Forum › Posts by BlueStallion44

joined Aug 29, 2016

Tsukushi with that unintentional rizz, keeping Hinoka on her toes. That's certainly one way to keep a relationship from getting stale, lol.

Oh how the turn tables :)

BlueStallion44
joined Aug 29, 2016
Airmilk310-1757525520554823704-img1

Bdsm tag?

joined Aug 29, 2016

Why everyone is so pessimistic ? Like, let her time to process what happen. She was tressing about confessing and got kiss all of a sudden. Of course she be shocked and have a hard time to process what happen.

Yeah, it seems illogical but I think I understand why Tsukushi reacted like this. They're both young and Tsukushi is pretty much the worse communicator of the two, it's taken her so long to figure out her feelings and muster up the courage to confess even with moral support. She was expecting to get rejected, like REALLY expecting it, she's very pessimistic herself if you reread the last couple chapters before they kissed. She was so prepared for failure that she doesn't know what to do now that Hinoka seemingly returns her feelings, she's just confused and shocked. I actually think it's very human of her to react this way instead of go all out sunshine and butterflies from now on

I’d also agree. If my straight crush suddenly kissed me when I was in the middle of confessing such embarrassing and what I believe to be shameful and damaging to the relationship I’d definitely turn tail and hide. I’d think either I was being too obvious and thus making a fool of myself or I’d feel like she just kissed me because I looked like I wanted to so badly. Either way I know it’s jaded. You can see Tsukushi’s eyes reflecting as such. But that’s how it is in the real lesbian world; what can I say?

joined Aug 29, 2016

Alright I can see why the translator waited until all of these could be published.

BlueStallion44
joined Aug 29, 2016
Idgukgu-1744691998421041327-img1

Your honor, let them wed!!

BlueStallion44
joined Aug 29, 2016
Idgukgu-1744691998421041327-img1

Your honor, let them wed!!

BlueStallion44
Aki/Momo discussion 12 Jan 00:05
joined Aug 29, 2016

Don't mind me as I go melt into a puddle on the floor lmao

This was wonderful and absurdly adorable, thanks for translating it!

Lol why does this resonate so fucking hard lol
I’m a useless lesbian too of course

BlueStallion44
joined Aug 29, 2016

Wait so did it end? What happened to the translation?

BlueStallion44
joined Aug 29, 2016
107644862_p0

Hitori is leaning in so it should be that much a surprise!

BlueStallion44
joined Aug 29, 2016
114454192_p1

The ring!

BlueStallion44
joined Aug 29, 2016
114454192_p1

The ring!

BlueStallion44
joined Aug 29, 2016
90062508_p0-1%20(1)

I think Yoshiko is paired most with Riko the most. But due to the Yohane Sunshine in the Mirror we saw Riko paired with Mari a lot.

BlueStallion44
joined Aug 29, 2016
Mimulan25-1730215285519736999-img1

Who drew this then was it actually posted by Love Live staff?
Also damn it sucks that it’s not translated yet.

joined Aug 29, 2016

I guess the translations were dropped.

BlueStallion44
joined Aug 29, 2016
Kougiw-1474704346759962625-img1

Tag Christmas!

BlueStallion44
joined Aug 29, 2016
Kougiw-1474704346759962625-img1

Tag Christmas!

joined Aug 29, 2016

They literally not gonna wipe any memories? The teacher went on a rampage of lust so she’s not getting off easy from faculty and other students. They need to do a memory wipe or something or the girls who have been kissing girls are. . . Are . . . Gonna . . . Well if they want to continue kissing I wouldn’t mind.

joined Aug 29, 2016

Welp, that was resolved rather, unfussed like in the end. Idk, I guess I just thought that there would be more of a point to their standoffishness but there was point enough ig. Oh well, ig "alls well, that ends well." On that front at least.

There was already 2 chapters of it so. . . . And there was enough development imo. Especially being able to build off of the foundation they’ve laid. Authors know that people don’t always like drama drawn out over long periods. Especially over mutual things. That’s why Useless Princess took like 5 or more chapters, as there wasn’t exactly mutual feelings there. I’d say this and Crescent Moon and Donuts is beyond accurate without a doubt. Y’all should look up “queer platonic” and “squish”.

last edited at Aug 26, 2023 10:17AM

joined Aug 29, 2016

First of all, I’m with the Staff member about others trying to correct others way of thinking and what “should be” a certain definition.

Why are people getting so offended by what Staff is doing? It’s pretty logical and they’re keeping safe space so good on them. Hah. Anyways.

This knee jerk reaction thing, oh believe me if back in high school, this girl Helen who I had sexual attraction towards (cause we were childhood friends) actually said she liked me or did anything to me beyond her already newfound clinginess and strange behavior, I would’ve pushed her away or ran away. Or immediately asked what’s wrong, like she’s hiding something. I mean that’s what happened when something weird at prom happened. Like I was out as gay at school. So people knew. But Helen never showed any signs of intimacy or emotional vulnerability to anyone before. I thought something was wrong and I kept pushing for her to open up. Essentially that’s what Ruriko did. “Something is wrong” she’s not gonna just accept it. You can even see from her exaggerated fainting like no matter how mutual it feels now, do y’all not understand what happens to a person from walking so close along a line, having to hide and suppress and yet being so close to having your heart revealed by natural circumstance?

BlueStallion44
joined Aug 29, 2016

Aww, "wholesome" and "lots of sex" are a great tag combo.

