Forum › Posts by Dum Fck

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

It was nice, and to have the "toxic" friend back oh my, poor mc

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

In real life, the mother would throw out of the house the ponytail girl by her hair for behaving like that.

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

To me, a friend is also someone who will be willing to say "I don't think that's right of you", and, in the end, it is an adult women with an unusual relationship with a teenager.

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

Broadcasting through the butterflies, got it, but the specifics about it confused me. Sister Sara was doing it, but doesn't seem the people heard the part where Sister Sara was acting evil so princess would kill her? And what is the range of this butterfly broadcast, since even the guards heard? Sister Sara could have set up it so the whole kingdom could hear it?

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

this is pretty good, thank you for the translation

Dum Fck
J<->M discussion 14 Sep 16:41
Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

I love this very much, thank you for translating it. I don't think the bullying thing will end here, maybe it will be tackled when she returns to her body, with an proper apology. I don't think those theme like bullying and the moral harass from the mother should be taked so seriously, there are plenty works that talks about those with the due respect, let's just enjoy the commedic and silly side of this. I like how the hard boilled guy has another chance to deal with "trauma" from the past, allowing maybe a character grow? I don't know.

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

damnnn, poor Eri, I keep liking her more and more as well as this manga

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

He is such a good person I wish he was my boyfriend, that's it, I'm an otaku now. Loved the couple and the way the fell in love, top notch translation

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

and they never changed their haircut, the end

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

I don't dislike Eri, I like all characters. Eri even acknowledge when she was being a hypocrite, she was honest to her boyfriend. I'm liking it, I don't mind the overused plot device. I'll read it until the end, thank you translation team.

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

My favorite molester couple is back! Thanks, translators and uploaders!

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

Ex idol girl is a pain in the ass, my ass.

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

I hope this time travel is not related to that promise Elsa talks about, it would feel off to me, I don't know

Most probable, even the demon nun said Yvonne's memories are not complete

Kek, dammmnnn

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

I hope this time travel is not related to that promise Elsa talks about, it would feel off to me, I don't know

Dum Fck
Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

What I like about this one is the "working class, unite" with all the "protect our store's integrity" bullshit

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

So sad to feel a good chemistry between two characters that won't have a relationship, rip Aoi x Nanami ship. Honestly, why do they keep falling for Kaede?? She's such a Mary Sue, goddammit. If I were smater, I'd drop this.

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

Cool, future Elsa came from future to send Evie to the past. If everything goes well, Evie herself will create an infinite loop of Elsas and Evies time travelers.

Dum Fck
VAMPEERZ discussion 29 Dec 23:19
Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

I really want to see gore when that kid is killed, I hate her a lot.

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

In here, I never hated the bully, unlike in Silent Voice. She's a pretty atypical bully. In the past, bullies were believed to be kids in a violent enviroment, and today, are just kids who wants to test limits. I've never seen a bullying being someone who wanted to help someone and ended up traumatizing this person. It's kind of funny, if someone told me this story I would think it was a joke. Yet, the author makes something ridiculous seems real. Congrats.

Dum Fck
Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

I just remembered that guy Logan Paul puting thoses color blind glasses, so funny. The girl is right at being surprised about the nude drawing, an adult being naked in front of a teenager, in this situation, is really innapropriated.

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

Reading the comments about the black hair girl's friends and actually reading the story is interesting, It has such a gap of perception between both of it. To me, the friends just behave as average teenagers, the point is that blond girl has some psychological/social issues, which agravate a little the situation. That's it.

Dum Fck
Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

I feel the side characters would have a bigger appearance in the story. And there were a sudden change of pace throught the story too. So I disagree, it is plausible to think It was axed, even whithout the author's comments about it. The real question is: why the annoyance by people saying it was axed?

Dum Fck
Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

Oh sad but nice ending. Thank you, author and scanlator. In my head, they'll both divorce and get together in the future, loved their chemistry.

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

Her mother was her uncle Ben. That's a solid good super hero origin's story, congrats to the author. Yeah, if I were the dad I would totally resent her for ever, poor Satsuki. It makes the class president so lame in comparison.

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

Yes, I just hope it has a more substantial reason for the sobrenatural than the previous manga. For now, I'm not judging the dad, we don't know yet what happened after he found the mother on the floor. He being angry and freaked out at first is reasonable. If I were a parent, I would like for the teenager to see the blood and call emergency than not doing it and have an enourmous trauma because of it. But that's just me.