Midnightgunner
Say MaMa discussion 03 Jul 01:08
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Ew... What the fuck, Ken?

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Gravity? That's optional for Komichi. Also... My God! Play with my heart like a banjo, would you? I can't wait for this festival! What's gonna happen?! Man, this is getting more and more romantic between Komichi and Erika. Is such a delicious slow burn and I'm loving it!

last edited at Jul 2, 2024 6:33AM

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Y'all know they both gonna survive this, right? That vignette where Evie and Elsa fucked still didn't happened at this time

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Oh, come on, man..... You can't tell me Erika isn't in love when even Akebi's handwriting makes her swoon like this...

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Midnightgunner posted:

So, I finally decided to read this chapter... Honestly? As much as I hate Ami, Rei is pathetic. Characters like her deserve every single drop of unhappyness and misery the plot sends their way...

Not reading this anymore...

See you next chapter.

Not If 4chan spoils It for me...

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

So, I finally decided to read this chapter... Honestly? As much as I hate Ami, Rei is pathetic. Characters like her deserve every single drop of unhappyness and misery the plot sends their way...

Not reading this anymore...

last edited at May 11, 2024 10:47PM

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Can someone please spoil me what is gonna happen? I don't mind. I wanna know how this ends just for then piece of mind, but I don't wanna go through with this mess...

It's 9 chapters (+ an epilogue) so it's not much longer.

Yeah, but I don't plan on reading it If It'll just infuriate me. So I just want to know how that ends...

Also... These 3 chapters left + an epilogue can take months...

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Can someone please spoil me what is gonna happen? I don't mind. I wanna know how this ends just for then piece of mind, but I don't wanna go through with this mess...

last edited at May 10, 2024 10:36PM

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

So uh, nobody's mentioned it here yet so I might as well.

https://twitter.com/masa_tsuka_/status/1777515695510790450

(asked my translator about this) Masatsuka attempted suicide a week or so ago and will be in a mental hospital for 3 months. I'll put it in the credits for the next translation but I'm not sure when we'll get to it so might as well say this here. Please support the author if you can.

I saw people commenting on this at 4chan. There were even some fuckers cheering it and mad they didn't die.

4chan really is where the lowest of the low gather around.

last edited at May 8, 2024 7:53PM

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017
G_r_s__-1785054067141587454-img1

Girl, shut up and get in there!

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

With this one, how many lesbians did Truck-kun isekai so far? He needs a new hobby.

last edited at Apr 26, 2024 8:51PM

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Man, that's a good father. That's a good mother. Those are good daughters. Is so refreshing seeing such a fine functional family in a manga. What a lucky man to have such a wonderful family and so amazing dude for caring and protecting them. I love this series.

last edited at Apr 24, 2024 3:02PM

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017
The_raineman-1780633959145287735-img1

^ Aw, damn... Of course it would be my fucking country doing this...

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017
107893016_p0

I'm not checking your girlfriend. I'm checking you.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

The blond is a walking Sapphic bomb of libido and teasing. And I'm sure brunette likes her just like that.

last edited at Apr 5, 2024 8:35AM

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I wanna see more of them.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Her friend really is a coward...

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Where are these people that are so pessimistic they ignore what's actually being portrayed and invent some contrived scenario about their fears coming from? It's honestly baffling.

Honestly, yeah...just, where the heck did all this cynicism come from? Wowzers.

Komichi isn't afraid of saying what she feels or thinks. She's made it clear that Erika has earned that spot in her heart. They're really going to be together. I guess people are just THAT burned out by the world that they're adamant about what can be considered yuri. Not that they're COMPLETLELY wrong, but...lighten up everyone, we're just trying to have fun! >_<

And the world has changed enough where two girls being together is more or less accepted by a majority of people. Komichi and Erika are going to be okay. Just wait and see.

Yes... I admit is being pretty clear they'll end together romantically.

But Truck-kun can still happen. Let's not lower our guards just yet.

last edited at Mar 24, 2024 4:26AM

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I would like to thank the beautiful bastard who told me to give this a shot. Even though i'm tired of Slice of school life this one is totally a cut waaaaaay above the rest. Komichi is probably one of the best characters I've seen when it comes to personality, her family is wonderful and the art is amazing. I mean, the author really loves to flex their perfect control and freedom of anatomy (and drawing butts). The convoluted poses are insane. The story is nice, the characters are interesting and, of course.... There is the very real possibility of this being true REAL yuri. Shipping Komichi and Erika like crazy.

However, i have, as I believe many of you have it as well, that nagging thought on the back of my head, that annoying anxious feeling in the pit of my belly, that calls the attention to the (unlikely) chance of this ending up as the so dreaded ultimate subtext and the story finishes displaying Komichi and Erika's relationship as nothing but platonic and ends with both of them older with their respective boyfriends/husbands and remain good friends "as they always were".... Just that... Really, really good..... "friends". Man, if this happens (as it happened before with other works as you all know), it'll be a gut punch by a prime gloveless Mike Tyson.

I know the story is proving this possibility wrong with every passing chapter, but still... I'm sure we all had past experiences of this happening before. Anyway... Great story, great art, great characters. As someone who is not into School life as much nowadays, this is a breath of fresh air into the genre for me. Glad i binged this.

last edited at Mar 20, 2024 4:53PM

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Am I the only one thinking the drama of what happened at the beach felt completely unnecessarily and just some cheap drama cash in?

last edited at Mar 2, 2024 6:59PM

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017
Anyacchiiii-1761147773808746799-img1

What?

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Her mother will have a heart attack one of these days.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Ah, godammit. You bloody useless lesbians. They both EARNED the "Idiot Couple" tag.

last edited at Feb 17, 2024 10:37PM

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

10 years? Come back... 10 years? Having Itou Hachi vibes here and I don't know if I like it...