Forum › Posts by 0th Law

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

And Komaki’s heart has been officially broken.

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

Honestly, this is just depressing at this point. WAKABA, THE GIRL LOVES YOU AND MISSES YOU.

last edited at Apr 6, 2024 12:16PM

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

Well, now that the past arc is almost over, I'mna reread the story from the beginning with the added context in mind.

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

I really don't understand the deep admiration you people have for Erika. She is kind of creepy in my book. I mean move on. Koto has not even once looked in your direction. At least Koto tried, unsuccessfully, to move on and meet new people.

She only wished Aya back so that she can finally get, what she considers her birthright apparently, Koto. She has been completely indifferent to Aya. She was not happy she was back. She was only happy that Koto will finally get her closure so that she can get her obsession. Who is not even remotely interested in her. Get a life Erika.

I mean your childhood friend returns after 7 years. She is scared and lost. But your only thought is that now you can finally get Koto. That makes Erika self-centered to the extreme. Her love is more akin to an obsession. It has been 7 years Erika. Move on. At least Koto and Aya had something going on once.

But really no one really cares about Aya. Even Koto is acting all weird for someone who supposedly believes that Aya was her great love. Her soulmate. Or something like that.

Honestly... Erika reads to me like someone who's erroneously assessing her own motives out of at least a degree of self-deprecation. She very much could have gone out with Koto if she wanted to, but realized that it wouldn't be healthy for her or Koto. She does want Koto and Aya to break up, but as things are now, that's a significantly more justified perspective, but since she also is still attracted to Koto, she misconstrues that motive to primarily be out of a desire to get together with her. Y'know what I mean?

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

I would've liked to see Shizuku repost her story. Possibly with an afterword that explains a little bit of the context behind... everything.

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

Am I confused? Probably. This situation has nothing to do with a gay-perceived straight relationship. These girls are married. They present to the entire world as a lesbian couple. Even if they don’t think of themselves as anything but two people, they have explicitly put themselves on record as thinking that a same-sex relationship is fine and normal.
So why the slap? It seems totally out of character for Ruriko. And now I get confused, because I am unable to differentiate what I think Ruriko’s reaction should be and what mine would be. If I were in this situation, and was suddenly kissed by the woman I love, I would certainly not hit her. More likely would be that I would collapse in maelstrom of tears of happiness-confusion-fear of it not being real.
The conclusion. It’s a painful and unpleasant plot device.

Seriously. These people bringing up ultra-repressed scared lesbian shit make no sense. It's like they forgot which manga they're reading.

Thing is, they don't actually present as a lesbian couple. Like, Kurumi is literally writing about her experiences as a result of platonically marrying a friend. They included provisions for if they fell in love with someone else, but not each other. That sort of thing.

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

If there's one thing I kinda hate about hentai, it's the pushing of the idea that "no means yes." Ughhh. No means no. Even when they're lesbians.

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

Seeing that this is a manga I'm fully expecting them to (in)conveniently run into somebody and somehow getting interrupted.

As they leave after getting it on, they run into Mai. Que drama.

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

Smol Evie is once again precious

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

My theory is that at least part of this will involve ensuring that Evie doesn’t get the System in the first place.

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

Eh, a Landbastard mom is still a Landbastard

0th Law
Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

For a moment i really thought they would do the deed

I mean... they may have just dressed after the fact. They did sleep in after all.

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

Casually glossing over bar lady having a threesome with a 14-15yo and a 15-16yo like it's no big deal at all. Yikes.

I don’t think “that’s illegal” is that casual of a statement.

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

Force, I hope she actually manages to deal with the system relatively early.

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

Ahem.

Future Elsa, wtf? Like, seriously, why? Punish somebody for getting sidetracked by... sidetracking them even more? This makes literally zero sense.

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

Up next, review on Willow latest album : "So great it turned my friend gay."

"Now that I think about it, it probably turned me gay too."

Insert joke about homophobes and frogs.

0th Law
Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

I started thinking that they were meant to be wedding rings, but the last panel reveals the truth to be much darker indeed. They are, in fact, Rings of Power, created by the Dark Lord Sauron. What does this mean? Hell if I know.

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

Three lesbians walk into a love hotel.

… I feel like that’s the setup for a joke, but I have no idea what the punchline is.

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

Future Elsa is potentially very disappointed that she didn’t get Evie to finally get it on with her past self. Either that or this was an incredibly roundabout and needlessly convoluted way of getting into contact with Evie.

last edited at Oct 24, 2022 12:56AM

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

It is pretty likely that Aizawa at least suspects that Michi can see her. Humans are absurdly good at understanding faces, up to and including where someone is looking.

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

That's right, keep those interlocked fingers below the window sill. How perverse. Don't show the children outside.

We got lewd hand holding.. Do we think that were going to get an almost kiss at the festival before the system pops up and demands she do something awful to her? I'm going with YEP.

My guess is the festival will end up going well instead of getting too grim. So...

System options: SUFFOCATE ELSA
Other-Elsa option: Make Elsa unable to breathe
Evie: She can't breathe if I seal her lips with mine long enough.

...Or some other thing that in a more roundabout way leads to a kiss

I'm sorry but in my head this automatically meant 'sit on her face' or 'asphyxiation by booba' and didn't even think of kissing..

Porque no los dos?

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

she's so dense the word dense is not enough for her

Tachibana Hibiki intensifies

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

Really like pages 34 & 35: I didn't get that impression from the ln, and this makes things much clearer.

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

Honestly, I really like the contrast between fantasy!Elsa and real!Elsa. It’s poignant. Not sure how exactly, but it is.

Fantasy!Elsa comfortably offers all of herself to the person she loves. Real!Elsa holds back on both because Yvonne keeps blocking her. I am not sure whether the real!Elsa is actually as thirsty as the fantasy!one, but I wouldn't put it past her, given what she said at the end of the last chapter...

It’s more than that, when I think about it more: in Yvonne’s fantasies, Elsa is very… meek. Not confident or assertive, despite intentionally making herself “enticing.” The difference between Elsa’s expression on page 2 of this chapter and her real expression on page 7 of the last say it all. I think that it’s a reflection of how Yvonne sees Elsa vs how Elsa is actually like.

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

Honestly, I really like the contrast between fantasy!Elsa and real!Elsa. It’s poignant. Not sure how exactly, but it is.