Was about to say, lol.

BlueStallion44
joined Aug 29, 2016

... Wait so they just dont tell us what happened between Watanabe and her ex????????????????????????????? For tired festival antics?????????????? :(

though so as well, but really it's because pages are out of order :P that meeting is the end of the chapter, and pages following it are actually the start of it.

Oigh yeah I thought something was off because I had no idea who Nanako and Maki was. But the former crush girl . . . This better make Watanabe confess!

BlueStallion44
joined Aug 29, 2016
Aleos696-1681786265715474432-img1

@Yuki Baskerville WAIT WHAT??? REINA THE REINA THAT IS ALL ALOOF AND SOFTSPOKEN IS THE WILD CHILD CHISATO!?!?!

joined Aug 29, 2016

well shit. there goes Esta-senpai.

also, can you imagine how fucking weird it is to see your roommate/Significant other torn to pieces pretty much everyday, and just shrug it off because "that's just how it is folks!"

Oh Sheena gave a shit ton of backlash to Mimi, there was already those several chapters of them having an immature fight about wanting the other to be safe and wanting to protect them. They weren't supporting each other in their goals and wishes. At least this way, they know they can't stop the other, but Mimi is trying to fight more so that others aren't hurt and so that less people are injured for Sheena to heal. But there are still far too many people who are living that are getting hurt regardless and Sheena wants to take part in this "fight" as well. Even Mimi accepting Sheena using her energy is super mature of her I'm seriously impressed.

Also, Sheena didn't try to change just because Mimi was sulking. And Mimi knew she was sulking but she comforted Sheena, which Sheena accepted. Mimi also liked a spoiled Sheena. That was a super healthy dynamic I really enjoyed that. They could've gone back to their old stubborn ways. Sheena not accepting and also not asking for more and etc. This was really really nice to see. I'm only gonna think positively and avoid Esta-senpai lol

joined Aug 29, 2016

lots of people who aren't turbovirgin lesbians hopelessly in love with straight friends for years over and over in this thread complaining about the slap

@Yasako LOL YUP MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY. Like jeez have you never had totally repressed emotions for someone you shouldn’t like even with LGBTQ+ modern day? It’s one thing for a girl to like a guy friend who doesn’t like her back. But another for a girl to like a girl friend who fits the majority in a world that is still prejudice, even if you and the girl friend know you’re openly lesbian.

last edited at Jul 1, 2023 12:59PM

joined Aug 29, 2016

I'm pretty sure Ruriko slapped her as a kneejerk reaction when all of her feelings reached a boiling point and subsequently exploded. Not to normalize or justify physical abuse, but this is certainly not what I would consider it as. For one thing, Kurumi is the drunk one and she suddenly grabbed Ruriko to kiss her on the cheek, something that is seemingly out of character for her. Sure, Ruriko could've simply shoved her away, but I think her slap was meant to convey the same thing, and it's more dramatic anyway.

I know there are a lot of people rooting for their development and view this as a frustrating step backwards. Honestly, there were probably a dozen different ways they could've revealed their feelings for each other, but hey, guess we're going the drama route, which I think is fine. The two of them aren't perfect, and pretty much every single chapter shown from Ruriko's POV is about her feelings towards Kurumi and her insecurities surrounding them. She's spent their entire marriage anticipating the day Kurumi would inevitably leave her and tried to convince herself she was okay with this, but in recent chapters (including this one), she's become more greedy in hoping that she could be special to Kurumi and not just another one of the many things Kurumi loves. Obviously, this is not healthy for Ruriko, who also has no idea that Kurumi has come to reciprocate her feelings little by little.

So this chapter's slap, while it could've been handled much better, kind of makes sense to me. Not only did the kiss on Ruriko's cheek catch her off guard, but Kurumi was totally wasted. There's the possibility that Ruriko was frustrated that her feelings were being treated so lightly (not Kurumi's fault, since she isn't supposed to be aware of Ruriko's romantic feelings for her), that Kurumi could kiss her so easily while being drunk of all things without taking into account how Ruriko would feel.

Honestly, I have no idea, but I'm pretty sure a lot of little things welled up in Ruriko in that one moment and it literally exploded all at once. That girl has been shouldering a ton of anxiety ever since they got married, so I'm not even surprised. But seeing how these two have been able to sit down and talk things out together (the trash incident, the hospitalization, etc.), I'm sure they'll be just fine, even if it hurt a lot in the moment.

I highly agree. This would also be my knee-jerk reaction. If someone I liked that I thought didn’t reciprocate my feelings suddenly decided to get physically, affectionate or kiss me on the cheek. I’d really think that it would be wrong, and I would be very concerned about them like I would be more concerned that something might’ve happened to make them act out of character. I basically did this in high school, when my female friend, who I figured was straight suddenly became physically attached to me and intimate and even dry humped me basically after prom in front of our friends out of fun, and I (rather than excited and accepting of her behavior) was totally concerned and worried for her. I figured out later in life that I definitely was sexually attracted to her and high school was a time that I knew I was a lesbian at least, but I was so concerned for my friend that I couldn’t even go along with her behavior before trying to bombard her with questions and worry. There is another straight girl that I like now at work of course and if she randomly decided to kiss me, I would either push her away or slap her as well even if she had actually come to romantically like me too. I wouldn’t be able to except it.

last edited at Jul 1, 2023 12:54PM