Forum › Posts by uncertain

uncertain
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Excuse my ignorance of the scanlatiosphere, but is this an active working group or a hivemind of "whoever happens to be around"? Would I be committing some kind of an offense or faux-pas if I picked up a series once translated by this group that hasn't been updated in two years now?

last edited at Nov 23, 2020 1:50PM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

What kind of a name is Kitabebbu. Does she work for a Sumerian deity or what.

last edited at Nov 23, 2020 7:53AM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

poor kyouko :l

uncertain
Anime season 13 Nov 14:15
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Shimamura is presented in an admirably un-tropey and vivid way in the anime. She has a distinctive playfulness that's never overstated.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

The author is in command of a reservoir of Byzanthine nefariousness hitherto unapprehendable. Bring it on.

last edited at Nov 12, 2020 2:39PM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Damn the wet season in Japan must be taihen da naa. As a cleanliness freak, if I had to worry about clothes getting mildewed I'd have lost it long ago.

last edited at Nov 9, 2020 3:00PM

uncertain
VAMPEERZ discussion 08 Nov 14:53
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

just smash the window and gay the fuck out of that pyromaniac

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

The LN imo is def better, we get to hear more about what they are thinking in their POV's and more events that we didnt see in either manga or anime adaptations. I like the anime adaptation too because without it me and many others wouldn't of started reading this

Portraying a person's thoughts in film/TV is pretty challenging. Internal monologue, which is very natural to prose, easily turns into a boring and uncinematic voiceover-fest (cough Hanamonogatari cough) if the screenwriting isn't creative enough.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

The anime is consistently much better than I expected. What a nice surprise.

Definitely. I haven't read the LN but the anime absolutely outclasses either manga version so far.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I demand chapters 2-30 of this.

uncertain
Yuru Yuri discussion 29 Oct 04:54
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Damn. I'd been lulled into thinking this character was long dead and cremated.

uncertain
Anime season 24 Oct 10:29
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I gave up Elaina after the third episode but kinda for the opposite reason. I'm going to need more than Kino's preachy allegory-of-the-week. If she really turns out to be a bit of a jerk, ie. they wrote her like that and it'll become a plot point and it's not just an illusion rising out of overinterpreting a torrent of plotholes and dialogue off-tones, that might be the ticket that gets me to undrop the series.

Right now it's just AdaShima for this season.

last edited at Oct 24, 2020 10:30AM

uncertain
Non and Su discussion 23 Oct 12:39
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Yay, I'd just reread this yesterday and wondered if there'll ever be more.

uncertain
Akuta Fumie discussion 17 Oct 16:27
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Where's she gone? My favorite yuri artist bar none.

uncertain
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Bored enough the other day to start reading this yokattaaaa. From zero expectations to non-stop giggling with the latest chapter.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

What are catch sales and office yakuza?

last edited at Oct 13, 2020 4:34AM

uncertain
Image Comments 10 Oct 14:57
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018
Eje4v_5vkaa7w5h-orig

Official ??

uncertain
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Wait what, yet more new characters tangling up? I had enough trouble keeping up with it all as it was.

uncertain
Assault lily 02 Oct 14:09
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

That's about what I inferred from the blurbs I'd seen. Ah well, I guess I'll keep looking for something besides Adachi & Shimamura to justify a Wakanim subscription for this season.

last edited at Oct 2, 2020 2:10PM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

So my question is - what did Fuuka do in the past to end up on her shit list?

My guess is the same things she does in this chapter. She comes across as self-centered and unconcerned about other people's feelings.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

The lil' sister must have a crush on Fukka for sure

Yeah. Looks like she's definitely crushing on Fuuka.

What makes you think so? To me it looks like Subaru sees right through her and barely tolerates her.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Hello Sasameki Koto chapter 37.

uncertain
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Feels like "End of part 1".