Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

This is interesting because by all accounts if the mysterious wizard is who she seems to be then this is already a timeline in which Elsa went back, so her then saying "no you Yvonne are the only person who can change things for real" has a lot more weight to it when future Elsa has already failed

joined Aug 11, 2022

...Why does everyone assumed Evie going back in time will erase her confession with Elsa??!! It depends on how far she goes back (is it just a few days, a few weeks or is it years? + how long she stays in the past [a few hours to days?])

Though to be fair....butterfly effect is a b*tch and annoying to account for........you got to be real careful with time travel...it a real headache to keep track off..
You know it would be funny if Evie actually goes back in time and was there with Elsa for the fireworks while her past self is still sleeping (does it still count has ntr if you ntr your past self?) lol...I guess that is one way to make sure the confession does not happen [wait, this is assuming there would be 2 Evie now if current Evie time travels instead of Evie taking over her past self body due to the theory of possible 'Future Elsa'] XD

People are predicting Evie is going to meet Elsa younger child self possibly and I think this prediction might be high chance of happening...got to love time travel situation don't you~~ XD

So Evie going to get send to the past to stop the demon mobs summoning portal??? Also question, is the Villainess system done loading/restoring back up to 100%. Last time I check it was at 27.9% after both Evie and Elsa went to sleep??

last edited at Feb 12, 2023 7:33PM

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

...what.

joined Jan 14, 2020

[wait, this is assuming there would be 2 Evie now if current Evie time travels instead of Evie taking over her past self body due to the theory of possible 'Future Elsa']

Please Bully Me, Younger Senpai!

19CharacterUsername
Simple%20colonslash
joined Feb 7, 2023

Hopefully this time travel shit doesn't erase the confession.

last edited at Feb 13, 2023 2:33AM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

So Evie is . . . Samurai Jack?!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

On the contrary, I think we're about to see the "first meeting" with Yvonne that Elsa has alluded to a few times. It would explain why Yvonne didn't remember it: from her perspective it hadn't happened yet.

Exactly what I thought as well, reading this.

Desperately hoping for this, now that y'all have said that. As a great man once said, though, multiverse theory's a bitch. I suppose we'll see.

This would be so interesting!!!

joined Mar 20, 2012

Really excited for the time travel!!!

Argh I hate that the light novels don't have an official translation I can just pay for. I want to read ahead and I already tried the google translate / deepL route and they utterly failed :(

joined Apr 19, 2019

On the contrary, I think we're about to see the "first meeting" with Yvonne that Elsa has alluded to a few times. It would explain why Yvonne didn't remember it: from her perspective it hadn't happened yet.

Yeah, i think Yvonne have to become the destined soulmate. Elsa is already convinced that she is, but from the game's perspective, she's still the villainess.

last edited at Feb 13, 2023 5:04PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

but then the monsters will already have dealt with in this timeline. even if she didn't went, it kinda already happened (like with the first meeting, as the effect of the timetravel would already be there.

If the author has thought this properly through, they hopefully will be able to explain this as well. It's entirely possible that whatever Evie does in the past, she can only limit the number of beasts being summoned, but not stop the attack entirely. In this case we would have a proper loop without any contradictions.

also, I am kinda glad for this time travel stuff, because killing such a huge number of wolfs would very likely mess up the entire eco-system.

Pretty sure summoned beasts are not part of a healthy ecosystem, quite the opposite.

joined Jan 14, 2020

It's entirely possible that whatever Evie does in the past, she can only limit the number of beasts being summoned, but not stop the attack entirely.

Yeah, she doesn't need to make the existing beasts vanish, she needs to shut off the future flow that Mysterious Lady warned about.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, not necessarily the best way to explain why the present won't be changed, but at least the author did actually give thought to this possible problem.

And finally the expected reveal of the witch's identity. Suspected by many since the start, and I doubt there were any doubters left after she herself introduced us to the idea of time travel, but nice to see it confirm anyway.

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

Damn she looks good af with long hair

joined Dec 30, 2018

Act surprised

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

We "knew", but now we know.

joined Mar 23, 2022

damnn elsa looks fine af in the future.
now we know..................that elsa looks prettier with a long hair..

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

... okay did I miss something or did she not explain at all what it is exactly that she's supposed to do in the past? Just "stop the beasts" seems vague to me, but maybe it was all explained off-camera

Wiwaxia-sketch
joined Nov 9, 2021

Well, not necessarily the best way to explain why the present won't be changed, but at least the author did actually give thought to this possible problem.

It's not necessarily the neatest solution from the perspective of consistent timeline mechanics, but "you're at risk of changing the present if you fuck up real bad, but if you do things right you can return to the same present you left while only changing the future" is a pretty good setup in terms of narrative stakes.

joined Mar 19, 2020

Omg it was Elsa?? Who woulda thunk

Anyway I do like her long hair design. I take it it took a few years for her to ba able to go into the past. Is that attack the one that would’ve killed Yvonne then?
This has quite drifted away from the “villainess” tag line

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

This has quite drifted away from the “villainess” tag line

I mean hey everyone loves a good redemption story right ;)?

Pulse%20pic%20cropped
joined Feb 10, 2020

CALLED IT!!! Everyone doubting the witch to be Elsa feels pretty stupid now huh!!! (I mean this in a playful way)

joined Aug 21, 2017

T H E R E V E A L

Rsz_3inshot_20230212_001112125
joined Jun 20, 2013

Kind of knew it was Evie, she might be from the bad future, that's why she wanted to changed the past?

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Now that's being proactive huh. Going back and setting yourself up.

joined Apr 15, 2013

I'm pretty excited to see how they deal with the premise in the future. Future Elsa is obviously aware of this being a game world, since she has been specifically messing with the villain system. How meta are we going to go?

To reply you must either login or sign up.