Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

Say, is it possible that Elsa is also a transmigrated soul and former player or has that been ruled out at this point? "Yvonne was the player's favourite character" would explain a lot about how... open... she is about being bullied (including those odd times that she implies knowing Evie is compelled to bully her) and even possibly her ability to understand the meta concept of "systems" enough to consider the problem of meddling with them.

(I've been wondering for a while why the system even exists. What's the point?)

I've long been under the suspicion that Elsa has a "heroine system" she can see, which would explain some of her more bold moves.

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

OH NO SHE'S HOT

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

I hope this time travel is not related to that promise Elsa talks about, it would feel off to me, I don't know

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

I hope this time travel is not related to that promise Elsa talks about, it would feel off to me, I don't know

Most probable, even the demon nun said Yvonne's memories are not complete

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Gasp
The red haired girl is the red haired girl.

I giggled at the reveal

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Oh and she used to have a catgirl maid and a glasses maid too, girl was really living it up.

Tumblr_6092d594b3a92296a4d35bac1b1a474c_c2d1131f_400
joined Apr 4, 2022

holy shit tiny yvonne

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I really hope this little past trip won't take long. the story was getting really good with Yvonne and Elsa finally becoming official...

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Well this will certainly extend the run time lol

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I just want to point out that one of those maids had cat ears. Was she a beastgirl or is that something she does for Yvonne or does her weirdo dad make her do it!? I now have questions for that maid that I would like answered.

And we don't know when/how Yvonne and Elsa met right outside of it being at school? I wonder if she changes the timeline some and goes to meet her early? She should be at the orphanage right now... Future Elsa sent this poor girl back in time and legit told her nothing about what to do. So basically she can't do exactly how things went the first time? I don't expect this to be super stretched out but I would love to see her some how get to interact with a tiny Elsa as well especially because this is our main timeline Evie who is already head over heels for Elsa.

last edited at Feb 26, 2023 10:37PM

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I'm very curious what sort of promises Evie will make to little 7 year old Elsa, and how shes gonna prepare her to kick some wolf butt and come save them in the future

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

My theory is that at least part of this will involve ensuring that Evie doesn’t get the System in the first place.

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

This level of sugar intake should be illegal

joined Jan 14, 2020

My theory is that at least part of this will involve ensuring that Evie doesn’t get the System in the first place.

Previous chapter had future/alternate Elsa implying the goal was changing the future from Yvonne's perspective, not her past/history/present (with mutual confession and all.) I.e. Yvonne can't change the monster attack we already saw, but could prevent the ones 'Elsa' warned her would keep coming.

So in line with that, she wouldn't prevent the System from having happened, but she could theoretically do something to cause it to break after her departure/return time.

Of course 'Elsa' seems out to change her past, so I dunno. The author has put some thought into timey wimey metaphysics but we have yet to see the dismount.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Oh sweet! We’re finally going to get to see the promise Elsa keeps talking about. That’s my best guess, at least. What that has to do with the future apocalypse, I have no idea.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

This series was so cute with all the suggestive bullying. There was no foreshadowing to the evil wolves and this whole saving the world from some random wolves seems so contrived. I'm so sorry but the story was better when it didn't take itself too seriously. Well, anyway the main couple is still cute.

last edited at Feb 27, 2023 12:02AM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

This series was so cute with all the suggestive bullying. There was no foreshadowing to the evil wolves and this whole saving the world from some random wolves seems so contrived. I'm so sorry but the story was better when it didn't take itself too seriously. Well, anyway the main couple is still cute.

Yes, well, hard to say how long before we'll get to see them together again, what with Evie being in the past and seven now.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Yvonne getting turned back into a kid kinda sucks, but we got to see her jolly dad, which is nice.

Screenshot%202022-08-09%20173918
joined Jun 28, 2022

I mean, when you see a demon lord out in the wild injured (Chapter 45), that's already a red flag.

Aizawa-san
joined May 25, 2018

so yvonne is seven years old
and she has seven maids
does this mean she gets a new maid every birthday?????

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I'm amused (and a little disappointed, actually), at the space taken up for unnatural expository dialogue in this chapter. The maid introduces herself just because Yvonne said her name as a question? And then a couple of other things that would more naturally have just been ignored to move the scene on.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

^
How did it take you 60+ chapters to realize this manhwa isn't that good with plot details and narration consistency?

joined Jan 11, 2014

Smol Yvonne is absolutely killing me. I’m 100% with the dad here frfr. Yvonne is just so cute!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Time to learn how to become a daddy for your future girlfriend by reliving the best moments with your own daddy.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Didn’t the series begin with the System telling Evie to either push Elsa off a roof or else watch a mysterious force do it instead? It’s not like this series hasn’t scattered hints about some sinister force just behind all the cutesy romance stuff.

last edited at Feb 27, 2023 4:07AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.