Forum › Posts by Yogg-Saron

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

That seemed kind of silly. What Duke would be in a room alone with someone he knew was both a demon and was a person he had screwed over?

Not really
Not talking alone with that demon = death
Deceiving that demon = death
So his best chance was telling the truth and promise a better deal for the demon. His mistake was (I guess) mentioning the heart extract

joined Mar 20, 2017

And what do you want her to do? She wasn't allowed to go out alone, and if she does, do you think she will just walk right into demon territory?
The only clue she has about the demons right now is the Baron, and already set a date to meet again.

joined Mar 20, 2017

What do you mean "there are always such people"?
The people who are afraid of you because they think you might become a school shooter after seeing you drop a glock? Those people?

joined Mar 20, 2017

was this axed? Why is it so rushed lol

The author got a new idea and they thought they could do 2 series at the same time. SPOILER ALERT, they can't.

joined Mar 20, 2017

Ema blaming Ayame for the break up because she "did too much" was insane tho
And then Ayame agrees and goes "yeah blabla my ego"

What kind of backwards thinking is this, boyfriend was a pos that left all the housework on her shoulders(like many men do) and its somehow her fault it didn't work out??? What was the mangaka thinking with this bs

It's mean that she's done all the housework and paid the rent before the boyfriend can and then refuses the compensation. Like how can you do the housework if there no housework to do?
That's exactly how my mother act. When I washed the dishes, she said "just put it there, just a few one". When I paid for something, she said "just use her money, everyone (mostly just me) will use that, too"

And not to mention that's all of Ayame's ex-boyfriend broke up with her because of that after a few months. You know, except for some leeching scums, Japanese men take pride in providing for their family.

joined Mar 20, 2017

By the way, the isekai motif of a guy being transported to another world has been done way too many times in chinese's web novels, even before the flood of isekai anime.
So now the isekai character usually belongs to that world but has forgotten about it, so there's a reason for their isekai instead of "it just works".
I won't be surprised if this is the case with Yvonne.

joined Mar 20, 2017

I'm curious about something. How exactly does Yvonne refer to her father in the original language for it to be rendered as "Lord Father" rather than just "Father"?

Incidentally, shouldn't she be calling her mother "Lady Mother" rather than "Lord Mother?"

It's the same as "-sama" in Japanese, to address someone in a respectful way.

joined Mar 20, 2017

I hope this time travel is not related to that promise Elsa talks about, it would feel off to me, I don't know

Most probable, even the demon nun said Yvonne's memories are not complete

joined Mar 20, 2017

In this part of the novel, Yvonne actually get possessed and controlled by the succubus (or turning into one with a new personality) instead of just mindlessly horny like this.

Yogg-Saron
Yurikon discussion 28 Sep 03:45
joined Mar 20, 2017

so like either I've read this multiple times before somehow and don't remember or more yuri oneshots like making cats look like tiny children to symbolize their place in the household than I thought. Either way this was fun. Sure did suspect she was a cat the moment she notably scratched her onee-chan.

This? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kanon_sans_little_cutie
Because I felt the same

joined Mar 20, 2017

Chinese manhua are always so pretty and full-colored but they always move much too fast compared to the novel!! The story is so much more developed in the novel + extra details on both sides POV (MC and female lead) so I really recommend reading the novel: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4677684 (official site). For those who can't read Chinese, MTL is your only choice but do give it a shot!

Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! is the exception for giving more details than the novel. But yeah, most manhua move too fast.
Especially this one, the art if beautiful but nearly expressionless, the layout feels cramped, the way it describes the events is too rushed and a bit of... cringe

joined Mar 20, 2017

I'm worried what the system is going to do today. Hopefully it won't mess up the day now than it did earlier

In the next chapter, while in the theater, the system still not showing up for the rest of the chapter, lol

joined Mar 20, 2017

They are literally Lord 2.0: Lord's Legion - Shio-chans. They even behave live Lord and minions did before Uthena happened. So, basically, Shio-chans = the magical girls version of Lord's Legion, and just like Uthena did for Lord, Sayo is gonna rebel against Shio. Well, they did raise a whole bunch of flags for their own defeat...

