real winners of this chapter were Riri-chan and then Mei-chan.

Also I do agree no one can really cheat here because no one promised monogamy to anyone.

joined Aug 1, 2022

I'm so glad the fan wasn't too creepy abou her oshi and just wants to support her! So glad this is back.

joined Aug 1, 2022

Dang, a cliff hanger. This story has me at the edge of my seat.

This may be cope but I keep imagining Takahashi won't be able to eat Itoi bc she has magic to make her taste nasty. Or her grandma shows up to knock her block off.

Also I love the translation of Takahashi's last line calling Itou babe right before she chomps.

last edited at Jun 23, 2024 1:09AM

Liddle
joined Aug 1, 2022

It's so sad, I think this tweet does confirm it's ending at episode 15. https://x.com/2HuCl1GPrZm9s3I/status/1795029051318407453

But the author said it wasn't meant to be long so maybe it really is the natural end they planned?

joined Aug 1, 2022

God, I just binged this series. It's too good! The beginning is too relatable and it's satisfying when they finally can talk and get to know each other.

joined Aug 1, 2022

Soraike, just how did you think you would never have to pick between the girls fighting over you???

Either way, i am a Riri stan through and through!

joined Aug 1, 2022

This was so pretty and sweet. I loved how the main character's bisexuality played out and how chill she was about things before the twist. Very funny.

joined Aug 1, 2022

I am OBSESSED with this story now. I need to know how their relationship goes. Also I agree with the big sad bc worm-Takahashi in the sand somehow made me so somber.

joined Aug 1, 2022

This story is honestly getting WILD.

Luke what even is a fully grown adult trying to talk/console/complain to a kid about their "shared girlfriend?" WTF???!!!

AND SHE'S MARRIED?! Like obvi it's a bad marriage/het when she's not, but the fall to be mad at a child being immature about ur dating when u r literally cheating and are grown.

Anyway, I'm excited for the ride and want to see how this ends.

joined Aug 1, 2022

The premise is a bit cliched at first glance- seemingly perfect girl struggles with living up to expectations and falls for someone her family wouldn't approve of- but the series could have more to it than that. I'm interested in finding out more about Asako's sister and what she did to disappoint their grandfather.

From what we've seen so far, there's really only one conclusion to draw. The grandfather is disappointed that the older sister, like in a shoujo manga, fell in love and left the life of a strong, independent woman to become a traditional wife in a het relationship. The grandfather, a true man of culture, knew to ban frivolous shoujo manga as it has no place in a yuri story.

You are so right original uploader.

joined Aug 1, 2022

I'm so curious what Narita would have said. But I'm also happy with him being a "love watcher" or cupid like his hoodie said. I now see him as my brother in yuri for sure.

joined Aug 1, 2022

This chapter really said to defeat your foes harness the power of friendship. It's so sweet i forgot it was yuri sometimes. But there's still so much yuri.

joined Aug 1, 2022

I'm too invested already. Miyuki/MC so real for cringing so hard about her past. I hope she learns how to cope better with it.

I'm basic so my fave is childhood friend, Kan-chan but I'm all for the harem route ofc. Thanks for translating this looks awesome!!! Another awesome yuri harem for blooming genre.

last edited at Apr 1, 2024 10:23AM

joined Aug 1, 2022

I love Chise-san so much! She's so open and free about herself, i hope ahe comes back.

I was hoping to see Asumi-chan try to dom but her being an eternal is also good too. If only she wasn't making Nanao jealous even though they both did AGREE to it and she was very polite about, you can't help but feel bad for her when she's so bad about hiding her jealousy.

Anyway, i hope Asumi-chan finally meets Mai during the brothel tour since Mai is supposed to be transferred to another brothel. I need some progression in the actual plot,

joined Aug 1, 2022

Off topic but this manga got me wondering, where are the works about women magically turning into men? The reverse is obviously more popular, but the closest I've ever read is cross dressing to some end. If anyone has any recs I'd love to see them!

Also yeah Mashiro just turning random boys into girls without their knowledge or consent i find super gross and uncomfortable but i do see why. Assuming her reason isn't just "I'm crazy and want chaos fir the lolz" i definitely see how tge curse can really mess up any romance you have if you want any chance at being normal about it. So i do want to see how it gets resolved but this chapter definitely gave me ick.

joined Aug 1, 2022

I love the toxic lesbian and gay man friendship/solidarity. They're messed up but at least a little aware. Confiding in each other what othera wouldn't get. I really like it, especially as someone with anxiety who worries about saying the wrong thing or being needy all the time!

joined Aug 1, 2022

Biggest surprise in this chapter for me is how young-looking Michi treated Michi like a different person with the "you" and "we're". There's ways to explain it, like how people might talk to an inner self in second or even third person, but that's a stretch. Keeping things simple, it seems that younger-looking Michi might be a completely separate entity separated in time or identity. The power that Sayaka transferred seems to have kept her around for longer, when she had been fading before, so she's not gone yet.

This chapter left more questions than answers. Typical lol. But hey, the kiss is exciting, because that's got to shake up Michiru and Aizawa's relationship significantly.

Yes, yes, and yes! This exactly. Thank you for uploading!!!

joined Aug 1, 2022

Blessed with an update