Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

nemori is just too adorable

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

missing cat ear vampire isekai

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Tsurezure Biyori is definitely up there.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

lmao CAT PUNCH

uncertain
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

5 wtf per second

uncertain
Anime season 26 Jan 13:48
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

No sign of budget running out yet with Wonder Eggses. Nice Houseki no Kuni style 3D moments in today's episode.

uncertain
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

This kinda remind me of the game "STALKER shadow of Chernobyl" due to the bolt throwing mechanic.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

If only the episode had been a good original story. But it felt like an inconsequential monster-of-the-week episode. I'm kind of annoyed, I won't lie.

You're not the only one. And that gut-burstingly funny end gag.

uncertain
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

"Huh? It's just a regular credits pag-"

uncertain
Ikoku Nikki discussion 18 Jan 02:49
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Yeah, this is outstanding, thanks for posting it.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

fuujin monogatari:

uncertain
Anime season 12 Jan 11:50
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Bullying is usually too much for me to handle but I'm definitely watching this one.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I had this very mild complaint about the novel already, which was that it was too soon to face an entity that exploited Sorawo's feelings for Toriko. They barely know each other at this point.

This didn't jar me in the manga but was very noticeable in the anime.

Some of the music cues were really cool, the elevator ride for instance.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

That said, getting provoked while your country suffers a (thankfully inept) coup attempt isn't fun or funny.

I'm sorry for stirring this up. I was not out to provoke Throbelisk. I wanted to make light of the way he chose a yuri manga site as an outlet for political venting, but in hindsight I should have thought twice.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Does he say anything about the ongoing rescue operation of US special forces from Kisaragi Station by two Japanese teenagers?

uncertain
Anime season 06 Jan 14:18
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Don't forget that the vampire who blew up the trailer and killed the nurses is really shy and couldn't ever hurt a person and is unable to suck blood.

last edited at Jan 6, 2021 2:19PM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I got about four hours of sleep last night because I binge-read the whole manga after the first episode.

I want to say it's visually unremarkable/cheapish but there were such nice directorial touches. I particularly liked the moment when the camera shows a random landscape, tilts across empty sky and finds Toriko on the ladder - it actually felt a little dizzying.

The one thing I didn't like (and this is in retrospect after reading the manga) was how the critter was beefed up from a vague wisp into a snarling RPG monster.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

^Yeah but its telling a story it isnt just art. The story has to be consistant to its reality and make sense if we are to take it as more than nonsensical rubbish.

Realism isnt optional in writing unless you establish why it doesnt have to be, and even then it has to stick to its established rules- and the explanation needs to make sense. We have nothing to go on in regards to how 2 different realities are co-habiting space.

I have no issue with the idea- as long as we get some explanation that matches what we are being told.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvin_and_Hobbes#Hobbes

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I like it but manga where something seems like 1 thing to 1 person and something else to everyone else dont make much sense to me- unless you establish one is ONLY an illusion that doesnt match what was there- like if another person tried to touch it the image wouldnt match reality so they dont let someone try to ouch them.. Because only 1 reality can match what is physically there, with both MC and another touching and seeing different it cant both be true.

The kid reaaching for its ear or tail would not find them where they seemed if she was really a catgirl - if she is really a cat, MC couldnt pat her head where it seems to be when she does.

What is meant to happen if the MC and someone else both stroke her head at the same time when neithers reality match up?

One of the nice things about art is that realism is optional...

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Cute but a little sad the way it seems it's all in her head.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I really like that she made the concious decision to become handsome and worked at it to achieve it, it's nice

best imaginable setting for Training Montage

uncertain
Lunch discussion 02 Jan 16:51
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Of course this is autobiographical. Even if it isn't it is.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

блят

uncertain
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

After every chapter I wonder how she's going to keep it going, how will she come up with something new and unexpected, and she always does.

last edited at Dec 29, 2020 2:09PM

uncertain
Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Gaah, I couldn't even finish this.