Forum › Posts by Kat_2205

Kat_2205
Kat_2205
joined Mar 18, 2016

Okay. I'm pretty sure it's either Korean or Chinese and also is no longer hosted on this site but. I read it first on here so let's give this a go. I don't know if it's completed or was dropped.

Younger, tall blonde girl joins company and is captivated by her boss who is strict looking, dark hair, and has a baby face (looks 20s is 30s). She also has a tattoo sleeve of yellow flowers but we don't see that fot a bit.

Older lady has some kind of trauma/relationship with another higher up in the company and there's drama.

Please help!

Kat_2205
joined Mar 18, 2016

I love this chapter. Tracy Hu is absolutely incredible at converying emotion and nuance with each panel and the dialogue? chefs kiss I love this chapter because no matter how silly and blase Mu Xiaoen acts she is still an adult, has nearly 30 years under her belt and that does change things--just not in the way a kid might expect. And being protective of her girl? God. This is why I get excited for every new chapter.

Thank you everyone who works on Lass to bring it to us! You make a huge difference in my day

last edited at Mar 3, 2024 8:08AM

joined Mar 18, 2016

Just once, I would like one of these "got drunk and confessed" stories would end with someone vomiting, pissing the bed, or both. (you know, for realism)

Your wish is my command (kinda)
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/a_face_you_shouldnt_show

last edited at Dec 2, 2023 1:32PM

Kat_2205
joined Mar 18, 2016

RIP

The childhood friend falling for "straight" friend only to find out later the "straight" friend does, in fact, fancy women, just not them trope.

Honestly didn't expect Yundao to be more than the protective childhood friend with a responsibility complex.

Obligatory comment on how beautiful the art is and how excited I am for every update. Love this work. Thanks to author and everybody who has worked to let us read it!

God. I love this. I love coming here and seeing all of us love and speculate and analyze. My Dear Lass is the gift that keeps giving

last edited at Nov 27, 2023 7:47AM

Kat_2205
joined Mar 18, 2016

This and the sequel?

Oh my god, thank you so much!

Kat_2205
joined Mar 18, 2016

Of the two chatacters, one is oblivious and the other is head over heels. The story is told from the smitten one and the whole theme of the manga is how every little action from oblivious one can send the smitten ones emotion up or down (with a bar indicating this on the side). I'm 96% sure it's a oneshot

joined Mar 18, 2016

My reaction upon seeing a Shoot comic here: "omg omg omg omg"

My reaction upon reading it: "aaaaah bear"

joined Mar 18, 2016

You can be gay, and you can be gay, I can be gay, we all can be gay!!!

-The author, probably

joined Mar 18, 2016

Even if it's not textbook yandere, I would have appreciated some type of warning in the tags rather than expecting happy good funnies like the idiot couple suggested and feeling creeped out.

Kat_2205
joined Mar 18, 2016
Artskarely-1600976004528635905-img1

After having watched the first season, I doubt these two would actually get together, but they do make the most sense. When I actually thought about it, the only character (excluding family) who Wednesday listens to, actively tries to be considerate to, lying about snood placements instead of outright saying she hated it--then actively giving in and wearing it later and even willingly returning prolonged contact to--aka the hug is Enid. If nothing else, they're a great example of unlikely besties

last edited at Dec 12, 2022 10:09PM

Kat_2205
joined Mar 18, 2016

Saw this in a credits page recently and cannot remember which manga these two are from. Please help!
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_secret_just_between_you_and_me_ch04#18

Kat_2205
joined Mar 18, 2016

It's happening!! Guys guys, it's happening!

Kat_2205
joined Mar 18, 2016

Two points about that intro question:

1) Miss Sunflower fully accepts that Matsuri loves her--not that she says she loves her, or she thinks she loves her, etc.

2) This is the bog-standard "early relationship" question--"What is it that you like about me?" It's a key to understanding the other person's feelings, and can be an ego-boost (you get to hear a list of your own admirable qualities) or a reality check (you find out whether that person's idea of you is grounded in a version of you that you even vaguely recognize).

Put another way, it's almost like a marriage-interview question. And at the end Miss Sunflower has no problem with Matsuri saying she loves her, just "not so loud."

Also that blush.

Really--recent chapters might as well have a big neon sign flashing "A Woman Coming To Terms With Her Feelings" over Miss Sunflower's head.

And let me say here how deeply grateful I am to the scanlators for their work on this series. I was really missing it during its hiatus and had started to give up hope for more. To be getting so many chapters in such quick succession feels almost miraculous, but I know it's really due to people's diligent and generous work.

