Forum › Posts by Midnightgunner

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017
107893016_p0

I'm not checking your girlfriend. I'm checking you.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

The blond is a walking Sapphic bomb of libido and teasing. And I'm sure brunette likes her just like that.

last edited at Apr 5, 2024 8:35AM

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I wanna see more of them.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Her friend really is a coward...

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Where are these people that are so pessimistic they ignore what's actually being portrayed and invent some contrived scenario about their fears coming from? It's honestly baffling.

Honestly, yeah...just, where the heck did all this cynicism come from? Wowzers.

Komichi isn't afraid of saying what she feels or thinks. She's made it clear that Erika has earned that spot in her heart. They're really going to be together. I guess people are just THAT burned out by the world that they're adamant about what can be considered yuri. Not that they're COMPLETLELY wrong, but...lighten up everyone, we're just trying to have fun! >_<

And the world has changed enough where two girls being together is more or less accepted by a majority of people. Komichi and Erika are going to be okay. Just wait and see.

Yes... I admit is being pretty clear they'll end together romantically.

But Truck-kun can still happen. Let's not lower our guards just yet.

last edited at Mar 24, 2024 4:26AM

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I would like to thank the beautiful bastard who told me to give this a shot. Even though i'm tired of Slice of school life this one is totally a cut waaaaaay above the rest. Komichi is probably one of the best characters I've seen when it comes to personality, her family is wonderful and the art is amazing. I mean, the author really loves to flex their perfect control and freedom of anatomy (and drawing butts). The convoluted poses are insane. The story is nice, the characters are interesting and, of course.... There is the very real possibility of this being true REAL yuri. Shipping Komichi and Erika like crazy.

However, i have, as I believe many of you have it as well, that nagging thought on the back of my head, that annoying anxious feeling in the pit of my belly, that calls the attention to the (unlikely) chance of this ending up as the so dreaded ultimate subtext and the story finishes displaying Komichi and Erika's relationship as nothing but platonic and ends with both of them older with their respective boyfriends/husbands and remain good friends "as they always were".... Just that... Really, really good..... "friends". Man, if this happens (as it happened before with other works as you all know), it'll be a gut punch by a prime gloveless Mike Tyson.

I know the story is proving this possibility wrong with every passing chapter, but still... I'm sure we all had past experiences of this happening before. Anyway... Great story, great art, great characters. As someone who is not into School life as much nowadays, this is a breath of fresh air into the genre for me. Glad i binged this.

last edited at Mar 20, 2024 4:53PM

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Am I the only one thinking the drama of what happened at the beach felt completely unnecessarily and just some cheap drama cash in?

last edited at Mar 2, 2024 6:59PM

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017
Anyacchiiii-1761147773808746799-img1

What?

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Her mother will have a heart attack one of these days.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Ah, godammit. You bloody useless lesbians. They both EARNED the "Idiot Couple" tag.

last edited at Feb 17, 2024 10:37PM

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

10 years? Come back... 10 years? Having Itou Hachi vibes here and I don't know if I like it...

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Everybody already assumed the childhood friend is doomed. I would like to see a twist the friend winning for once.

Sometimes the childhood friend character wins...

I concur. Look at the list under the Childhood Friends tag to find heaps of stories with childhood friends who turn into lovers.

Only when there isn't a love triangle. In that case, they always lose.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Childhood friends never win.... Why would I read this If the endgame is so painfully obvious?

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Did she trip on her heels and broke her neck?

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I'm a bit confused. In the third panel, who really is saying the words when the speech bubbles get dark? When talking about getting rid of Takeda?

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

it took from the what was supposed to be hot sex

I fail to find logic in this assessment, kotatsu sex can't not be hot.

It wouldn't make any sensei If It wasn't hot... It's a kotatsu. I can only imagine the smell under that.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Fuck.

Kaori has to be the unluckiest name in anime/manga. This, Akira, Strawberry Panic, A Lie in April...

I mamed my siamese cat Kaori and it just got ran over.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Sorry, I've been wanting to read this for a while, but is it really yuri? I read somewhere It was just subtext, but now I saw the tag. So, what is it? And is it the main couple or a side one?

Main couple, it’s reaching the climax at the moment. Quite literally the previous chapter has the main character saying she wants to stay with her and that it’s not just an act. It not being an act is due to the fact they’re filming a play and the play is a romance. So it’s either the greatest bait of all time cough COUGH (looking at you salamander girl) or subtext is out the window.

Thanks.

72 chapters.... Sigh Gonna make me a cup of coffee and start binging...

You could always watch the anime first, it does a very good job of condensing most of the manga, up to close to where the story is now.

This may come as a surprise, but I'm not really an anime guy. It hás been years since I last watched an anime (I don't believe Vox Machina and RWBY count). I rather read the mangas. But, who knows? Maybe this will make me interested enough to watch the show.

last edited at Dec 28, 2023 11:06PM

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Sorry, I've been wanting to read this for a while, but is it really yuri? I read somewhere It was just subtext, but now I saw the tag. So, what is it? And is it the main couple or a side one?

Main couple, it’s reaching the climax at the moment. Quite literally the previous chapter has the main character saying she wants to stay with her and that it’s not just an act. It not being an act is due to the fact they’re filming a play and the play is a romance. So it’s either the greatest bait of all time cough COUGH (looking at you salamander girl) or subtext is out the window.

Thanks.

72 chapters.... Sigh Gonna make me a cup of coffee and start binging...

last edited at Dec 28, 2023 9:12PM

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Same author of Octave.... Hard pass.

last edited at Dec 27, 2023 8:48PM

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Wait. I don't get it. I'm reading Pandacorya, but where is the anatomic insane sex scenes?

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017
Zedgawr-1738797299835236456-img1

This is how therapists get rich.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

They won't even talk about the "I love you"? Not even ackowladge it? Sorry, but I feel this chapter was not worth the wait.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Wow... Complete garbage... Good to know... I'll avoid this author from now on.