Anyway, Vena's words about berserk Uthena being a defenseless clump of magic make sense so I am even more excited about her mastering her newfound power.

Same same but kinda different. Lord have controlling tendency, and pretty extreme about allies or foes, the "if you are not with me you're against me and therefore must be destroyed" kind which unsurprisingly upset many of her members

While Shion's group are like the corrupted version of Trans Magia (aka bat shit crazy). They want to defeat the evil not for justice, but for vengeance (my guess). Basically "get out of the way, noobs" kind of group

joined Mar 20, 2017

"Since nobody wants to see angst, 'Please Bully Me' will be wholesome all the way through."

I knew I liked this author.

*Japanese authors when they see no angst in the story:

For anyone else who didn't know what the author meant by genderbender yuri vs pure yuri and was a bit confusion like me(looked it up):

seems like a lot of 'GB-yuri' stuff is basicly man in female-body doing ecchi/haremy yuri stuff, aimed at straight-man and their fantasies. Basicly a traditional straight story, but MC has female body

edit: I think I got it right, can be wrong tho

I only like the GB-yuri when the guy being dominated all the time until he completely become a she :3

joined Mar 20, 2017

Ah yes, another "I love someone so I'm gonna whoring myself"

joined Mar 20, 2017

And just like the brown girl said, "there's no smoke without fire". In the lesbian confession page in my country, there's always some girl who cries about her bi-girlfriend dumped her for a man. Heck, in 1 case even a bi girl complained about that. You can't deny the fact that bisexual girls earned themself a bad reputation

Biphobia is extremely misogynistic lmao

What biphobia about literally being dumped and sharing about that?

joined Mar 20, 2017

Wait, ELSA doesn't realize why Yvonne is blushing? Isn't she actively trying to get Yvonne to fall in love with her?

Perhaps she thinks feeding each other is nothing to be excited about

joined Mar 20, 2017

And just like the brown girl said, "there's no smoke without fire". In the lesbian confession page in my country, there's always some girl who cries about her bi-girlfriend dumped her for a man. Heck, in 1 case even a bi girl complained about that. You can't deny the fact that bisexual girls earned themself a bad reputation

joined Mar 20, 2017

Name a more iconic duo i'll wait. Bisexual + Drama

joined Mar 20, 2017

Ever since the art changed, Satori lost her original's messy hair, as well as her screen time.

joined Mar 20, 2017

just a simple love story

I hope so.

joined Mar 20, 2017

The Villainess System said to lock Elsa in a room for an entire hour, yet when Yvonne looks at the timer, it says only 28-ish minutes are left.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/please_bully_me_miss_villainess_ch05#7
Later, Yvonne notes that time has gone by much faster than she expected (ch. 5, pg. 12).
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/please_bully_me_miss_villainess_ch05#12
Did the Villainess System let them out early, or am I reading too much into this?

The whole "isekai' and "system" are only there as the background for a lighthearted rom-com, so yeah, don't read too much into that

joined Mar 20, 2017

Japan, you should really look into your craft when it comes to sandals, they always snap in manga or cause injuries ... really impractical.

Those things they sell for festival-only always breaks easily. It's business.

Yogg-Saron
joined Mar 20, 2017

How come this manga doesn't have a single comment excluding mine?

Yogg-Saron
Genshin Impact! 06 Jul 11:47
joined Mar 20, 2017

From some rumors, after Ayaka and Yoimiya will be the rerun banner of Xiao and Ganyu (Moon Festival in China 21/9)

You sure about that from what I've heard Keqing is supposed to play an important role in the Moonchase Festival so maybe they would do a small banner with her as the rate up in it?

Also I spent a single fate on Kazuha's banner and got my first copy of Razor. :)

Well, that't the point of leaks and rumors, you can't be sure about them. Although it was correct about Ayaka and Yoimiya banner.
But if you want to believe it, then those 2 rerun banner. In the next version, unlock Chasm, Baizhu banner and 1 free Yaoyao. Raiden got 2 models and will be released next year

About Keqing, yes they also mention high chance of her story quest. But i don't think she can be rated up again, she was only a replacement because Chinese being supertitous about funeral in New Year