Seconded. I'm super excited to see the development of Miss Sunflower's feelings and how it influences their relationship as Matsuri continues growing and moving towards her own future.

Everytime I see a new chapter of Miss Sunflower, my day automatically gets better. Thank you scanlators!! We readers appreciate you!

Kat_2205
joined Mar 18, 2016

I'd like to read something quiet. I don't know if that makes sense, but I'd like it to be something more subdued —no fluff, no boisterous comedy, no loud drama. To make it a bit more clear: I'd rather it leans more on the drama side, but I don't want it to have too much shouting/uncontrolable crying etc. It can have romance, it doesn't need to be yuri (though it'd be a plus), but I'd prefer a female protagonist. Ideally, I'd like it to have a more quiet artstyle as well, not the usual cutesy shoujo style.

I was actually reading The Bones of an Invisible Person, by Ogino Jun, recently, and wanted to read something, not necessarily with the same themes, but rather with a similar feel to it. Does that make sense?
Another example could be Ikoku Nikki, maybe?
I'm just looking for something more down to earth (not meaning it can't contain supernatural elements, I'm mostly referring to the way the characters themselves are presented).

I know you said female protag but I couldn't leave this request without mentioning "march comes in like a lion" and "erased" though spoliers the ending to the latter is unsatisfying imo

"Living with my older brother's wife" might be worth a shot too

Kat_2205
joined Mar 18, 2016

This is a long shot, but I only remember one page. Two women living together, one was in bed, and the other tried to wake her up. The one in bed raised her arms and said "cuddles?", and her girlfriend/wife said if she gets up and gets ready she can have all the cuddles she wants. So the girl in bed just went back to sleep and said "ah, no cuddles then". Her GF/Wife then flipped the bed over, and it cuts to the girl dressed and ready to work

Kat_2205
joined Mar 18, 2016

This is a long shot, but I only remember one page. Two women living together, one was in bed, and the other tried to wake her up. The one in bed raised her arms and said "cuddles?", and her girlfriend/wife said if she gets up and gets ready she can have all the cuddles she wants. So the girl in bed just went back to sleep and said "ah, no cuddles then". Her GF/Wife then flipped the bed over, and it cuts to the girl dressed and ready to work

I'm nearly certain I read that very recently so check out Dynasty's recently added tab. The only other manga I've read that aren't there are Lily (on mangadex) and Still Sick. Sorry I couldn't help much!

Kat_2205
joined Mar 18, 2016

I love this. One of the few series I see and get excited to read immediately. The story, the art, the character themselves all are wonderful! Thank you @princess daphie for all your hard work! It is being well appreciated!

joined Mar 18, 2016

¿Y por qué no fue a su casa?

Honestly, good point.

last edited at Jun 26, 2021 7:36PM

Kat_2205
Non and Su discussion 23 Oct 17:00
joined Mar 18, 2016

Not sure whether she says Nori or Non

Hahaha, check the manga title

joined Mar 18, 2016

This was surprisingly wholesome? I wouldn't mind seeing what one of their dates are like, the author would have lots of room for comedy.

Kat_2205
Delete this discussion 28 Jun 23:49
joined Mar 18, 2016

...I'm so confused. Why does this exist? What is it? Did it used to be a manga marked for deletion??

Kat_2205
joined Mar 18, 2016

^ I hope these are fluffy enough:
https://www.onlinemangahere.com/manga/she-is-still-cute-today.html (it got labeled manga but is actually from China.)
https://mangafreereadonline.com/m/after-school (Dynasty only has the 1st chapter but it's up to date here.)
https://zinmanga.com/manga/why-did-i-the-mc-of-gal-game-jump-into-a-world-of-yuri-comic/

Oh wow, I forgot about these! I've read all of then but a couple of the recent chapters were new to me and they were great rereads. 10/10 fluff. Thank you for the attempt☺

Kat_2205
joined Mar 18, 2016

Any more obscure but fluffy yuri? I'll even take LN, webtoons, and fanfics at this point.

I think I've consumed half of this site and quarantine is still going strong for me so any material is nice.

Kat_2205
joined Mar 18, 2016

So I'm gonna ask for two kinds of recs:
-your favorite dj of your OTP
-anything with good yearning/longing

Thanks in advance!

Maybe not my otp but I like it a lot so here's some diakko
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/xxx

Yearning? Do you want happy end but also angst or more fluffy type? Plenty of unhappy end too.